PDA

View Full Version : Neww feed!!!

Unregistered
06-14-10, 03:43 PM
When I Get a message on my wall that says that the person watered my farm cold they be lying? when I Click the "New Feed" tab. whosevers name is on there, does that mean that they watered my farm? And What About the people that say they watered it but there name isnt on the new feed tab? does it mean that they lied and actually didnt water my farm?

swati
06-14-10, 03:51 PM
Only the last 5 people to water your farm will have an automatic message on your news feed, so no, people are not lying when they say they watered but their name is not on your news feed. I think they really need to change this, I don't see the point of only saving 5 names.

Unregistered
06-14-10, 03:54 PM
They should change it. to the people that actually watered your farm that you didnt get too. it would be really handy.

Bunny
06-19-10, 02:44 PM
Your wall is where people leave personalized messages where as the news feed is just a generic watered your farm message. It is a pain to have to check both but if you see the watered your farm message on the news feed then know that those farmers really did water for you.