PDA

View Full Version : A Friend Indeed goal

kahlan531
04-28-12, 07:47 PM
Has anyone been able to complete this goal?

It asks you to add 1 neighbor. I have now added three and it doesn't recognize them.

Also, what is meant by the box that says 92%?

Thanks!

sparks229
04-28-12, 08:10 PM
This happened to me. DAmanding is a witness :p. The first thing I did was force quit. Then DAmanding deleted and re-added me. It worked after that :D

muggapug
04-28-12, 08:33 PM
The same thing happened to me when I invited someone through social: invite. But when I sent an invitation by clicking on the invite button in the goal dialogue box, it worked. I had the same problem with getting my visits to community and tips recognized. Unless I did them directly through the goal they weren't recognized.

jcd6963
04-28-12, 08:46 PM
Hmm, I was wondering why after adding two new neighbors it didn't complete. Have to say, the goals all seemed geared toward beginners. I only started at the tail end of Valentines goals, so not sure if this is standard.

kahlan531
04-28-12, 10:00 PM
Ok, I clicked on the invite button in the goal dialogue box, added someone, and it still did not work. This was after force-quitting the game and restarting my device.

pipthecat
04-29-12, 10:17 AM
Mine says 100% and it's not moving passed the goal :(

sparks229
04-29-12, 01:12 PM
Ok, I clicked on the invite button in the goal dialogue box, added someone, and it still did not work. This was after force-quitting the game and restarting my device.

You have to invite the person, and the person has to accept you also. The game didn't recognize my added neighbor until I visited them and tipped.

DAmanding
04-29-12, 07:20 PM
Also keep in mind, there are actually TWO goals that want you to add a neighbor. You might have passed the first one and come to the second one, you'll probably need a different person for the second add neighbor goal.

kahlan531
04-30-12, 12:19 PM
Also keep in mind, there are actually TWO goals that want you to add a neighbor. You might have passed the first one and come to the second one, you'll probably need a different person for the second add neighbor goal.

I had no problem at all with the first one. Now for this second one I have added quite a few neighbors. The ones that have accepted I have visited and tipped. I added them some through the invite button and some through the social tab. I even accepted a neighbor request, visited and tipped. My box says 94%. I am frustrated with this, and it is the only goal I have on the clipboard. I would like to get past it and continue.