PDA

View Full Version : Farm story won't open

tpffarm
04-28-12, 03:51 PM
I can open Christmas farm story, but my regular farm story won't open. I touch it, it is processing, and then it closes. Any suggestions?

kooky panda
04-28-12, 04:16 PM
Try deleting the game and redownload from the app store.
Also either delete or force close out all the holiday versions .
To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games

tpffarm
04-28-12, 05:30 PM
I clicked the home button twice, icons showed up, but there were no minus signs. I am going to power off my iPad and see if that works.

tpffarm
04-28-12, 05:36 PM
Well, powering down didn't work. I'm afraid to delete and reinstall the app. I don't want to lose anything.

lylahmae
04-28-12, 05:40 PM
You won't it is saved on TL servers.

tpffarm
04-28-12, 06:37 PM
I deleted farm story and then downloaded, everything is fine now.

kooky panda
04-28-12, 08:34 PM
I deleted farm story and then downloaded, everything is fine now.

Oh good!!!!

saintlover
04-28-12, 09:26 PM
good glad to hear. Since everything is kept on their servers its safe to delete and reinstall the apps and 99% of the time that solves the problem.

candyglam
04-28-12, 11:01 PM
I had this problem with my Restaurant Story today and deleting/reinstalling worked for me. Apparently there was a loading issue with TL games today.

MrsPamB
04-29-12, 05:21 AM
When you delete does it ask if you want to remove the game from Game Center? Should you?

MiniLaura
04-29-12, 06:14 AM
When you delete does it ask if you want to remove the game from Game Center? Should you?

That's up to you. The only "achievements" in there are your mastery of crops and trees.

MrsPamB
04-29-12, 06:16 AM
Ok thanks Laura. I was just concerned if Game Center would affect the reinstall. I'm going to try it now. Stay close by! : )

MrsPamB
04-29-12, 06:41 AM
Success! Thanks for the help

AddyK
04-29-12, 01:27 PM
Just checking that when you deleted and then downloaded you lost nothing as when I go to delete it says I will loose all data

kooky panda
04-29-12, 02:36 PM
Your games are saved on Team lavas Servers, you will not lose your game.