PDA

View Full Version : No notification for clothes being ready

kimdwc
04-28-12, 02:21 PM
After the last update I have noticed that I am not getting the dress icon to tell me my clothes are ready. I checked that my notifications are on, I forced it close as well. I haven't changed anything except the update. Any suggestions?

dri2011
04-28-12, 03:00 PM
I'm having this problem too, so I have to check it from time to time...

kooky panda
04-28-12, 04:23 PM
Have you check on your device too, under notifications?

dri2011
04-28-12, 05:34 PM
My notifications are on too, same settings as the valentine version, but yet I don't get the clothes ready icon...

mingolina
04-28-12, 06:10 PM
Same thing here it isn't until i go into the catalog that the little icon pops up....

lindsayh942edition
04-28-12, 06:20 PM
I noticed that also :) it has nothing to do with your devices notification setting though since it's from inside the app

kimdwc
04-28-12, 06:43 PM
Have you check on your device too, under notifications?

In my original post i said

"I checked that my notifications are on"

Misswendolin
04-28-12, 06:49 PM
Same problem here. Upgraded to ice cream sandwich recently... is that causing problems? Fashion, Bakery and Restaurant story all stopped giving notifications... Only pet shop still shows them... In game settings and phone settings are all correctly...

jojopeanut
04-28-12, 07:24 PM
These notifications are hinky. One day the decide to work next day they don't.

kooky panda
04-28-12, 08:07 PM
My notifications are on too, same settings as the valentine version, but yet I don't get the clothes ready icon...

If you have the notifications on for any of the holiday versions of the games, make sure and turn those off, in game and on your device.
sometimes you can have issues, if you have notifications turned on on more than one version, it can sometimes mess up the notifications.
If you are still having issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

kimdwc
04-28-12, 09:32 PM
Hi Kooky,

Ty! Sorry I'm a little stressed, i already lost clothes because it wasn't working. I appreciate you getting back to us so quickly!

lollyloo123
04-29-12, 07:00 AM
i know it sounds daft but set a timer on your device, so say for 6 hours - i dont rely on the notifications cos they do stuff like this lol

flaquitachula
05-03-12, 07:17 PM
I have the glitch too! Notification icon doesn't appear until I hit the catalog button. Weird!

kooky panda
05-03-12, 08:12 PM
I have the glitch too! Notification icon doesn't appear until I hit the catalog button. Weird!
I did notice this earlier today, but I just checked and now it is working. Try restarting your device or closing out your game. If it still happens:

Is is just on gifts you collected?
If on other catalogs, which catalog items?

laVirtualCloset
05-04-12, 01:10 PM
I did notice this earlier today, but I just checked and now it is working. Try restarting your device or closing out your game. If it still happens:

Is is just on gifts you collected?
If on other catalogs, which catalog items?

Weird; I've noticed this off and on as well. Most recently on the Preppy Student Catalog. I'll monitor the others and check back in.

rubifamous
05-04-12, 10:17 PM
i have been having these problems but every now and again a nonification comes up
see if u have IOS5
i have version ios5.1
weird

kooky panda
05-05-12, 03:11 PM
New version to IOS fashion game came out yesterday. version 1.5.1
My catalog notifications have come up each time after I updated.

GeesSweets
05-09-12, 02:25 PM
I am having the same problem. I am also having a problem paying to recover their orders after they expire. I get an offer to purchase them all for 16 gems when I attempt to purchase the order I get a message I don't have enough gems and in fact I have enough gems but I keep getting a message I don't have enough gems. Are there fixes for this problem?

kooky panda
05-09-12, 02:28 PM
I am having the same problem. I am also having a problem paying to recover their orders after they expire. I get an offer to purchase them all for 16 gems when I attempt to purchase the order I get a message I don't have enough gems and in fact I have enough gems but I keep getting a message I don't have enough gems. Are there fixes for this problem?

I think the recover for gems has been reported. If not, I will send over. Have you tried letting the clothes expire, instead of using gems to recover them?

janibany
05-09-12, 02:34 PM
New version to IOS fashion game came out yesterday. version 1.5.1
My catalog notifications have come up each time after I updated.

So are we supose to play normal fashion again? I stil have valentines version and i am totally broken after coin bug. Is normal version bug free? What do we do?

kooky panda
05-09-12, 02:36 PM
So are we supose to play normal fashion again? I stil have valentines version and i am totally broken after coin bug. Is normal version bug free? What do we do?

Yes play regular fashion, but go and check for the most current version in the app store. I have not had any issues with the regular game since the update.

janibany
05-09-12, 02:49 PM
Ok, just downloaded it and already problems: freezing, the decoration takes long time to appear once I enter the game and I can not see my orders http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg607/janibanyemeha/a64f2965.jpg

And i already did the force closing, restarting device, etc

janibany
05-09-12, 02:52 PM
Deleted and downloaded again, seems like working now

kooky panda
05-09-12, 02:56 PM
whenever I redownload a game after deleting it always takes a few minutes for my graphics to all load up.

janibany
05-09-12, 03:00 PM
whenever I redownload a game after deleting it always takes a few minutes for my graphics to all load up.

Sorry for not being patient :(

DaojinWildfire
05-09-12, 03:16 PM
This issue has already been fixed. Please visit the App Store and update to version 1.5.1.

GeesSweets
05-09-12, 03:28 PM
Yes, they are all expired.

janibany
05-09-12, 03:41 PM
Ok, now i am having the notification problem too. Went to the store because never got the notification, clothes was finish but now clock showing. Seems like a bug? :(

mojoyoyo012
05-16-12, 11:26 AM
I had this same problem but here's how I fixed it. Go to settings, not in the game but on your device. The third one listed on my Ipad is "Notifications" (first is "airplane mode", next is "wi-fi"). When I clicked on that, all my games were listed and the Fashion Story alerts was turned off even though the settings within the game are on. I clicked on Fashion Story, turned the alerts back on and now it works again. Hope this helps! Sharon

LCAHEARTS
05-16-12, 06:38 PM

I have this issue too! Ever since the last app store update and iOS upgrade...I never see the little dress icon for the catalog when an order is ready. I get the device notifications/sounds....no little icon. It's actually SUPER annoying if I'm in the game for a long time because I have to keep checking every single tab since there is no little dress. I noticed it shoes up only when I accept gifts...otherwise it's useless.

ForeverLadyGrey
05-17-12, 07:54 AM
I have this issue too! Ever since the last app store update and iOS upgrade...I never see the little dress icon for the catalog when an order is ready. I get the device notifications/sounds....no little icon. It's actually SUPER annoying if I'm in the game for a long time because I have to keep checking every single tab since there is no little dress. I noticed it shoes up only when I accept gifts...otherwise it's useless.

Same deal here. I didn't have a problem until I installed the latest update. Now no little dress icon unless I accept a gift- then it pops up. But any other time, all my orders could be sitting there ready and no little dress is there to alert me.

patriziaf
05-17-12, 05:21 PM
Same thing here it isn't until i go into the catalog that the little icon pops up.... Same problem.
The notifications work, it's only the BADGE on the catalogue icon that doesn't work. The badge appears only when I tap on the catalogue icon.

doraleemartin
05-18-12, 04:15 PM
I have the same problem since upgrade and all notifications are on.

kooky panda
05-18-12, 04:33 PM
Same problem.
The notifications work, it's only the BADGE on the catalogue icon that doesn't work. The badge appears only when I tap on the catalogue icon.

this has been reported.

seanboals
05-19-12, 05:48 PM
As bug go this might look minor but for those of us who tend to do more than one thing at one time, it's sort of major. I can't help but wonder if it doesn't have something to do with the barrage splash x4 screens every time you return to the main screen. Dragon Story x2, catalog X1 and the limited time offer X1.