PDA

View Full Version : Funny things people write on our walls

DAmanding
04-28-12, 01:53 PM
A couple that I have received or seen today.

Seen on a neighbor's wall in Farm who had nothing left to water: "I want to dew you!"

Seen on my wall in restaurant (no tips left): "u r awesome so awesome u should add me ____"

and....

From my fave neighbor, received on Thursday in Restaurant (just goes to show that the updates are random, I'm not special either): "nannie Nannie boo boo! I got the update and you didn't!"

sourlicorice2
04-28-12, 01:56 PM
I just got one on Pet Hotel. I wrote on my wall:

Sry I'm not adding anymore neighbors. No need to leave your ID.

Someone I guess didn't see it right away and posted there ID. They noticed it afterwards and posted above it:

Add me anyways.

Yeah I don't thinks so lol

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-28-12, 01:56 PM
I try to come up with clever little remarks but you never know how people will take it. I told somebody the other day who had the door blocked with the waitress "You could make more money if you would tell ur waitress to get out from in front of the door. Break time is over" lol.

sourlicorice2
04-28-12, 01:58 PM
I try to come up with clever little remarks but you never know how people will take it. I told somebody the other day who had the door blocked with the waitress "You could make more money if you would tell ur waitress to get out from in front of the door. Break time is over" lol.

I love posts that make me laugh like that :-)

Branston73
04-28-12, 02:10 PM
Me and my neighbour on City Story talked all night about funny stories and lots of really random stuff! That was when I found out she lived in the next valley from me! But our laughter stopped and she quit the game so I did! I was so sad:-(

DAmanding
04-28-12, 02:10 PM

lol...the sad thing is you know someone out there would think you meant it seriously and get mad and/or try to explain why they did it. :D

DAmanding
04-28-12, 02:13 PM
Some of my neighbors come up with very funny stuff that isn't quite forum appropriate. It doesn't contain blocked words, just mature themes so I feel like I can't share them here. :(

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-28-12, 02:23 PM
lol...the sad thing is you know someone out there would think you meant it seriously and get mad and/or try to explain why they did it. :D

Yeah. She didn't tho. She put lol on my wall. And said she was trying to get extra food cooked. I was doing the same thing. :)

DAmanding
04-28-12, 02:26 PM
Seen just now on a neighbors wall: "I broke up with my treadmill...We're not working out"

kooky panda
04-28-12, 04:27 PM
Some of my neighbors come up with very funny stuff that isn't quite forum appropriate. It doesn't contain blocked words, just mature themes so I feel like I can't share them here. :(
thank-you:p

pinksugar800
04-28-12, 06:25 PM
LOL...:p

mattyboo1
04-28-12, 07:45 PM
A couple that I have received or seen today.

Seen on a neighbor's wall in Farm who had nothing left to water: "I want to dew you!"

Seen on my wall in restaurant (no tips left): "u r awesome so awesome u should add me ____"

and....

From my fave neighbor, received on Thursday in Restaurant (just goes to show that the updates are random, I'm not special either): "nannie Nannie boo boo! I got the update and you didn't!" that person is rude about the updates

sourlicorice2
04-28-12, 11:24 PM
that person is rude about the updates

Lol That person I doubt was being rude. I'm sure it was meant as a joke and not to be taking so seriously. I would have laughed and tried to think of a funny comeback to post back. I like a good laugh.

sourlicorice2
04-30-12, 03:10 AM
HAM AND EGGS

A days work for a chicken;A lifetime commitment for a pig.

purpsandherb
04-30-12, 05:54 AM
Lol so funny! I need to find sum. I need new neighbys! I get like a.post a week! Lol. So sad.....

DAmanding
04-30-12, 10:37 AM
Lol That person I doubt was being rude. I'm sure it was meant as a joke and not to be taking so seriously. I would have laughed and tried to think of a funny comeback to post back. I like a good laugh.

Yes it was meant to be funny, not rude.

DAmanding
04-30-12, 10:39 AM
Seen on someones wall the other day: You're such a good friend, If we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life jacket....I'd miss you lots and think of you often!

The same neighbor who posted about the updates, left this one today: I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

AuntyRose32
04-30-12, 10:42 AM
The same neighbor who posted about the updates, left this one today: I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Very funny...I like this one a lot.

dalula
04-30-12, 03:49 PM
LOL my neighbor on Fashion is not adding anymore, and she posted on her wall "NOT ADDING, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ID. MY ID IS IAMNOTADDING!!" and someone actually tried that ID and posted that it didnt work. it's not her neighbor.

dstew1973
04-30-12, 09:56 PM
that person is rude about the updates

I was the person who posted on DAmandings wall about the updates, it was not rude it was a joke. DAmanding and I love to tease and pick on eachother. It's all in fun.

DAmanding
04-30-12, 10:02 PM
I was the person who posted on DAmandings wall about the updates, it was not rude it was a joke. DAmanding and I love to tease and pick on eachother. It's all in fun.

rofl...ok I didn't even tell dstew that this thread or that comment was here. She found it on her own. :D

DAmanding
04-30-12, 10:03 PM
LOL my neighbor on Fashion is not adding anymore, and she posted on her wall "NOT ADDING, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ID. MY ID IS IAMNOTADDING!!" and someone actually tried that ID and posted that it didnt work. it's not her neighbor.

ROFL SO VERY HARD! Some people are quite thick!