PDA

View Full Version : Different waiting times

SandraXDIP
04-28-12, 12:49 PM
I have 2 iphones. When my 1st iphone needs 16 hours to build something my 2nd iphone only needs 8 hours so just one half of the time. That's always the same. Anyone alse has this problem??? And please make waitint times the same on every iphone/ipod/phone... !!

sparks229
04-28-12, 05:24 PM
What are you waiting for? If you're waiting for expansions, they'll be different since you'll be expanding to a different size for each game.

SandraXDIP
04-29-12, 04:08 AM
I know. The third expansion Takes 16 hours on my iPhone 4 but 8 hours on My iPhone 3GS

maggieyyli
04-29-12, 08:30 AM
I experience the same. When I chatted with one of my neighbors, I just realized though we were at the same expansion for the 17th blocks, her expansion time is 2 days which was much shorter than mine (4 days). But other expansion conditions were the same, fyi they were 1.5M and 24 reservations.

I dunno what to express to this game anymore, different gem pricing and different expansion time for everyone. I will never submit to use gems in speeding up!

farmerbob78
04-29-12, 09:54 PM
I too have different hours for the expansions on both my iphones and i am one the same expansion with each. One takes double the time as the other but still cost the same and needs the same number of red phone things.

Purplum
04-30-12, 09:46 AM
I personally really don't like having to wait a day or more for an expansion. Of course, I will never spend gems on speeding up the process though, lol. But I do wish they'd limit the wait time on expansions, it's not like you're getting a HUGE new block of space, just a little one. If they're going to make you wait for days, you should be able to get more than one expansion rolling.

sparks229
04-30-12, 04:22 PM
Hmm.... I haven't had to wait a full day on mine yet. But the times are seriously just scattered all over the place.

atsixes
04-30-12, 06:02 PM
Hmm.... I haven't had to wait a full day on mine yet. But the times are seriously just scattered all over the place.

Lucky you. Me, it has been two days for me since the 9th or 10th expansion. Everything is doubly hard for me. Am aiming for the panda room and then I think I may call it a day. Just too time consuming. Double the price in gems for rooms I can still live with it. Taking so long for expansions, with nothing to do in between, it kinda gets boring.:(:(:(

ButterPanda
04-30-12, 06:05 PM
I have 2 iphones. When my 1st iphone needs 16 hours to build something my 2nd iphone only needs 8 hours so just one half of the time. That's always the same. Anyone alse has this problem??? And please make waitint times the same on every iphone/ipod/phone... !!

Thanks for the suggestion. Ill pass it on to our devs.

PinkStarbelly
04-30-12, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. Ill pass it on to our devs.

If it was a bug, I'd patiently wait with my fingers crossed for it to fixed asap but if it's on purpose then I don't know what to say. It's absolutely ridiculous that we have to play on different conditions. I would love to hear the reasons to why TL decided to do it this way. Who wants to play a game of Monopoly when half the players in the game get's to throw with an extra dice and you're not one of them..? It only causes tension and takes away from the actual game.

farmerbob78
05-01-12, 07:34 PM
If it was a bug, I'd patiently wait with my fingers crossed for it to fixed asap but if it's on purpose then I don't know what to say. It's absolutely ridiculous that we have to play on different conditions. I would love to hear the reasons to why TL decided to do it this way. Who wants to play a game of Monopoly when half the players in the game get's to throw with an extra dice and you're not one of them..? It only causes tension and takes away from the actual game.

I agree with you. I find it annoying and unfair that on one iphone it takes a day and on the other it take 4 days. Like really 4 days. idk but the one that takes a day is a higher expansion then the four day and it also cost less too. Im also hopping its a bug and will be fixed. This is the reason why i quit pet shop and zoo 2.