PDA

View Full Version : Goals are bugged

buffykins
04-28-12, 11:10 AM
Have mentioned this in another thread but not sure if lava have seen it or not. I've got 3 goals that require either babies adding or soul mates adding to achieve the goal. I already have the necessary babies/ soul mates but the game isn't recognising this. The goals which feature the log cabin,ranch trail room and coral reef room, I can't finish because the game doesn't realise I have the requirements already!! If I have to buy another of each of these rooms to get the goals then it is a bit rubbish!! I am being penalised for already buying the rooms before the goals appeared! Not really very fair!! Please address this lava!

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-28-12, 11:11 AM
Have mentioned this in another thread but not sure if lava have seen it or not. I've got 3 goals that require either babies adding or soul mates adding to achieve the goal. I already have the necessary babies/ soul mates but the game isn't recognising this. The goals which feature the log cabin,ranch trail room and coral reef room, I can't finish because the game doesn't realise I have the requirements already!! If I have to buy another of each of these rooms to get the goals then it is a bit rubbish!! I am being penalised for already buying the rooms before the goals appeared! Not really very fair!! Please address this lava!

Yeah I got the same thing going on.

kooky panda
04-28-12, 03:30 PM
some of the goals are not retroactive. You will need to buy a new room to complete the goal.

Shylore
05-29-12, 02:28 PM
And as I posted before I have this error as well and mine happened as I was following the goal. And I did buy a second soulmate,in the Ramon's Bargain. Still wont recognize. Am not buying a third. It is rubbish as stated above to have to rebut goals. To me coin ratio vs items is very off.

ButterPanda
06-02-12, 06:02 PM
And as I posted before I have this error as well and mine happened as I was following the goal. And I did buy a second soulmate,in the Ramon's Bargain. Still wont recognize. Am not buying a third. It is rubbish as stated above to have to rebut goals. To me coin ratio vs items is very off.

What's the name of the goal you tried this for?

RStown
06-03-12, 06:44 AM
For the "Mysteries of Persia" quest I've added a coulmate to the Taj Mahal Room but it's not being counted.

amethystgold
06-12-12, 08:14 AM
Me too. I bought the Japanese Garden room to complete the first part of the goal which ticked off as done, then to complete the second part of the goal I added a soulmate to this room and nada! No tick or goal complete, nothing. Its not a retroactive thing as the first part of goal is ticked off as complete. Please help?