PDA

View Full Version : Option to Fertilize Not working

QueenOfSarcasm
04-28-12, 01:02 AM
I have over 40 gems but every time I try to fertilize my entire farm it tells me I don't have enough gems.
IOS 5.1 farmstory 2.0

KingKG
04-28-12, 01:27 AM
Having the same issue with fertilizing entire farm, says I don't have enough gems and I have 203

Plumacreas
04-28-12, 08:38 AM
If you are new to the game fertilizing dose not help things grow your just wasting your gems

kooky panda
04-28-12, 08:42 AM
I have reported this issue over to the community managers.

pinkster73
04-28-12, 09:22 AM
Why on earth would you WANT to fertilize your entire farm? You're LUCKY it wouldn't let you!

sourlicorice2
04-28-12, 10:46 AM
Why on earth would you WANT to fertilize your entire farm? You're LUCKY it wouldn't let you!

I was thinking the exact same thing lol.

kooky panda
04-28-12, 03:32 PM
Some players do fertilize their farms to gain XPs and level up faster.

Since this is a bug thread that has been reported, lets keep this thread open so players can come post if they are having the same issues.
Thanks

Rachael98
04-28-12, 03:36 PM
Some players do fertilize their farms to gain XPs and level up faster.

Since this is a bug thread that has been reported, lets keep this thread open so players can come post if they are having the same issues.
Thanks

Someone did report this earlier in one of the threads complaining about it.
Moggy was right:(

bobbyrae
04-28-12, 04:43 PM
If you are new to the game fertilizing dose not help things grow your just wasting your gems

Where on earth did you get that? :confused:Fertilising makes the crop instantly ready.

ButterPanda
04-28-12, 08:12 PM
try uninstalling and reinstalling and then try. I tried it here and it worked for me. Let me know if it works and if not please get a screen shot of the error message.

Rachel1973
04-29-12, 01:36 PM
I'm having the same problem. I've uninstalled as suggested but it still doesn't work.

kooky panda
04-29-12, 02:32 PM
I deleted and redownloaded and I get the error message also.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/4c238215-1.jpg

eanddaddy
04-30-12, 08:52 AM
I am having this problem too. I had a quite a few, not a tremendous amount of withered crops, BUT they had been waterered, so I figured that I would spend the 20 gems to get them back, plus I would plant a lot of other high-XP crops before doing so, so they could all be harvested at once. Here's the thing: It won't let me fertilize the entire farm, AND the withered, yet watered crops are no longer watered! What's up with that?! It leads me to this question: Do things, (crops), only stay watered for a finite period of time if they are not harvested, whether they have withered or not? But Further, and more importantly perhaps; what about uninstalling and then reinstalling. I'm afraid to do that, as I might lose all my data! Would that happen? Is there a way to back it up? What if I leave the app (Farm Story), in my iTunes, but remove it from the phone? btw, I am using an iPhone 4. Thank you for any help. :-) -- E and Daddy

kooky panda
04-30-12, 10:43 AM
I am having this problem too. I had a quite a few, not a tremendous amount of withered crops, BUT they had been waterered, so I figured that I would spend the 20 gems to get them back, plus I would plant a lot of other high-XP crops before doing so, so they could all be harvested at once. Here's the thing: It won't let me fertilize the entire farm, AND the withered, yet watered crops are no longer watered! What's up with that?! It leads me to this question: Do things, (crops), only stay watered for a finite period of time if they are not harvested, whether they have withered or not? But Further, and more importantly perhaps; what about uninstalling and then reinstalling. I'm afraid to do that, as I might lose all my data! Would that happen? Is there a way to back it up? What if I leave the app (Farm Story), in my iTunes, but remove it from the phone? btw, I am using an iPhone 4. Thank you for any help. :-) -- E and Daddy

Whenever I have had withered crops, I never have water on them. I think the withered crops only stayed watered for a period of time.

Your games are saved on Team Lavas servers under your storm ID . When you redownload, your game will be there.

You do not have to delete and restall for this issue, I have already done that and it did not fix the issue. TL is working on this .
If the fix requires us to delete and redownload someone will post back here for everyone delete and redownload.

eanddaddy
04-30-12, 12:55 PM
Thank you very much, Kooky! I appreciate your feedback and advice. Guess we'll just have to wait until TL fixes that bug. Happy Farming!

Sincerely yours, "e and daddy" (Charles)

Whenever I have had withered crops, I never have water on them. I think the withered crops only stayed watered for a period of time.

Your games are saved on Team Lavas servers under your storm ID . When you redownload, your game will be there.

You do not have to delete and restall for this issue, I have already done that and it did not fix the issue. TL is working on this .
If the fix requires us to delete and redownload someone will post back here for everyone delete and redownload.

Limaxa
04-30-12, 01:19 PM
So.. The gem trap does Not work..?

kooky panda
04-30-12, 02:52 PM
Just got word, this should be fixed with new version update.(not sure when that will be out)

mattyboo1
05-01-12, 06:20 PM
I can fertilize one gem for one crop

KingKG
05-08-12, 08:55 PM
all fixed now thx

nmishii
05-08-12, 08:59 PM
I guess that bug had a relatively high priority to fix. Now the gem trap works...

bobbyrae
05-08-12, 09:02 PM
I guess that bug had a relatively high priority to fix. Now the gem trap works...

You noticed that too, did you?

nmishii
05-08-12, 10:33 PM
You noticed that too, did you?

It seems to happen all the time.

I wonder how many more neighbors I'll lose once they lose gems on this.