PDA

View Full Version : Monster Stories!

pinksugar800
04-28-12, 06:00 AM
Ok, We all have to admit we were scared of "Monsters" when we were kids!
Here, I would like you to post your "Monster" Story's from when you were a little kid...or from a few nights ago..(lol)
And it's okay, we've all been scared:)

jumphigh128
04-28-12, 08:25 AM
I used to- and usually still- think that there's like a shadow monster, and I always sprint to my bed as soon as the light turns of and start fake snoring/honking like a goose to pretend I'm asleep, which somehow keeps the shadow from eating me. I have no idea where that came from.....cough cough

pulidancer96
04-28-12, 08:40 AM
Pinky. My sister told me about him. When your sleeping, he puts pink spider webs around your bed then he eats you. And she still tries to scare me. And he eats you in ages 5-8.

lylahmae
04-28-12, 04:30 PM
My parents had this framed picture of a mailbox with a birds nest in it from Home Interiors when I was a kid and it hung in the living room. When I was four or five I thought it was a picture of a monster I don't know what made me see a monster but that is what I see. Then like ten years ago I found the picture at the good will for a buck, I bought it and it now hangs in my living room. My husband thinks I am weird because I am so attached to a picture that creeps me out (even though it is in no way creepy).

pinksugar800
04-28-12, 04:37 PM
Pinky. My sister told me about him. When your sleeping, he puts pink spider webs around your bed then he eats you. And she still tries to scare me. And he eats you in ages 5-8.

LOL, now let's go to the kindegarton and tell them the story:-P

pinksugar800
04-28-12, 04:38 PM
My parents had this framed picture of a mailbox with a birds nest in it from Home Interiors when I was a kid and it hung in the living room. When I was four or five I thought it was a picture of a monster I don't know what made me see a monster but that is what I see. Then like ten years ago I found the picture at the good will for a buck, I bought it and it now hangs in my living room. My husband thinks I am weird because I am so attached to a picture that creeps me out (even though it is in no way creepy).

Maybe its a monster that hears all and sees all and is just trying to disguise itself as a pretty Lil bird! Lol

pinksugar800
04-28-12, 04:40 PM
I used to- and usually still- think that there's like a shadow monster, and I always sprint to my bed as soon as the light turns of and start fake snoring/honking like a goose to pretend I'm asleep, which somehow keeps the shadow from eating me. I have no idea where that came from.....cough cough

Yeah, some things just come to your mind:)

pinkster73
04-28-12, 04:41 PM
When I get up to pee during the night I still jump back into bed from 2 feet away so nothing can grab me. I'm 35.

pinksugar800
04-28-12, 06:20 PM
When I get up to pee during the night I still jump back into bed from 2 feet away so nothing can grab me. I'm 35.

OMG, same!!! Like a monster under your bed & it's gonna grab my feet and pull me under!
And I'm 34!!
Lol

pinkster73
04-28-12, 06:34 PM
OMG, same!!! Like a monster under your bed & it's gonna grab my feet and pull me under!
And I'm 34!!
Lol

And then are you careful to not hang your leg or something over the side?

pinksugar800
04-28-12, 06:46 PM
And then are you careful to not hang your leg or something over the side?

OMG, I know right!!!!!
I guess I'm not the only one!!!
LOL!
Or arm!!
I can't hang anything over!!

pinkster73
04-28-12, 06:49 PM
OMG, I know right!!!!!
I guess I'm not the only one!!!
LOL!
Or arm!!
I can't hang anything over!!

Me neither! And its weird because during the day under my bed are boxes of shoes. Nice happy shoes.

pulidancer96
04-28-12, 07:57 PM
Kuchisake Onna is also scary. Look her up on Google. Don't worry I was REALLY freaked out when I saw the pictures. Then click on the wikipedia link. Even though its in Japan, and for kids its scary. FREAKY

pinksugar800
04-29-12, 12:02 AM
Kuchisake Onna is also scary. Look her up on Google. Don't worry I was REALLY freaked out when I saw the pictures. Then click on the wikipedia link. Even though its in Japan, and for kids its scary. FREAKY

I'm NEVER looking her up again!!!!

pinksugar800
04-29-12, 12:05 AM
Thanks for feeding my nightmares:p

pulidancer96
04-29-12, 05:15 PM
Thanks for feeding my nightmares:p

Your welcome! It did to me too.

pinkster73
04-29-12, 06:01 PM

She's probably what's under my bed.

pinksugar800
04-30-12, 03:19 AM
LOL:p!!!

Ic3e
04-30-12, 08:47 AM
My parents based their monster from hygiene.

Brain was used to make me clean out my ears regularly. If you didn't clear your ears Brain will make the wax come alive and eat you brain.

Worm was for my nails. The dirt under my nails was 'Worm' and if I didn't clean them out Worm would eat my hands.

Smiley was for my teeth. My teeth used (and still are a little bit) yellow and my parents said that if they became more yellow my face will become a giant Smiley Emoji much like this one ---> :D

These monsters make me lol nowadays.

pinksugar800
05-02-12, 04:05 AM
My parents based their monster from hygiene.

Brain was used to make me clean out my ears regularly. If you didn't clear your ears Brain will make the wax come alive and eat you brain.

Worm was for my nails. The dirt under my nails was 'Worm' and if I didn't clean them out Worm would eat my hands.

Smiley was for my teeth. My teeth used (and still are a little bit) yellow and my parents said that if they became more yellow my face will become a giant Smiley Emoji much like this one ---> :D

These monsters make me lol nowadays.

LOL, I like the Emoji one...that is a freaky face 0_0