PDA

View Full Version : RS Regular, v. 1.5, bug with posting on own wall

patriziaf
04-27-12, 07:49 PM
I have some problems with the new RS regular version 1.5 (26.04.2012).
The problems concern writing on my wall (no problems on other people's walls).

I write something, I tap on Post, but nothing happens even if I wait many minutes. But if I write and post a second message the first one appears and not the second. And so on....

The writing field says Start typing... And not Loading....
Until now I haven't seen the world Loading... It also disappeared!

Good news: the new emojis and symbols work, I can see them, of course only if I write another message afterwards.

iPhone 4 not jailbroken, iOS 5.1

bobbyrae
04-28-12, 06:30 AM
This happens to me too in bakery and restaurant.

patriziaf
04-28-12, 08:11 AM
Of course, if you post always the same message... you will only see that the first try doesn't work and you will notice the problems when you change your message.

greygull
04-28-12, 12:03 PM
I've flagged this over. I tried it also - if you delete another post, yours will appear. That's just a temp fix if you want to use it.

ButterPanda
04-28-12, 08:25 PM
This happens to me too. Ill pass this on.

patriziaf
04-29-12, 05:52 PM
There is the same bug in Fashion Story Regular version 1.5.

patriziaf
05-01-12, 06:09 PM
RS 1.5.1: the bug is still present

patriziaf
05-19-12, 02:59 PM
The bug has been (was) solved.

MeshaZz
06-06-12, 10:51 AM
Anyone having issues with posting your id on walls? I can't post my id on either my own wall or my neighbors' walls. Message pops up saying I have inappropriate characters. I have the same problem in BS. Can anyone help?

patriziaf
06-06-12, 04:55 PM
Anyone having issues with posting your id on walls? I can't post my id on either my own wall or my neighbors' walls. Message pops up saying I have inappropriate characters. I have the same problem in BS. Can anyone help?
This is another matter.
Your are victim of the teamlava filter for inappropriate words (slang, vulgar,..).
Simply don't use words containing the following combination of letters: pal, nig, ****, tam, dio,... (not exhaustive list).

patriziaf
06-06-12, 07:21 PM
In your case the letters to avoid are "azz".
You have those letters in your id, so contact support teamlava (to change your id) or use a trick, like using a "z" or a "a" from another alphabet (the greek or russian keyboard "a" for example). People won't see the difference when you write that on your or their wall and they will write "MeshaZz" in the invitation field. Of course if they try to write it in their wall or your wall they will have the same problem as you.