PDA

View Full Version : Not getting weekly inventory updates on my iPhone-please help!

iwantyou13
04-27-12, 03:29 PM
Hi, I have an iPhone 4 and have never had problems when it comes to getting
Weekly updates on time, however last week and this week I have not received the weekly updates, I have updated the game and have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling
It and I am still not receiving the updates. This week I only received the goals and limited time gem item but not the new inventory, an last week I did not receive anything but the spring box, I did not get the golf thing and whatever else there was. This is upsetting because I have spent a ton of money on gems while playing this game and I'm not even getting the weekly updates. If you have any suggestions as to what I can do to get the updates that'd be greatly appreciated!! Thanks! Xoxoxox-Jane morris

greygull
04-27-12, 03:32 PM
The updates roll out, you'll either receive it on Thursday, or the following Tuesday. Level, device, OS, etc have nothing to do with it. It can happen with one game, and not another. http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68
You can receive the limited time offer, and not the update. On Tuesday, you will not receive a pop up saying you have new items, they will just be in your game.

DAmanding
04-28-12, 09:07 AM
The miniature golf thing is in the Spring Box.