PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Collectibles

rutilant44
04-27-12, 01:39 PM
Hi everybody, this is my first tie posting on the forums let alone making a thread. My question is, why do I never get the spatula? I tip for 3 hours straight and still no spatula. I make a Jasmine tea on every Easy Oven I have for 12 hours, and still no spatula. I do not have the newest version. I am afraid to update my regular version of Bakery Story. So could someone please give me an explanation for this elusive spatula?

Thanks

rutilant44
04-27-12, 01:40 PM
*time
Sorry, it was a typo.

ariesblu
04-27-12, 01:45 PM
Because they've lowered the count, it's really hard to obtain certain items from each row. But someone complied a list of what you can do that may help you obtain these items. Here is the link (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.)

sparks229
04-27-12, 04:22 PM
Try tipping non-neighbors from the community tab.

rutilant44
04-27-12, 09:11 PM
@sparks229 When I said tipping for a couple hours I meant that I tipped non-neighbors. That is not an easy task either, it takes forever to load. Does anyone get the spatula frequently? Is that the rarest collectible in that group?

sparks229
04-27-12, 09:16 PM
@sparks229 When I said tipping for a couple hours I meant that I tipped non-neighbors. That is not an easy task either, it takes forever to load. Does anyone get the spatula frequently? Is that the rarest collectible in that group?

Oh well the spatula is quite rare. Like ariesblue said, they've lowered the frequency of getting collectibles. And pretty much no one gets spatulas frequently. I have 5 ladles, 0 spatulas, 12 rolling pins, and 3 measuring cups on one account. On my other, I have 15 ladles, 0 spatulas, 22 rolling pins, and 2 measuring cups. So spatulas are really rare.