PDA

View Full Version : Goals for Restaurant Story + 2 unrelated comments

kjflex
04-27-12, 12:36 PM
I'd really like to see the goals come back for restaurant story. I'm at the point where there is no "new" food to unlock except for the Goal food. When the goals disappeared some months back I had almost completed them...and now I'm stuck. I know not everyone wants to participate in the goals so this might be the unpopular opinion but I'd be thrilled to see the goals come back.

Unrelated: I think an ice cream machine would be a fun summertime appliance (as long as it cooks more than 1 thing).

Also, unrelated: newest update has really improved the speed of the game thank you team lava!:)

bobbyrae
04-27-12, 01:41 PM
Before they create that constructable ice cream machine though, we do have two grills right now each with one recipe. It's summer so maybe we could get some more recipes for those two grills?

ariesblu
04-27-12, 01:43 PM
I had something posted, but I got logged out. So annoying *end sidebit*

But anyway, it must be annoying to see a non highlighted food that you can no longer obtain all the time, but I'm not sure if tl would be capable of separating the ones that don't have the food item from the ones that do. Luckily some people that is not an issue because not everyone was able to obtain goals. But hopefully tl will read and listen to your feedback.

And I think any appliances are welcome as long as they serve more than one function - otherwise they tend to be a waste of time.