PDA

View Full Version : Noticed items have been added to closet, thinking from previous boxes..

kattybell
04-27-12, 09:13 AM
I was browsing through my closet, there are items such as bubble dress now available to buy... I don't see anything new in design tab though.

bobbyrae
04-27-12, 09:14 AM
really? cool. how much?

kattybell
04-27-12, 09:16 AM
I bought three items without writing down gems prices. :( But bubble dress is: 79 gems. White blouse with half arm, not sure name, is 13 gems. The matching bottoms are 28. The shoes are there, also the blonde hair with bow is now available and blue dress.

laVirtualCloset
04-27-12, 09:16 AM
You're right. I noticed this last night as well. The Bubble Dress (79 gems...just wow!), the bubble purse, the blue strapless dress, and the Diva hair/top/pants/shoes are there also. In the design tab I noticed the Funky Dressing Room and Antique Cashier.

It's a benefit to me because I didn't care for the Bubble or Diva items but wanted the Funky Dressing Room and i might want the Antique Cash Register at some point. Just didn't want to gamble with the boxes. Now I don't have to!

laVirtualCloset
04-27-12, 09:17 AM
I bought three items without writing down gems prices. :( But bubble dress is: 79 gems. White blouse with half arm, not sure name, is 13 gems. The matching bottoms are 28. The shoes are there, also the blonde hair with bow is now available and blue dress.

Looks like we were typing at the same time nbr :-)

kattybell
04-27-12, 09:18 AM
I have the antique cash register from the boxes, but thanks for sharing!

bobbyrae
04-27-12, 09:57 AM
how much are the antique cash registers?

kattybell
04-27-12, 09:58 AM
I think 10 gems.

cristinae115
04-27-12, 10:16 AM
10 gems for the antique cash register AND the funky dressing room!

digital_ghost
04-27-12, 12:45 PM
Got super excited when I saw this thread and was all set to buy some gems. Glad I didn't cause I looked and none of these were in my closet or design tab. Major bummer :(

awertie
04-27-12, 01:37 PM
How many gems do the bubble clutch and the diva bow hair cost? I got them from the box and I want to know if I paid more or less than what they actually cost.

shakiba
04-27-12, 02:01 PM
Aww how cOme I don't have them. I even downloaded the latest update. :(

kooky panda
04-27-12, 02:10 PM
How many gems do the bubble clutch and the diva bow hair cost? I got them from the box and I want to know if I paid more or less than what they actually cost.
bubble clutch 10 gems
diva hair 13 gems
bubble clutch 10 gems
diva pants 28 gems
bubble dress 79 gems
blue diva dress 28 gems
Diva top (white top ) 13 gems

pcas10
04-27-12, 03:48 PM
I didn't get anything like that in my design tab or closet, either! Was it just random
Players or will everyone get it eventually?

kooky panda
04-27-12, 03:49 PM
I didn't get anything like that in my design tab or closet, either! Was it just random

I think is is random. I got them on iphone, and kindle fire, but I did not get them on ipad.

pcas10
04-27-12, 03:56 PM
Well, I guess we can always hope! That would be a cool thing for TL to do, when a box is retired, wait a period of time then put certain items in design or closet!

shakiba
04-27-12, 04:43 PM
Ugh! This isn't fair!! For those who bought the boxes and for those who didn't get them at all. :(

me2nyy
04-27-12, 04:54 PM
I find this to be totally unfair to those of us who spent a lot of money on that box. Not only did it cost us 24 gems for each item, but we had to pay for things that we didn't want. Now some players can choose an item and pay less than 24 for most things.

Also, I did not even receive this offer. So if I want more things from this box, I still have to pay and hope.

Because of this being so unfair, I AM QUITTING ALL TL GAMES.

Thank you to my sweet neighbors for the fun we have had.

DYANNA'S❤

Ic3e
04-27-12, 06:41 PM
Anyone have pictures? Kooky, do you think this is a limited thing?

Ic3e
04-27-12, 06:42 PM

Maybe it's for higher levels only.

dalula
04-27-12, 06:52 PM
After reading this, it made me feel so sick... so are you telling me i spent 96 gems on that box FOR NOTHING... when i could get ALL of those items for less than 50 gems?! talk about unfair!! :mad: this is so unfair to all of the people who opened this box multiple times. I would have felt better if it were any other box other than the magic box, the one i spent the most gems on and was the most pleased with my items.

kooky panda
04-27-12, 07:58 PM

nope, my kindle fire got it and I am on level 5.

kooky panda
04-27-12, 08:01 PM

In farm, they did this with the discovery box and the items only stayed in the game for a few days. If

I had to guess, I would say the option to buy will not be permanent.

driftboutique
04-27-12, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I don't feel very good about this. I loved that blue dress so much, partly because it was so rare. And now anyone can have it for 28 gems. I've spent so much money on boxes in fashion but I don't think I will be doing that anymore, now that I know that I can wait and get something for a fraction of the cost AND be able to choose what I want.

kooky panda
04-27-12, 08:11 PM

I do not have picture of bubble dress.

diva hair 13 gems
bubble clutch 10 gems
diva pants 28 gems
bubble dress 79 gems
blue diva dress 28 gems
Diva top (white top ) 13 gems
White shoes 8 gems
funky dressing room 10 gems
antique gold register 10 gems
coffee table 10 gems

http://i39.tinypic.com/23s868p.jpghttp://i42.tinypic.com/2j0dq3l.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/55e48256.jpg

princessbella99
04-27-12, 08:49 PM
Same, don't have them :(

Ic3e
04-27-12, 10:15 PM
I feel kinda ripped off knowing that I paid 24 gems for my Diva Shies and then finding out they're 8 gems later.....but whatever. I'm just happy I got those shoes, if you're my neighbor you can see that I wear them with almost every outfit.

jojopeanut
04-28-12, 01:03 AM
I only opened this box a couple of times got the dressing room and coffee table. However none of those items or any other ones from the box are available for me to purchase. And Im fine with that. I have opened other boxes more, so I don't feel it fair to those that spent alot of real money on this box.

pinksugar800
04-28-12, 01:12 AM
Aww plz make it permanent!!!
I don't have it! I'm so upset! Would I get it??

shakiba
04-28-12, 10:32 AM
Aww plz make it permanent!!!
I don't have it! I'm so upset! Would I get it??

Im wondering the same thing. I hope we get them too. Maybe on tuesday?

laVirtualCloset
04-28-12, 12:30 PM
I do not have picture of bubble dress.

Just figured out how to crop a photo on the iPad so here is a picture of the Bubble Dress:

http://i50.tinypic.com/az9v6f.jpg

pillowpetluvr21
04-28-12, 03:24 PM
I didnt get the offer:(

pillowpetluvr21
04-28-12, 03:27 PM
Im on level 94, I didnt get it. For those who have it os it a limited time offer?

laVirtualCloset
04-28-12, 03:36 PM
Im on level 94, I didnt get it. For those who have it os it a limited time offer?

Doesn't identify itself as a limited item; there's no running clock like the rain boot display. If its' ultimately removed then it will probably be done just like expired catalogs...one day they're there, one day they're not.

kooky panda
04-28-12, 03:45 PM
Just figured out how to crop a photo on the iPad so here is a picture of the Bubble Dress:

http://i50.tinypic.com/az9v6f.jpg

thanks, I will also add this photo to the master box list.

laVirtualCloset
04-28-12, 04:50 PM
thanks, I will also add this photo to the master box list.

my pleasure!

ariesblu
04-28-12, 05:01 PM
I'll have to check this out when I get home later tonight. I wish the 'diva hair' wasn't only in blond though. :(

Ic3e
04-28-12, 10:52 PM
I know I'm slow but...I just realised all the avatar items are past items Lady Gaga wore...

I know I'm stupid :P, cute Bubble Dress btw.

lollyloo123
04-29-12, 06:51 AM
I dont have this? But i assume if they're making these items available they're ***na be removing a box soon :/ has everyone got these readily available?

shakiba
04-29-12, 08:18 AM
I dont have this? But i assume if they're making these items available they're ***na be removing a box soon :/ has everyone got these readily available?

Nope, unfortunatly. I dont have them still. :(
This offer or whatever it's called has to be available to everyone soon. I hope.

digital_ghost
04-29-12, 09:29 AM
Ugh. I had a small glimmer of hope updating to the latest version would help but nope. I still don't have the box items available for purchase.

Why the {}do they randomly offer stuff to some users but not others? I can't think of one good reason so please someone enlighten me.

dalula
04-29-12, 12:01 PM
I don't have them yet. I'm very upset about the gems I wasted. However I love the diva pants, and now They are available. Not Sure whether I should open the box and possibly save 4 gems or buy it and possibly waste 4 gems. Any thoughts? I have all the 3rd place prizes and they are avatar items so I wont get duplicates of those.

tones22
04-30-12, 08:13 AM
I'm still really disappointed about this. You can't sell something as rare and an "item you can only get in the magic box" and then later make it available to everyone for significantly less. I'm glad for the people no didn't spend their money on the box they get a great bargain, but for those of us who did its like a kick in the teeth. I think if they do it in this box they will likely do it with the rest of them eventually. So might as well wait a year before buying from another box.

tones22
04-30-12, 08:15 AM
I would not risk buying it from the box, you could as likely get the coffee table as get the pants. If you really want them the 4 gems is worth using.
I don't have them yet. I'm very upset about the gems I wasted. However I love the diva pants, and now They are available. Not Sure whether I should open the box and possibly save 4 gems or buy it and possibly waste 4 gems. Any thoughts? I have all the 3rd place prizes and they are avatar items so I wont get duplicates of those.

Ic3e
04-30-12, 08:18 AM

There are at least 10 other items in that box. I would take the risk of getting the Diva Top or maybe the Antique Register instead. Go forth with buying it in the closet. 4 gems is worth it.

minizozo
04-30-12, 09:59 AM
I guess my days of purchasing boxed items are gone. I agree, it is unfair. If things don't get better, I won't be buying gems. Why bother, it will turn up cheaper later.

tiffb70
04-30-12, 10:43 AM
On the subject of gems - does anyone know why my daughters a/c and my a/c - there are different prices for gems?? my daughter has a gem sale and i dont!

Anyone know??

kattybell
04-30-12, 10:48 AM
On the subject of gems - does anyone know why my daughters a/c and my a/c - there are different prices for gems?? my daughter has a gem sale and i dont!

Anyone know??

Gem sales are sent out to random players.

tiffb70
04-30-12, 11:01 AM
oh ok - thanks :)

ariesblu
04-30-12, 11:05 AM
I didnt get the offer:(
Bummer I didn't get the offer either on any of my devices. And my sis didn't have it on her iphone as well.

88dalejr
04-30-12, 02:51 PM
I think this it totally wrong!!! In the Help/FAQ section it says: Opening the Magic Box gives you a chance to obtain items you can't find anywhere else. If you can't find it anywhere else then why did some players get offered to purchase these items??? This and gem traps in farm are the last straw!!! TL will never get another dime from me even if they revert back to the good ol days.

LCAHEARTS
04-30-12, 06:34 PM
I feel so beyond torn about this. I completely understand where us gem buyers are coming from. I've played for over a year but didn't buy boxes til this January. I hate the gamble, and I've always said I'd gladly spend 24 gems if I can choose what I can get.

I didn't get this offer, and I'm annoyed about it. But...it's like for those who did get it, they can now choose. If I had this offer I'd take advantage of it in order to save and be able to choose. Honestly if this happened with my favorite boxes in the future and I got the offer...I'd be thrilled. However, I can't seem to find a fair reasoning behind it in this case especially if you've bought the box and didn't get the offer to get additional items.

jojopeanut
04-30-12, 10:06 PM
I agree I didnt get the offer either. At least if you got decor items you should be able to repurchase those. Of course you cant wear two of the same dress etc. in the avatar items. Im happy for the ones that did get the offer. However at least TL could show customer apprecation and maybe offer those of us that DO purchase gems on regular basis an awesome gem sale. I only get 10% off sales now.

dalula
05-01-12, 02:53 PM
I feel sorta relieved i didnt get this offer yet. i would explode with anger seeing the hair, shoes, shirt, and dressing room i spent 96 gems on was wasted. However i still want the diva pants... and i'm planning to get them even when i dont have the offer :p

sweetstuff525
05-01-12, 03:01 PM
I didn't get the offer either. But like the farm box everyone was combining I think they should put everything for 24 gems or more ...because that's what people spent....it's not fair someone paid 24 3 times and others get it cheaper

tones22
05-03-12, 01:47 AM
I know how you feel lca. I really think this was messed up for people who like me spent a lot of money on the box...but at the same time I really want the hair because in all my attempts I couldnt get it. I'm really torn and feel like I just shouldn't buy from a box again.
I feel so beyond torn about this. I completely understand where us gem buyers are coming from. I've played for over a year but didn't buy boxes til this January. I hate the gamble, and I've always said I'd gladly spend 24 gems if I can choose what I can get.

I didn't get this offer, and I'm annoyed about it. But...it's like for those who did get it, they can now choose. If I had this offer I'd take advantage of it in order to save and be able to choose. Honestly if this happened with my favorite boxes in the future and I got the offer...I'd be thrilled. However, I can't seem to find a fair reasoning behind it in this case especially if you've bought the box and didn't get the offer to get additional items.

rubifamous
05-04-12, 10:36 PM
i have never seen it happen maybe ur on a high level so it came up for u i am onlu level 38

Ic3e
05-04-12, 11:17 PM
i have never seen it happen maybe ur on a high level so it came up for u i am onlu level 38

No it's random. One of my three accounts has the offer. Yeah I have three accounts so what....

rubifamous
05-05-12, 04:57 AM
I would be excited if I was for sure but I doubt team lava would do that

rubifamous
05-05-12, 04:58 AM
What's ur ids I think it's unfair that some people get it and some people dont

rubifamous
05-05-12, 05:03 AM
I never bought gems till April so I could have more of a chance but I accidentally used it I don't gamble but I'm only ten whateves it's a awesome game