PDA

View Full Version : Pop up ****ed my baby😜

sourlicorice2
04-27-12, 08:55 AM
Ok these pop ups have to be fixed. Went into pet shop only to get stuck waiting for the pop up to finish. Meanwhile it was showing my baby was ready. After five minutes still got the circle so gave up and went into zoo. Same thing. Wasn't going to wait another five minutes so exited and tried pet again only to still be waiting for the stupid pop up and my baby had died within the minute I was away.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/ba314fe6.jpg

And I'm not deleting the app and waiting forever for it to redownload. If I have to do that forget it I quit. I don't like the game well enough to go thought that hassle. I'm already doing it with Bakery as I keep getting kicked off every time I try to visit a nbr though that doesn't start to happen till after I've finished visiting. My nbr is probably wondering why I haven't replied to her post as we had just started to chat. But that's another issue. If it doesn't work I'll post in Bakery thread.

sourlicorice2
04-27-12, 08:56 AM
Edit: thought should be through

pinkster73
04-27-12, 08:58 AM
Awww. TL ****s another baby animal :mad:

sourlicorice2
04-27-12, 09:03 AM
Awww. TL ****s another baby animal :mad:

LOL Pinkster thx for the laugh :D

sourlicorice2
04-27-12, 09:07 AM
They r probably going to **** my baby in Zoo as well. It's ready but can't play cause of the dumb pop up being stuck.

ThorVII
04-29-12, 04:04 PM
Sry to here about ur loss

sourlicorice2
04-30-12, 01:25 PM
Sry to here about ur loss

Lol thanks :p

My zoo baby survived the ordeal.

pinkster73
04-30-12, 01:37 PM
Lol thanks :p

My zoo baby survived the ordeal.

Oh good. Hopefully with some therapy you can move on. I feel your pain. I had to abandon my first animal ever yesterday. A baby sea turtle waaaaa

RoseMeyer
04-30-12, 02:29 PM
wait a second, the baby DIED? {} is THAT about? thats SICK? Did they offer for 24 gems to revive it? THAT is emotional BLACKMAIL.

pinkster73
04-30-12, 02:43 PM
wait a second, the baby DIED? {} is THAT about? thats SICK? Did they offer for 24 gems to revive it? THAT is emotional BLACKMAIL.

It gets sick. You can pay 10 gems to revive it or "abandon" it.

ButterPanda
05-05-12, 01:45 PM
If you get a loading screen like this try force closing the game on your device and maybe also restart your device as it appears it is a sync issue.