PDA

View Full Version : Story Games do Not connect with Internet anymore

Unregistered
11-07-10, 01:45 AM
I run all Four Story Games on my iPad. Besides frequently occuring sync problems since the last update, right now I can't start any of the Games because the game can't connect to the internet. But my connection is stable and even restarting my iPad didn't help.

What can I do? Deleting the games and reloading from the AppStore is not too satisfying because I will lose all of my design and items....

Unregistered
11-07-10, 01:52 AM
Seems many are having the same problem right now. It's not just you. See the thread titled "issues happening at this moment". Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Ellie
11-07-10, 01:57 AM
They are down for maintenance.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 02:00 AM
A popup said that the game would be offline from 12.55 usa time. This would take an hour, so probably they working on the bugs or so

deadpix
11-07-10, 02:08 AM
I run all Four Story Games on my iPad. Besides frequently occuring sync problems since the last update, right now I can't start any of the Games because the game can't connect to the internet. But my connection is stable and even restarting my iPad didn't help.

What can I do? Deleting the games and reloading from the AppStore is not too satisfying because I will lose all of my design and items....

You don't have to do anything. The game servers have been shutdown for an announced maintenance from Sunday, 7 Nov, 12:55 a.m. to about 1:55 a.m. They were announcing it in all of their games.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 03:03 AM

I think the change from daylight saving time has screwed up teamlava servers. Neither of my phones connect but my other apps work.
Ernie

deadpix
11-07-10, 03:43 AM
I think the change from daylight saving time has screwed up teamlava servers. Neither of my phones connect but my other apps work.
Ernie

It's up! Go play!

Unregistered
11-07-10, 03:59 AM
On the description of each teamlava game it says updates will come out every week. There hasn't even been an update for empire story at all! Come on teamlava give us our updates that aren't stupid cases. We want new buildings, food items, etc.