PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Goals.

Sandys0
04-27-12, 04:50 AM
I dont know if you're having the same issue but But there are a few goals that require a soulmate and i already have that specific soulmate like in Ranch Trail Room and the Hammock room but it wont by pass it the thing is i cant get another soulmate. And by finishing this goal i get 3 gems so i would loke to finish it. Can anyone help me please?

Sandys0
04-27-12, 04:58 AM
Another problem... I tried to make a baby sloth and a baby hamster and it tells me that it takes about 5h but then a x appears in the nursery and i loose my money and the baby that happened 3 times and my money is gone. :(

kooky panda
04-27-12, 05:14 AM
let me check on this with the CMs. Do not use gems yet to skip.

Placing soulmates and babies issues has been reported.
here is the bug thread for that. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27789-Cannot-place-soulmate&p=294470&viewfull=1#post294470

What is the name of the goals you are having issues with?

Sandys0
04-27-12, 05:35 AM
Thanks alot Kooky. :)

maggieyyli
04-27-12, 08:02 AM
I have the same problem with you Sandy, but I already added those rooms for adding soulmate/babies JUST to fulfill the goal and later I will sell these rooms. So bad I have to do this to accom. the new rooms. I also feel frustrated as I dunno if TL will add goals in future and ask we to add soulmate/babies for what we have done?

Sandys0
04-27-12, 08:14 AM
I didnt by any because i dont have much money and normaly when you sell something it gives you very litle money so i already have it i dont want to have to get more thought. i hope i wont have to. did it work for you?

driftboutique
04-27-12, 08:21 AM
I'm having this problem too. The goals are "Hot to Trot" and "The Business of Romance."

maggieyyli
04-27-12, 08:23 AM
I didnt by any because i dont have much money and normaly when you sell something it gives you very litle money so i already have it i dont want to have to get more thought. i hope i wont have to. did it work for you?

Yes, it works. But I ABSOLUTELY hate to do that in order to just fulfill the goal! I HATE selling pet and in real life I never do this!

Why the goal cannot recognize we already done it and mark it complete? WHAT A BIG BUG!

ricciolo
04-27-12, 08:24 AM
Hi! i Have almost ur same problem...A goal (puppy on bord) says to add a soulmate ... Good .. I tried to add a soulmate but after 10 seconds appears -loading- n the soulmate come back in the hall! So I sold the room n now I Have the soulmate done in the hall n I can't order other soulmates D: ... Help?

Sandys0
04-27-12, 08:50 AM
Yes, it works. But I ABSOLUTELY hate to do that in order to just fulfill the goal! I HATE selling pet and in real life I never do this!

Why the goal cannot recognize we already done it and mark it complete? WHAT A BIG BUG!
I know me eigther i cant sell my pets. :) lol i feel you but TL is working on it so i thing it should be fixed soon or else no one can do goals during the week end.

sweetstuff525
04-27-12, 08:51 AM
what time does tl start work 9 am? if so should be in 10 min lol

Sandys0
04-27-12, 10:12 AM
what time does tl start work 9 am? if so should be in 10 min lol
I'm not sure cause i'm in Canada and here it's 13:11 and i dont know where they are. :)

xSnowyOwlx
04-27-12, 01:55 PM
I'm not sure cause i'm in Canada and here it's 13:11 and i dont know where they are. :)

They're in California somewhere. That's why when they post a time it's either PST or PDT (Pacific Standard/Daylight Time).

kooky panda
04-27-12, 04:31 PM
Okay got word. The goals are not retroactive, so any pre-existing soul mates/babies do not count toward the current active goals.
You will need to buy the rooms again and get new soulmates and babies to complete the goals.

Okay I am off to sell some rooms:(

sparks229
04-27-12, 04:38 PM
Okay got word. The goals are not retroactive, so any pre-existing soul mates/babies do not count toward the current active goals.
You will need to buy the rooms again and get new soulmates and babies to complete the goals.

Aww.... :(

mushroom79
04-27-12, 10:03 PM
I'm having this problem too. The goals are "Hot to Trot" and "The Business of Romance."

Pls add me to this problem. I dont want to buy another pony hot ranch room and another coral reef room just to get a soulmate, thanks for helping, kooky

mushroom79
04-27-12, 10:04 PM

ok, just saw your post. what a waste of coins and how stupid!! but thanks anyway kooky, really appreciate.

maggieyyli
04-27-12, 10:41 PM
can't agree anymore. Though I don't want to mention other game here, but this game is just much stupid than the other similar games.

I hope TL won't release any more goal in future or the goal is related to new rooms only. I don't want to stop adding soulate/babies because I am afraid TL might add those stupid goals in unknown future. What kind of logic is it?