PDA

View Full Version : What is gem trap

rayen23
04-27-12, 03:51 AM
I heard many saying gem traps I don't have any idea?

kattybell
04-27-12, 04:34 AM
A gem trap is when you "accidentally" spend gems on a multiple of things. Such as making a dish right away which depending which one you "accidentally" click you can lose a lot of gems. Or if you're scrolling through the boxes to get to expansion just one mistap will lose you 24 gems. There are many gem traps.

rayen23
04-27-12, 07:11 AM
Thanku Kattybell...if any mod reads this I would like u to close the thread I've received my answer...Thankyou if closed

RoseMeyer
04-27-12, 07:15 AM
Its kinda like going to the grocery store and having the stockboy take all your $$$ out of your pocket while your reaching for a box of cereal.

kattybell
04-27-12, 07:21 AM
Its kinda like going to the grocery store and having the stockboy take all your $$$ out of your pocket while your reaching for a box of cereal.

Lol that fits perfectly.

RoseMeyer
04-27-12, 07:29 AM
Lol that fits perfectly.

And you see the "HURRAY" popup and hear applause and it says:

Hurray! We took all your grocery money!

Click to continue

kattybell
04-27-12, 07:37 AM
LOL Rose you crack me up. I really hate gem traps though....

pinkster73
04-27-12, 07:39 AM

Love it.

muggapug
04-27-12, 08:53 AM

I agree, but will add one more piece to this--the stock boy takes your money out of your pocket and in return you get something really valuable like candied squid��

sparks229
04-27-12, 04:32 PM

Awesome.

sparks229
04-27-12, 04:33 PM
I heard many saying gem traps I don't have any idea?

Dont worry. You'll experience it sooner or later.

AnnasCoffee
04-27-12, 04:42 PM

And you see the "HURRAY" popup and hear applause and it says:

Hurray! We took all your grocery money!

Click to continue

Wow! I can't wait to go shopping at that store again. I think I'll put twice as much money in my pocket next week. Fun times :)

ButterPanda
04-27-12, 04:56 PM
closed thread upon request of original poster.