PDA

View Full Version : Cannot place soulmates/Babies

chocolaBB
04-27-12, 03:11 AM
Anyone having same problem??
Whenever i tap on the checkmark to place the penguin mate,
It will first be place but 5 seconds later, will auto refresh and have to replace the mate again!
Over and over again!!!!

lurve9
04-27-12, 03:34 AM
Yes I'm also having the same problem it annoyed me ��hope it will be fixed soon..

ella_van
04-27-12, 03:40 AM
Same... I can't place my Siamese soulmate... It keeps refreshing it @.@... Pls fix this soon before I get any more soulmates... Cost me 11 gems!!

ofthemorning
04-27-12, 03:46 AM
I have the same problem.

PinkStarbelly
04-27-12, 04:03 AM
I have the same problem .. I even deleted the room the soulmate was for but the reception is still stuck on "soulmate is ready" mode so now I can't get soulmates for other more important animals. How annoying .. Gonna go to sleep for the night and that soulmate would've earned me a lot more money .. Sad.

ofthemorning
04-27-12, 04:17 AM
I can't place a baby now either :(

driftboutique
04-27-12, 04:22 AM
Same problem here. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but it didn't solve the problem.

floramina
04-27-12, 04:25 AM
same problem here too

sweetstuff525
04-27-12, 04:33 AM
Same problem here trying to complete that goal so bought another one and nothing

chocolaBB
04-27-12, 04:43 AM
Ok thx all for reply!!! Hope the problem will be fix before i quit this game!

P.s. Just found out besides the soulmate, i cant place the baby from nursery either!!!

Sandys0
04-27-12, 05:00 AM
Another problem... I tried to make a baby sloth and a baby hamster and it tells me that it takes about 5h but then a x appears in the nursery and i loose my money and the baby that happened 3 times and my money is gone. :(

kooky panda
04-27-12, 05:11 AM
I just started goals ,so far my soulmates and babies are placing. Force close out your game and restart your device and try again.
I will go ahead and send this over to the CMs.

sweetstuff525
04-27-12, 05:17 AM
Thanks kooky but still can't place them restarted device using iPod touch4 gen

kooky panda
04-27-12, 05:26 AM
Thanks kooky but still can't place them restarted device using iPod touch4 gen

sit tight guys, CMs should be on in a few hours.

sweetstuff525
04-27-12, 05:28 AM
I'm going to try uninstall and insta it back be right back

Sandys0
04-27-12, 05:31 AM
thanks a million Kooky :)

ccane77
04-27-12, 05:31 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled still can't place babies or soul mates either.

sweetstuff525
04-27-12, 05:32 AM
Same thing didn't work ugh

kooky panda
04-27-12, 05:33 AM
Hey guys to save time go ahead and list the actual names of the goals you are having issues with so the CMs can go ahead and test on their end. This will help speed up getting a fix.

also list the device you play on in case this is limited to a Ipad
iphone,, Ipod.
On Ipad make sure you state if 1, 2, or 3.

mareewat
04-27-12, 05:43 AM
I just started goals ,so far my soulmates and babies are placing. Force close out your game and restart your device and try again.
I will go ahead and send this over to the CMs.

Hi kooky please let them know about this issue. I am on iPad 3 latest versions. I have deleted reinstalled but still unable to place babies or soul mates. Also my expansion green indicator line is out of alignment ( wish I could upload pic) now my new not yet complete room has half vanished. Some weird stuff going on. ��

ella_van
04-27-12, 05:45 AM
Yes can't place baby either! >.<

beertjeanita
04-27-12, 06:08 AM
I replied on someone Elses topic but i have the same problem.
My baby is ready to place but when i do that i see my coins go up
and then i wait and see the money goes down......

sweetstuff525
04-27-12, 06:12 AM
The goal is puppy on board the one that has 4 parts to it can't place soulmate nor baby ...using iPod touch 4th gen thanks

Sandys0
04-27-12, 06:16 AM
Im having problems for now on goals :
Hot To Trot: i already have a soulmate in the ranch trail room
Puppy on board: i already have baby in the sports field room
Tofi's relaxation methot: I already have soulmate in Lazy Hammock
The Business of romance: I already have soumate in coral Reaf

thank you :)

Sandys0
04-27-12, 06:17 AM
Oh and also i cant make babys or soulmates. :) lol i shouldnt laugh but it sound funny. :)

sweetstuff525
04-27-12, 06:19 AM
The vials should automatically recognize we ready have those pets shouldnt have to buy more ughh

adorablechic
04-27-12, 06:20 AM
which part you on? I'm on the 3rd part Little Log Cabin. to get the free pet room or decoration.

nixxmom
04-27-12, 07:17 AM
It happened to me as well but the goal is now gone and I'm stuck with the soulmate that won't move. I deleted the original room, and added the same and tried to place the soulmate. Nothing. I force closed the app and then restarted. Nothing. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing. Now I'm just waiting since I'm not alone. I'm on an Iphone4.

ella_van
04-27-12, 07:42 AM
my username for the game is ella805

i'm on an ipad2 and i've restarted the ipad and deleted and reinstalled game... my problems are:

1. paid for soulmate for siamese using 11 gems, but everytime i put the finished siamese soulmate in its room, it refreshes and it's back in the 'soulmate making' room, meaning i can't make any more soulmates because the room is still occupied with the siamese

2. pretty much same as soulmate problem but with the baby... make a baby and try to put it with the parents, but then the game refreshes and baby is back in the nursery... meaning i can't make any more babies either *_*

pls fix this problem soon else i can't reply progress with the games...

Hyperion9
04-27-12, 07:49 AM
username: Hyperion9
name of my hotel : Mi-Pet-Hotel
device : iPhone 4

hello, I ve experienced the same trouble as described below

thx for your help

It happened to me as well but the goal is now gone and I'm stuck with the soulmate that won't move. I deleted the original room, and added the same and tried to place the soulmate. Nothing. I force closed the app and then restarted. Nothing. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing. Now I'm just waiting since I'm not alone. I'm on an Iphone4.

Sandys0
04-27-12, 08:11 AM
Hey guys to save time go ahead and list the actual names of the goals you are having issues with so the CMs can go ahead and test on their end. This will help speed up getting a fix.

also list the device you play on in case this is limited to a Ipad
iphone,, Ipod.
On Ipad make sure you state if 1, 2, or 3.

sorry completely forgot some info:
Pet Hotel and User: sandys0
Iphone4s

The Business of romance: I already have soumate in coral Reaf

Plus lost money making babyes and soulmates that after a second would give me a x and lost them.

Thank you

driftboutique
04-27-12, 08:23 AM
I'm on an iPad 1 and I've tried all the usual things (force close, restart, reinstall) and I still can't place my soulmate.

Desires
04-27-12, 09:02 AM
I'm having the same issues too and loosing my money......I think b4 making releases to players rethink things before they are release to players instead of doing the release then make these drastic changes on the players.....when you allow one player to gift only 3 gems that's bias it's like you are force to have to choose who to gift gems n who to gift parts.......I liked the older gifting system before 2 days ago on pet hotel.....now I'm trying to do the goals which I already complete and it's not disappearing then I'm been *****ed on my coins when I'm there and no baby or soulmate is ready to place it tells me oh well!!!!!

meowmee33
04-27-12, 09:49 AM
Any updates on the issues? Can't continue to play becoz of that

Mahel
04-27-12, 10:13 AM
Hi!

I play on iPad 2. The goal Cuby care: can't move the soulmate to the log cabine...
I've tried everything: restart the game, the device, delete and reinstall the app... Nothing works.
Thanks for your help.

orderandchaos
04-27-12, 10:30 AM
username: orderandchaos
name of my hotel : Dangerblood
device : iPad 2

Same Probs

driftboutique
04-27-12, 10:56 AM
Good news on the soulmate front. The soulmate that I couldn't place ran away. As an experiment I tried getting a new soulmate, and it worked fine. I placed it and it stayed.

I realize this isn't great news for people who had paid gems for soulmates and are going to lose them. If you are in that situation, I recommend emailing support@teamlava.com and asking for the gem amount to be reinstated. It is my understanding that when a similar problem happened in Zoo 2 that people were reimbursed for their losses.

Good luck!

Hyperion9
04-27-12, 11:04 AM
Good news on the soulmate front. The soulmate that I couldn't place ran away. As an experiment I tried getting a new soulmate, and it worked fine. I placed it and it stayed.

I realize this isn't great news for people who had paid gems for soulmates and are going to lose them. If you are in that situation, I recommend emailing support@teamlava.com and asking for the gem amount to be reinstated. It is my understanding that when a similar problem happened in Zoo 2 that people were reimbursed for their losses.

Good luck!

hello,

i just tried that but this still does not work. each Time, i tap on the red cross I'm order to get rid of the obsolete soulmate, the game starts processing over and over again. :/

sweetstuff525
04-27-12, 11:04 AM
Good news I think they fixed the problem I placed
My soulmate and baby and worked now

Thanks tl

MiniLaura
04-27-12, 11:07 AM
The Business of romance: I already have soumate in coral Reef

For these goals, you can get new rooms and get the required mates and babies in those new rooms. Perhaps they intended for use to get duplicate rooms rather than recognizing the ones we already have. (that is my guess, not official TL policy)

gigifalco
04-27-12, 11:21 AM
iPhone 4
ID: gigifalco

Still can't place this stupid French bulldog soulmate. -.-

driftboutique
04-27-12, 11:43 AM
hello,

i just tried that but this still does not work. each Time, i tap on the red cross I'm order to get rid of the obsolete soulmate, the game starts processing over and over again. :/

Bummer :( I don't know what to tell you because mine just started working on its own. I guess just retry periodically. Hopefully TL will give us an official response soon.

gigifalco
04-27-12, 12:44 PM
And after I deleted and redownloaded the game one of my rooms has become invisible.

xSnowyOwlx
04-27-12, 01:52 PM
My game is working fine, just wish the goals could see I already did some of them, but I had to waste time on another sport field and ranch trail. Wasn't happy about that, sold those duplicates after the goal was completed.

Hyperion9
04-27-12, 01:59 PM
Bummer :( I don't know what to tell you because mine just started working on its own. I guess just retry periodically. Hopefully TL will give us an official response soon.

thx for your answer and don t woorry: I m pretty sure that TL will fix this bug.
anyway, I noticed that the game was not processing when i tried to bring back the obsolete soulmate (paid by gems) whereas it was systematically processing when I chose the "oh well" option (meaning, I abandon the obsolete soulmate). both solutions did not help at all.

beertjeanita
04-27-12, 02:11 PM
I think problem solved,works by me...OK my breeding was spoiled but ok...

jentamicin
04-27-12, 02:54 PM
I have just tried breeding a baby French Bulldog (playing on an iPhone), but as soon as I started the breeding a red cross appeared in the nursery, and the breeding stopped. I did not get back the gems that I paid to start the breeding in the first place. I'm hesitant to try again (or to try buying or breeding any animals with gems for that matter), as I don't really want to keep losing huge quantities of gems every time the breeding fails.

kooky panda
04-27-12, 02:57 PM
I have just tried breeding a baby French Bulldog (playing on an iPhone), but as soon as I started the breeding a red cross appeared in the nursery, and the breeding stopped. I did not get back the gems that I paid to start the breeding in the first place. I'm hesitant to try again (or to try buying or breeding any animals with gems for that matter), as I don't really want to keep losing huge quantities of gems every time the breeding fails.

What is the name of this goal?

333paddington
04-27-12, 03:02 PM
There are three goals thatbive already completed before the goals started, soulmate for the horse, turtle and sloth. It doesn't recognize any of them.

sparks229
04-27-12, 03:45 PM
Well..... Now I am officially terrified to do any goals that have to do with soulmates, babies, and stuff I've already done.

DaojinWildfire
04-27-12, 03:56 PM
Did you guys get the soulmates/babies because it was an objective for a goal, or did you get them just because? If goal, please let us know the goal name.

Also, which room did you use to get the soulmate (Welcome Lobby/Travel Agency) and baby (Nursery/Fancy Nursery)?

sparks229
04-27-12, 03:57 PM
Well I was going to get it for the goal but I already had soulmates and babies for that room. Does it not credit to what you already have?.

mareewat
04-27-12, 04:24 PM
Hi well the worst happened. I had to go to sleep and this morning my baby is unwell. Not a happy player today. Last night I could not place my French bulldog soulmate ( from welcome lobby) or my baby squirrel from standard nursery. Was not doing these for goals. Just normal play. My game room ( as repoted last night) is still a blank rectangle on screen but my soulmate did place and stay this morning. But not really happy to pay 40 gems to save my squirrel. Now I feel like a baby ****er.

mareewat
04-27-12, 04:44 PM
Did you guys get the soulmates/babies because it was an objective for a goal, or did you get them just because? If goal, please let us know the goal name.

Also, which room did you use to get the soulmate (Welcome Lobby/Travel Agency) and baby (Nursery/Fancy Nursery)?

Ps. I think the only connection to goals is that the issue started occurring when the goals were released. There are three problems.
1. The goals do not recognize all previous actions. As in rooms brought, soulmates or Babis obtained
2. Last nights baby and soulmates being unable to be placed. Game resetting.
3. Blank graphics on some rooms in my case game room

Just my recap of what I have read

sparks229
04-27-12, 04:57 PM
1. The goals do not recognize all previous actions. As in rooms brought, soulmates or Babis obtained

Originally posted by kooky
Okay got word. The goals are not retroactive, so any pre-existing soul mates/babies do not count toward the current active goals.
You will need to buy the rooms again and get new soulmates and babies to complete the goals.

mareewat
04-27-12, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by kooky
Okay got word. The goals are not retroactive, so any pre-existing soul mates/babies do not count toward the current active goals.
You will need to buy the rooms again and get new soulmates and babies to complete the goals.

Hi
Smiles. I fully understand the non retrospective goal concern. I agree it is not a 'bug'. I was just trying to detangle the issues posted in this thread. My problems were number two and are number three on my list.

Anyway off to farm some flowers now.

sparks229
04-27-12, 05:28 PM
Hi
Smiles. I fully understand the non retrospective goal concern. I agree it is not a 'bug'. I was just trying to detangle the issues posted in this thread. My problems were number two and are number three on my list.

Anyway off to farm some flowers now.

I agree to I just wish they were.

kooky panda
04-27-12, 05:29 PM
Ps. I think the only connection to goals is that the issue started occurring when the goals were released. There are three problems.
2. Last nights baby and soulmates being unable to be placed. Game resetting.
3. Blank graphics on some rooms in my case game room

Just my recap of what I have read

Have you forced closed your game ? I have a game room and it is not blank.
Try that and see if your graphics come back .

ella_van
04-27-12, 06:54 PM

Hi,
I just got my soulmate/baby just because, but the baby also was a goal at the same time... but I woke up this morning and the baby was already sick :( but the soulmate problem seems to have been fixed.
I used the Welcome Lobby and the normal nursery.

thanks!

lucilu1234
04-27-12, 07:15 PM
I'm having the same issus with the soulmate but not the nursery. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled several times and no luck. How do you put the rooms with pets in storage?
I sold my ranch to complete a goal and that is when the soulmate messed up. I used the welcome lobby and the nursery.

lucilu1234
04-27-12, 07:46 PM
I reinstalled it one more time and now the game room is not showing up just a blank square. And all the problems are still there.

Hyperion9
04-27-12, 08:55 PM
I still cannot place my soulmate, too.
the game started processing when I sold my ranch to complete a goal. in the same time, I was having a baby using the normal nursery and I was waiting for a soulmate, using the welcome lobby.
because of the never ending processing, I decided to sell the room dedicated to the soulmate and reinstall it. I think it was a mistake : since then, each time I tap on the lobby, the game does not find any room for my soulmate.
after a little while, the soulmate was not alive anymore. so I tried in vain to get rid off it, by taping on the red cross "oh well option")... I even paid gem to see if the game would let place my soulmate once I brought it back to life ("bring it back" option).
nothing worked.
of course, I already tried to force close, uninstall / reinstall the game.

jentamicin
04-27-12, 11:16 PM
What is the name of this goal?

It's not a goal. Just ordinary breeding of animals I bought.

nixxmom
04-28-12, 02:33 AM
Now my game won't even open. For a game that had so much promise this game is quickly going on my "delete from device" list. Especially since it doesn't even seem like anything is being done to remedy the problems.

Sandys0
04-28-12, 03:30 AM
Have you forced closed your game ? I have a game room and it is not blank.
Try that and see if your graphics come back .
Were these things fixed? For me the game still doesnt recognize my soulmates and babies that i already hav? so i cant continue with the goals. Please help. I already force close syst?me.

nixxmom
04-28-12, 03:42 AM
Well, uninstalled and reinstalled for the THIRD time and was finally allowed back in the game but my soulmate is still stuck. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this.

At least my game room is no longer blank. Just the stuck (and now expired) soulmate.

snowman2005de
04-28-12, 07:24 AM
same problem here.Yesterday I could not place soulmate and baby. I think they fixed something, as it was possible do delete the soulmate and the baby. With soulmate this worked fine! so today I have no more problem with soulmate. But I still cannot place a baby. I cannot delete the baby. Deteling the game will also do not help. so what to do????
Yesterday I decided to delete the petroom for which the baby was. Maybe that was no good idea, but I didn't know what to do else.

Please help teamlava!!
snowie

kooky panda
04-28-12, 07:56 AM
Were these things fixed? For me the game still doesnt recognize my soulmates and babies that i already hav? so i cant continue with the goals. Please help. I already force close syst?me.

I have not gotten word, if this has been fixed yet, but only some players are having this issue. My soulmates and babies are placing .
If you have not already done so, delete the game and redownload it from the app store. Also close out any other applications running in the background.

ricciolo
04-28-12, 08:33 AM
Hi! i also Have a problem...A goal (puppy on bord) says to add a soulmate ... Good .. I tried to add a soulmate but after 10 seconds appears -loading- n the soulmate come back in the hall! So I sold the room n now I Have the soulmate done in the hall n I can't order other soulmates D: ... Help? I'm going to delete this game

ricciolo
04-28-12, 08:34 AM
Hi! i also Have a problem...A goal (puppy on bord) says to add a soulmate ... Good .. I tried to add a soulmate but after 10 seconds appears -loading- n the soulmate come back in the hall! So I sold the room n now I Have the soulmate done in the hall n I can't order other soulmates D: ... Help? I'm going to delete this game
N i really like it

gigifalco
04-29-12, 01:55 AM
Just wanted to say all of my issues either fixed themselves or we're fixed by someone.
[:

chocolaBB
04-29-12, 04:44 AM
I close all apps that's running in the background as kooky told us to,
And now soulmates and babies can be place successfully!!!

But how about the goals where was ask to place the turle and horse soulmates?
I already have those done right from the start, do i hv to redo?

kooky panda
04-29-12, 08:22 AM
I close all apps that's running in the background as kooky told us to,
And now soulmates and babies can be place successfully!!!

But how about the goals where was ask to place the turle and horse soulmates?
I already have those done right from the start, do i hv to redo?

I did check on this and those goals are not retroactive and you will need to rebuy the rooms to do those goals.

jellybelly2001
04-29-12, 08:46 AM
I had this then force closed it and it was fine

orderandchaos
04-29-12, 11:44 AM
I close all apps that's running in the background as kooky told us to, and nothing changed. It`s buggy :-( I`ll delete the App

nixxmom
04-29-12, 11:54 AM
I've force closed, deleted, restarted device, reinstalled, made sure nothing was running background and STILL have the soulmate issue.
I guess my next step is to delete the app for good. I wont be able to go further if I can't place soulmates.

kooky panda
04-29-12, 11:58 AM
I do not know why some players are still having issues, but TL is aware of the problem.
Question- when you are trying to place the soulmates and babies, are you doing it when you first come back to the game?
If so, try going to visit someone first to make sure you are synced with the servers.

PinkStarbelly
04-29-12, 05:36 PM
I do not know why some players are still having issues, but TL is aware of the problem.
Question- when you are trying to place the soulmates and babies, are you doing it when you first come back to the game?
If so, try going to visit someone first to make sure you are synced with the servers.

Well, by now I've probably tried everything possible is every single possible order. Forceclosing, restarted, reboot phone, visiting nbrs first, visiting nbrs after, visiting nbrs right inbetween before is "processes" the expired soulmate back. Idk what to do and I can't proceed with any goal as all 3 I'm at either has place soulmate or place baby which I can't either cuz I need a soulmate before the baby can be "made". The goals I'm stuck on are; "Cubby Care" - Add a Baby Pet to the Log Cabin Room, "Tofi's Relaxation Method" - Add a Soulmate to the Lazy Hammock Room, "Ramon's Bargain" - Add a Soulmate to the Golf Green Room & Add a Baby Pet to the Golf Green Room.

I'm playing on iOS with iPhone4S, please help kooky! :(

PinkStarbelly
04-29-12, 06:27 PM
I just accidently skipped Cubby Care with gems -____-'' I think I might take a break from the game until this problem is fixed. It's so frustrating when it feels like you only can play half the game. I'm happy That I have the chance to start playing a new TL when it's still fresh and compete with other players in advancing.. If I take a break I'll never catch up .. Hm .. Never mind my ranting. I'm deleting the game for good! Wasted TOO MUCH TIME on this new games this entire week .. I'm out! Gố luck to everyone else ..

sparks229
04-29-12, 08:03 PM
I just accidently skipped Cubby Care with gems -____-'' I think I might take a break from the game until this problem is fixed. It's so frustrating when it feels like you only can play half the game. I'm happy That I have the chance to start playing a new TL when it's still fresh and compete with other players in advancing.. If I take a break I'll never catch up .. Hm .. Never mind my ranting. I'm deleting the game for good! Wasted TOO MUCH TIME on this new games this entire week .. I'm out! Gố luck to everyone else ..

Don't quit!!! I'll lose a neighbor! And is this bug like for everyone? Because I think I completed cubby care. And I've been able to place soulmates and babies.

kooky panda
04-29-12, 08:18 PM
Well, by now I've probably tried everything possible is every single possible order. Forceclosing, restarted, reboot phone, visiting nbrs first, visiting nbrs after, visiting nbrs right inbetween before is "processes" the expired soulmate back. Idk what to do and I can't proceed with any goal as all 3 I'm at either has place soulmate or place baby which I can't either cuz I need a soulmate before the baby can be "made". The goals I'm stuck on are; "Cubby Care" - Add a Baby Pet to the Log Cabin Room, "Tofi's Relaxation Method" - Add a Soulmate to the Lazy Hammock Room, "Ramon's Bargain" - Add a Soulmate to the Golf Green Room & Add a Baby Pet to the Golf Green Room.

I'm playing on iOS with iPhone4S, please help kooky! :(

Have you deleted the game off your iphone and then gone back and redownloaded it from itunes? You will not lose your progress.

farmerbob78
04-29-12, 09:45 PM
Last night I tried to breed the french bulldog for 6 gems and when i clicked ok, a few seconds later a red x appered in the office. i clicked it and it dissapeared. After forceslosing and resarting my phone i tried to breed it again an it took my 6 gems again and then it did the red x and dissapeare. I would like my gems back of two french bulldogs if possible. I am not haveing problems getting soulmate or babies for coing room but I'm afraid if i were to do another gems room that i would loss a lot more gems. Im playing on an iPhone 3Gs, 5.0.1 and my place is Yellow with three emojis behind it, my id is also farmerbob78.

PinkStarbelly
04-30-12, 12:11 AM
Have you deleted the game off your iphone and then gone back and redownloaded it from itunes? You will not lose your progress.

I did it twice yesterday and once earlier today .. Gonna to it one more time and hope 4 is a charm? Haha!

PinkStarbelly
04-30-12, 12:22 AM
Ok .. So I uninstalled the game before turning off my phone. Rebooted, re-installed it again. Before attempting to "throw away" the expired puppy that is stuck, I visit 2 community hotels first to make sure the game was in sync. 3 seconds of sweet success before processing and going back to the missary (as usual) .. *sobbing*

PinkStarbelly
04-30-12, 06:02 AM

I was working on goals (in general) when my latest expansion at the time finished. Since I didn't have enough coins to do build anything relevant for the goals, I decided to fill up my 4 new squares with puppies. I built one after another and as I finished building them, I started "ordering" soulmates. The 1st one went smooth, it was the 2nd that got stuck. Efter around 5 seconds after placing that 2nd puppy, "processing" window came up and then my puppy was back in the Lobby. I tried placing it a few more times without luck. After that I ignored it and continued playing the best I could waiting for it to expire. The next day it expired and I tried throwing it away, again, it only worked for about 5 seconds before the "processing" window showed up and took the expired puppy back. That's how it's been since then and I've tried everything imaginable .. Forceclosing - open, delete - reinstall, reboot phone, visiting nbrs to make sure game is in sync. I've tried it all and it many different orders ..

kooky panda
04-30-12, 07:40 AM
Last night I tried to breed the french bulldog for 6 gems and when i clicked ok, a few seconds later a red x appered in the office. i clicked it and it dissapeared. After forceslosing and resarting my phone i tried to breed it again an it took my 6 gems again and then it did the red x and dissapeare. I would like my gems back of two french bulldogs if possible. I am not haveing problems getting soulmate or babies for coing room but I'm afraid if i were to do another gems room that i would loss a lot more gems. Im playing on an iPhone 3Gs, 5.0.1 and my place is Yellow with three emojis behind it, my id is also farmerbob78.
Can you post a screenshot of the red x when it appears again?

flora516
04-30-12, 12:24 PM
I am playing on the Ipad and I am not having problems. My friend is playing on an iphone and he is caught in this bug. He tried to delete a room to complete the ranch room soulmate goal and thats when the problem started. He is ready to delete the game and be done with it. Is there a way for him to compeletely delete the game and start over?

lucilu1234
04-30-12, 08:47 PM
I have tried everything everyone has suggested and I still can't get the x off the room to place any soulmates. I need help or I'm going to have to delete the game. I love to keep this game. I play on an Ipod touch.

kooky panda
04-30-12, 09:01 PM
Can anyone post a picture of the X that is on the rooms that you are seeing?

PinkStarbelly
05-01-12, 01:36 AM
Can anyone post a picture of the X that is on the rooms that you are seeing?

I think people are talking about the x that the Lobby/Nursery shows when holding an expired Soulmate/Baby because I'm suffering from this bug but I only have 1 x and it's in my Lobby.
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/KikkiSweet/adb8caed.jpg

kooky panda
05-01-12, 05:22 AM
^^^^^^^ Thanks I will send this over the CMs.

JuniperFruit
05-01-12, 07:41 AM
I did the same with the otter, went to purchase soulmate, it took my gems and instantly created the same red X over the lobby you get when you have waited too long to collect the soulmate. I thought it was a mistake and wouldn't charge me again so I did it a 2nd time and the same thing happened, leaving me with 30 gems fewer then what I had and nothing to show for it.

nixxmom
05-01-12, 02:04 PM
I've just been continuing to collect my coins hoping someone will eventually care enough to fix the problem. I know its not happening to everyone but its clearly not just me.

scargo
05-01-12, 05:32 PM
I did the same with the otter, went to purchase soulmate, it took my gems and instantly created the same red X over the lobby you get when you have waited too long to collect the soulmate. I thought it was a mistake and wouldn't charge me again so I did it a 2nd time and the same thing happened, leaving me with 30 gems fewer then what I had and nothing to show for it.

That just happened to me just now as well. Lost 65 gems trying to get polar bear a soulmate. That is very disappointing; I hope we can all be reimbursed for our hard earned/bought gems. :(

DaojinWildfire
05-01-12, 07:03 PM

That just happened to me just now as well. Lost 65 gems trying to get polar bear a soulmate. That is very disappointing; I hope we can all be reimbursed for our hard earned/bought gems. :(
Are you guys playing from the latest version, 1.0.1? Are you guys buying soulmates/babies for a goal or just because you want to add more pets to your hotel?

Please also send an email to support so we can check your Gems in relation to this issue. Thanks!

bubbyc
05-01-12, 09:00 PM
I have been having the same problem. It started off by the soulmate being placed,then reappearing, leaving cos he got tired of waiting then using a gem to bring him back only he's not there and I am stuck with a green tick but I can't do anything. Is this bug likely to be fixed in the not too distant future. My friend raved about this game so I am really disappointed. I have tried deleting, restarting everything mentioned in this thread at least 10 times!! It works fine on my iPhone (way too small though) but not my iPad2.

JuniperFruit
05-02-12, 04:42 AM
Are you guys playing from the latest version, 1.0.1? Are you guys buying soulmates/babies for a goal or just because you want to add more pets to your hotel?

Please also send an email to support so we can check your Gems in relation to this issue. Thanks!

Yes I am playing on the latest version, and have deleted and redownloaded/reinstalled twice. The soulmates I was purchasing were not quest related at all. I'll mail support right now then, thanks for replying~

nixxmom
05-02-12, 03:20 PM
I emailed support as well this afternoon because I felt like I was being ignored here. One more chance.

quentinsmommy
05-02-12, 05:40 PM
Ok .. So I uninstalled the game before turning off my phone. Rebooted, re-installed it again. Before attempting to "throw away" the expired puppy that is stuck, I visit 2 community hotels first to make sure the game was in sync. 3 seconds of sweet success before processing and going back to the missary (as usual) .. *sobbing*

Exact same thing here, except it's a turtle for me. I've deleted/reinstalled, reset my device, visited neighbors, everything, and nothing works. He's hijacked my pet hotel lobby even though he's "run away." I'm getting close to deleting the game if this bug isn't fixed soon. It makes the game unplayable.:(

PinkStarbelly
05-03-12, 04:47 AM
Okey, so yesterday I almost peed my pants because I was holding my breath while trying to recover my Lobby. Recordbreaking 12 freaking seconds of success! Until the game processed backwards and brought back my expired puppy .. What a tease!!! :'(

PinkStarbelly
05-04-12, 12:55 AM
Whohoooo!!! OK, so .. My soulmate bugs seems to have fixed itself .. So this is how it all went down, please try it folks!!

I returned to my hotel after partying with everyone who left msgs on my wall. Collected from a few rooms, then I threw the expired puppy away, waited about 7-8 seconds before I started doing other actions (I know by experience that the expired puppy can still process it's way back even if other actions go through in between). I started collecting from a few more rooms, clicked on a pet's wish-bubble to bring it to a fun room. Still no sign of the expired puppy so I accepted a few gifts (it was like 30 minutes after midnight pacific time which means new TL day). I got nervous so I force closed and restarted the game to make sure it was fixed, receive my daily bonus and TADAAA expired puppy seems to have evacuated!! Yaay!! I haven't called a new soulmate yet cuz I'm going to sleep soon so I don't want to risk another expired animal. Will keep everyone updated but I think I'm good to go!

bubbyc
05-04-12, 04:52 PM
Imagine how excited I was when there was an update! I thought the bug would be fixed. But how disappointed I was. I am still stuck with my big green tick and my non existent turtle can't be placed. I tried all the usual things deleting, restarting.
Please fix this bug it is becoming very frustrating not being able to complete goals.

PinkStarbelly
05-04-12, 05:16 PM
Yaaay!! So my bug is officially fixed!! I just received my new soulmate!! My advice to everyone with the bug is to keep trying to recover the Lobby every now and then while playing by pressing "oh well" on the expired soulmate. Try durings times tour being active in the game because the game will be in sync better, especially the first hour of a new game day..

kooky panda
05-04-12, 06:06 PM
There is also an manual update in the itunes store . Version 1.0.2 released today.

flora516
05-05-12, 08:28 AM
The update still does not allow the placement of soulmates. :(

bubbyc
05-07-12, 02:42 AM
There is also an manual update in the itunes store . Version 1.0.2 released today.

This has not fixed the problem. I still cannot place my 'non existent' soulmate (a turtle). I have just a green tick which I cannot get rid of. Is this still being looked into?

flora516
05-10-12, 05:47 AM
So odd. After days of not being able to place soulmates, my friend woke up this morning and was able to start placing them. He placed 4 of them. So i suggest everyone just keep trying to place your soulmates and hopefully it will start working for you also. (FYI: He has an iphone 4s)