PDA

View Full Version : Moving Doors

xElisax
04-27-12, 02:41 AM
Please TL let us move our doors without buying a new one! It's really annoying that you have to buy a new one to move the old one! Anyone agree?

sand
04-27-12, 07:29 PM
I agree, but I already bit the bullet and bought a second door; not because I wanted two, but because I wanted to move it.
Considering the extra door does nothing to increase traffic or sales, we shouldn't have to pony up 10 gems for it either.

laVirtualCloset
04-28-12, 04:56 PM
I agree, but I already bit the bullet and bought a second door; not because I wanted two, but because I wanted to move it.
Considering the extra door does nothing to increase traffic or sales, we shouldn't have to pony up 10 gems for it either.

Actually what I've found is that the extra doors allow me to create mini stores so that as I expand, my sales per hour don't take a hit since the customers only the blocked off section and come in / go back out the same door. I'm not saying the traffic increases but the sales are higher than they would have been with one door (i.e. one large store) since the time it takes to go through the store is much longer. Of course if you prefer one large store then I agree with you.

melissalex
04-29-12, 07:39 AM
I totally agree!

dalula
04-30-12, 04:20 PM
i agree... i dont want to waste 10 gems just to move my door. i dont want a new door.