PDA

View Full Version : Goals

atsixes
04-26-12, 09:25 PM
The goals are back. Yay!

But some of things are already completed, e.g. Get soulmate for coral room. Can we automatically get credited for those we've achieved? I do not have anymore coral rooms in my hotel, and have no intention of getting another for now.

Cheers!

mingboo
04-26-12, 10:36 PM
The goals are back. Yay!

But some of things are already completed, e.g. Get soulmate for coral room. Can we automatically get credited for those we've achieved? I do not have anymore coral rooms in my hotel, and have no intention of getting another for now.

Cheers!

I have the same problem! I already all three of the required soulmates(coral room, hammock room and ranch trail room) but none was credited!

mingboo
04-26-12, 10:38 PM
Are we suppose to get the travel agency to get the third soulmate? If they is the case, then it will be unfair for those of us who have complete a family of three...

sparks229
04-26-12, 10:46 PM
My initial thought was you had to buy anotherpet room.

buffykins
04-27-12, 10:54 PM
I'm having problems with some of my goals!! I've already got a baby in the sports field room but it's not registering on the goal!also the coral reef room I have a soulmate but it's not registering! X

cbisme
04-28-12, 12:19 AM
Travel agency allows you to work on a soulmate of a 2nd room, its not a different type of soulmate.

mareewat
04-28-12, 12:43 AM
Hi guys

We need to buy another room and do new soulmates and babies. Sadly the goals are not picking up all previously completed families.