PDA

View Full Version : Beginner goals came back!

mamareader02
04-26-12, 08:40 PM
I'm a level 90 player, yet today the beginner goals( buy a white chair, bake a brownie) goals came up! I deleted and re-installed bakery, but the goals are still there!

DAmanding
04-26-12, 08:56 PM
I'm a level 90 player, yet today the beginner goals( buy a white chair, bake a brownie) goals came up! I deleted and re-installed bakery, but the goals are still there!

They gradually get better, or so we're told.

DAmanding
04-26-12, 09:17 PM
They gradually get better, or so we're told.

Apparently I was wrong....see this post below from this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27740-New-Bakery-Goals)

**Ninja GroupMagma Edit**

We just added these Goals today in Bakery Story! They are mostly geared toward low-level players, though we'd really appreciate feedback on these from everyone. Thanks! :D

**ninja vanish!**

battybratty
04-27-12, 12:03 AM
Lol here's my feedback for what it's worth, I'm level 92 and the only reason I would do these silly tasks is to collect the gem prizes. Lol I guess that's incentive enough for us higher level players :) I haven't had white chair or tables for many months. While it's great for the low level players to get them into the game it adds very little to those who have played a long time, other than gems! Yayyyyyyy free gems! Lol

yuimiko
04-27-12, 02:11 AM
I had done many of the tasks and feel like to ignore it totally. I am now at level 97.
I had got many windows, it still told me to buy 2 more.
I had changed my wall color/ decoration for many times and had a bunch of them in my inventory. It still told me to buy 2.
I had bought more than 170 tiles of different style, it still asked me to get 17 more!
Unless the goals are leading to special items, like the X'mas or Valentine update, I am gonna stop here as I would like to save my money for the space expansions.

josey12
04-27-12, 03:59 PM
I am on level 98 but thought I would see what the goals were like so I started doing them but I'm not getting paid for completing them. It is very aggravating

trace35
04-27-12, 06:33 PM
I am on level 98 but thought I would see what the goals were like so I started doing them but I'm not getting paid for completing them. It is very aggravating

So it seems I'm not the only one. Is anyone actually being paid?

sparks229
04-27-12, 07:28 PM
I am......

mattyboo1
04-27-12, 07:34 PM
I say the goals are awesome but we need them in restaurant story

trace35
04-27-12, 07:42 PM
I am......

What device are you on? Any tips?

dorisliuks
04-28-12, 07:02 AM
Same problem with them after update the new version. And I cannot find the forest table on design list too where I saw it on other nbr bakery.

DAmanding
04-28-12, 09:06 AM
Same problem with them after update the new version. And I cannot find the forest table on design list too where I saw it on other nbr bakery.

The Enchanted Forest table is part of the latest weekly update. If you didn't get it Thursday you'll get it Tuesday.

I didn't get paid on my main account, lvl 96, which is on an iphone4s ios version 5.1. But I DID get paid on the brand new account I setup just to do goals as a newbie on my ancient 2nd gen ipod running ios version 4.2.1! Well the new account needed the money worse anyway, but still.

sparks229
04-28-12, 08:23 PM
What device are you on? Any tips?

iPad 2.

trace35
04-29-12, 03:20 PM
iPad 2.

Same here. I guess I'm just unlucky. I've completed them now anyway.

Laenita
04-30-12, 10:02 AM
Although I'm not nearly as leveled up as the majority of you I'm still having the same problem. I'm level 81 and after using 4 gems trying to get past some initial goals it didn't get any better. I have in storage the items that I should be buying.

sparks229
04-30-12, 09:58 PM
Although I'm not nearly as leveled up as the majority of you I'm still having the same problem. I'm level 81 and after using 4 gems trying to get past some initial goals it didn't get any better. I have in storage the items that I should be buying.

Well I'm level 53 so you're more leveled up than me :)
And according to DW or BP (I can't remember) the goals were changed to have 4 white tables, chairs, etc.

pisces1984
05-05-12, 05:47 AM
I wish android users would get goals. Im so aggravated that android users don't get the same perks as iphone user to the point where I'm about to erase the game!

ButterPanda
05-05-12, 03:07 PM
Lol here's my feedback for what it's worth, I'm level 92 and the only reason I would do these silly tasks is to collect the gem prizes. Lol I guess that's incentive enough for us higher level players :) I haven't had white chair or tables for many months. While it's great for the low level players to get them into the game it adds very little to those who have played a long time, other than gems! Yayyyyyyy free gems! Lol

Thanks for the feedback. Ill pass it on to our devs.