PDA

View Full Version : Issues happening at this very moment

Let's Tea Party
11-07-10, 01:35 AM
I just got an out of sync message twice After I started a new recipe of grilled salmon. I had pulled off my shrimp kabobs already and had started the salmon. Needed to tap it once more to complete it and get it cooking when I got the sync message. I had a second grill empty that I had also taken shrimp kabobs off of. I started grilled salmon on it too. All seemed ok until after I was done when I got another sync message. I decided to write down all my numbers, amount of cash, xp points and food amounts. Then I went out of the game and tapped the round button with a square twice and did the refresh thing. Went back into the game only to get a Oh Darn! This game requires Internet message. My Internet was working fine 2 seconds before. So I checked some other games that also require Internet and all work fine except my team lava games.

I managed to get into farm story but got an out of sync message there too, 4 times in the span of about 30 seconds. So I did the refresh thing again and tried to go back in. No luck, got the same Oh Darn! Internet message. So I tried city story Oh Darn! Tried Empire story Oh Darn! Can't get into any of them but I can access the Internet, I'm using it to post this.

I got my first out of sync message at 3:06 am eastern time. Got the 4 sync messages in farm story at 3:12 am. As I'm finishing this it is 3:34am.

Ausil Cafe
11-07-10, 01:42 AM
... Adding to that, after the out of sync message, the money that was taken away for cooking the dishes r gone, and the grills r left empty with nothing cooking in it :-( very annoying

Unregistered
11-07-10, 01:44 AM
Can't get into Restaurant Story or City Story either. Really annoying, if they were updating, couldn't the DEV's tell us instead of the "oh darn"-messsage??

Unregistered
11-07-10, 01:45 AM
I can't connect to the app he is complaing about internet connect but internet works

Please help!

No Tes
11-07-10, 01:46 AM
Maintenance ...........

Let's Tea Party
11-07-10, 01:48 AM
Thought I should add that I've not gotten an out of sync message in about 5 days. I've had my door blocked for 5 days and everything has been working fine for me until now. My door was still blocked when this happened btw.

And I've made grilled salmon and shrimp kabobs many times before now. I currently have 10000 grilled salmon and 20900 shrimp kabobs. I don't know if I've made one right after the other before though. I'll test it when I get a chance.

After I posted the above message I tried to get in my games but still get the Oh Darn! Message.

LuigiLandia
11-07-10, 02:05 AM
Same problem here, no way to access Restaurant Story [or City, Farm, Empire Story either], only the double check your internet connection message displaying...
Norman, supermoderator, are you going to fix it soon?!?

deadpix
11-07-10, 02:12 AM
Their servers are down for maintenance! The message was announced on all their games.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 02:47 AM
I can't connect to the app he is complaing about internet connect but internet works

Please help!

Can't connect either. Says the internet is not working, but in fact, the internet is perfect. Anyone know what's going on or how to fix it???

Unregistered
11-07-10, 02:53 AM
Like what d other user said, sometimes when i suddenly lost connection all my food that u was serving were all gone.*

plus just now, it keeps saying it needs internet connection even though i am currently connected to d internet now.*
my foods will get spoiled!!*
grrr i was about to delete this game! pls fix it ;((

they said that the maintenance is from 1am to 2am pacific time..

Unregistered
11-07-10, 02:55 AM
They gave a message earlier in the uk night time that American 12pm they will be updating therefore it won't be working for an hour! But obviously it's taking longer than an hour as it's nearly 2pm there!!

Abby
11-07-10, 03:01 AM
There was a message that there would be down for a while but I don't recall the time. If the above poster is correct, it should be back up any moment. Keep in mind, tonight is daylight savings in the U.S. and it is just *now* 2 am Pacific time.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 03:03 AM
If they are down for maintenance, which. Hadn't calculated what time that would be in my time zone yet, so could. Then I suggest to team lava that it would be helpful if they could display a message stating "We are down for maintenance, please come back in a few hours. Sorry for the inconvenience."

My Storm 8 games are down for maintenance at the moment and they have just such a message displayed right now. Would eliminate confusion in the future.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b170/1-Kit/383af135.jpg

Unregistered
11-07-10, 03:07 AM
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/