PDA

View Full Version : Update 2.0

DoubleZ
04-26-12, 07:19 PM
I've been playing this game for well over 2 years and have to say that, hand's down, this is the absolute WORST update thus far. EVERYthing from planting, harvesting, plowing, watering to even leaving wall notes is now painfully slow, taking twice as long to complete a task. An already pointless game for those of us over level 75, this update and all it's problems (namely the inability to places items and crops on the 1/2 space) are almost more than I can tolerate. Even if they fix all the bugs, the "improvements" are making it almost impossible for me to find time to farm and water my neighbors. Part of me feels that perhaps this is TL's lame attempt to get players to spend $$ on gems in order to get things accomplished more quickly. It wouldn't surprise me in the least, and if that is the case, shame on TL. 

ariesblu
04-26-12, 07:23 PM
What a disappointment. When this comes to Android, I will not be updating.

dawnelee1958
04-26-12, 08:08 PM
I am having the same issue with my farm. The new update won't allow me to place anything on every other square, except for crops and trees. And so....I just put everything on my farm into inventory and have nothing on my farm but crops and trees. What the heck good does it do you to spend money on gems to buy the really neat things for your farm if it won't allow you to place them? I am just going to be like a lot of other people and just stop buying gems. If they don't get this mess fixed soon, I am just going to start putting my hard-earned money in savings and quit donating to this lost cause. It is a shame because I have been playing for quite some time and really enjoy playing. If they would put the same effort into taking care of their patrons as they do in dreaming up ways to trick them into making "mistaken" purchases, they wouldn't keep losing business with good customers. It is so sad, really! Their greed will eventually be their demise, I'm afraid.

pinkster73
04-26-12, 08:39 PM
This update was an epic failure. I'm happy I'm Android, for once.

FarmerZionLion
04-26-12, 09:01 PM

I am also grateful for the first time to not have iOS parity... please TL just let android be (^_^) I made sure my wife doesn't update she would fall for those traps all the time, reason she stopped playing bakery was due to those stupid things...last thing we need ti for farm to be littered with traps, we keep a good 100+ gems in storage, I'm sure we'd both be out if forced to play the new 2.0 failure. Definitely don't need to spend the time or money we do on these games and this update would make me highly consider quitting as it add way more frustration than needed.

SweetSensation23
04-27-12, 05:08 AM

Same so here. But I fear they will come up very soon with an Android update, too. *laughs sadly*

KingKG
04-28-12, 01:30 AM
Having error with fertilize entire farm, says not enough gems and I do.

Don't like the tap to manage, my daughter was playing yesterday and burnt through 8 gems fertilizing corn. Terrible

WendingWanderer
04-28-12, 12:49 PM

But don't you know, on THIS, we're going to get parity.

nmishii
04-28-12, 01:46 PM
But don't you know, on THIS, we're going to get parity.

I hope not, and if we do, I hope it takes as long as the other updates, which won't be for months. I still haven't gotten a feature I want in RS/BS that was released in Sept to iOS.

TL finally figured out how to stop Androids from complaining every time we aren't included in a release of new features.

DerGelbeKaiser
04-28-12, 01:56 PM
TL finally figured out how to stop Androids from complaining every time we aren't included in a release of new features.

LOLLLLL!!!! you are spot on! Maybe this is all some kind of devious grand plan to make us shut up. *does happy android dance*

ThreeDawg
04-28-12, 08:05 PM
Playing on ipod touch 2nd gen., IOS 4.2 and the update stopped the constant crashing and freezing for me hahaha! What a relief LOL
Everyone's complaining and finally something happened for me :O

ThorVII
04-29-12, 09:15 AM
Amazon users don't have to worry about this... TL never gives updaates or new games

ladybugfarm39
04-29-12, 07:32 PM
did everybody get the 2.0 update? jw because my game is still the 1.4.5 version or something like that....