PDA

View Full Version : sick of not getting weekly offer

bigdaddio
04-26-12, 05:07 PM
Well it says I can get the offer this week but when bkry is loaded there is nothing new in decor...I realize that the updates can show as late as Tuesday and they always do but what the heck...so I never get the limited offer. I just don't understand why when teamlava reported that approx a yr ago on a day when gems were 40% off they had an approx net profit in one day of 1mil$ with an estimated 4 mil users on average day.....now there r wqy more players so more money and even if that's an estimate (which was reported by one of main people of teamlava in an interview june 2011) u gota know they r ****ing it now so I ask WHEN WILL TEAMLAVA BE NICE? WHEN WILL CUSTOMER SERVICE MEAN ANYTHING TO THEM? K im not a mean person I just wanted to be treated as though I matter or at least treat me as though my money matters. I have sprint for my cell service and I would gladly pay them more just because there customer service is so awesome.....I just want to b treated equal...my daughter has ipod and has had 30% off gems a lot like every 2 days and I get 10% off once a month on my droid...idk if its the phone...I do know no one cares or even fakes that they do. I get treated like im just nothing. Why? I want to spend cash today and buy the limited item....that's not to big of a request is it?

333paddington
04-26-12, 05:45 PM
I don't know if this helps you or not. The updates come out for me on Friday morning at 6am. If I log into any game before that, I don't get the limited offer. If I wait till just after 6am I usually get them all.

If I go into the game last played and it doesn't do the loading screen, I don't get the offer. So, I start at the least played game first.

I know how you feel when it's something you want and you can't have it.

8summer8
04-27-12, 08:41 AM
Hi bigdaddio did you download the new bakery story coz this week's updates didn't come up for me on the old version.

I dont agree with offers only going to some people not others. It just makes people unhappy if they want an item and can't get it. I really think TL should change this.

I'm surprised TL are doing so well financially. In that case, they should hire more staff!

DAmanding
04-27-12, 09:09 AM
You don't have to install the updated software to get the weekly updates. The two are not connected. If you're not seeing them you can try force closing and reopening. If you don't have them after that, then they will come on Tuesday.