PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I can't get past the Bakery Story Logo page since today's update!

JustBev
04-26-12, 04:41 PM
I have not been able to get into my bakery for the past several hours because the opening 'cover page' (with the teacup, cake and strawberry) won't go away! I have done the soft reset of BS on my iPad2, and have turned my iPad on and off, to no avail. I downloaded the latest update earlier today, and everything seemed fine, until now. Help!

sparks229
04-26-12, 05:41 PM
Hi have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? That happened to me until I reinstalled.

nora_m
04-26-12, 07:26 PM
won't deleting and reinstalling lose your data? i don't want to start all over :(

bobbyrae
04-26-12, 07:41 PM
Deleting will not mean you lose anything.

sparks229
04-26-12, 07:42 PM
won't deleting and reinstalling lose your data? i don't want to start all over :(

Deleting and reinstalling won't lose your data. All of your progress is saved on TL's servers :)

mymelody73
04-26-12, 08:00 PM
I updated Bakery n Resturant Story this morning. after about half an hour, i was logged out and can't open at all. however, i notice there are x'mas version for bs n rs which i have deleted them months ago being re-installed again. i could open that version though but unable to view the GOAL!!!
please advise. thanks!!

mymelody73
04-26-12, 08:11 PM
I just tried. it works!!! Thanks nora_m

Deleting and reinstalling won't lose your data. All of your progress is saved on TL's servers :)

JustBev
04-26-12, 08:39 PM
Hi have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? That happened to me until I reinstalled.

Thank you for your advice. I was apprehensive about totally deleting the app for fear of losing six months of progress, but I finally did delete and reinstall it, and Voila! It opened intact! Thank you, thank you!��

sparks229
04-26-12, 09:22 PM
Thank you for your advice. I was apprehensive about totally deleting the app for fear of losing six months of progress, but I finally did delete and reinstall it, and Voila! It opened intact! Thank you, thank you!��

You're welcome. I've done this many times. You should thank Bobbyrae too.... For posting faster than me ;)

JustBev
04-26-12, 09:30 PM
Thanks Bobbyrae! Much appreciated quick responses from everyone!

FoxysFreaks
04-27-12, 03:40 AM
Thank you .... I too had the frozen screen after latest update. Deleting and reinstalling worked for me too... Was a nervous wait tho :)

Charlottey91
04-27-12, 04:01 PM
I haven't been able to access my game since the new update, so I thought I'd delete and reinstall. I'm now having trouble reinstalling. I've tried connecting through my iPhone app store, as well as connecting it to the computer and trying through there. I can't reinstall it. For some reason, when I press install, nothing happens.

kooky panda
04-27-12, 04:07 PM
I haven't been able to access my game since the new update, so I thought I'd delete and reinstall. I'm now having trouble reinstalling. I've tried connecting through my iPhone app store, as well as connecting it to the computer and trying through there. I can't reinstall it. For some reason, when I press install, nothing happens.
Try doing a hard reboot of your device. Hold down the on/off button and home button at the same time until you see the apple sign.

purplee99
04-28-12, 12:08 AM
I just tried. it works!!! Thanks nora_m

I tried deleting bakery story but that would not work either. Please help

Charlottey91
04-28-12, 01:24 PM
Finally managed to delete and reinstall, and I can finally get past the loading screen. Except now I get no notifications at all. I've since deleted and reinstalled twice more and still get no notifications. I've checked my settings, yet when something's ready I get no message on my phone, and the app shows no sign of anything.

meowy_
04-29-12, 03:11 AM
I cant get into Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion story. Giving up playing until problem fixed... Involuntarily and Voluntarily in protest!

kooky panda
04-29-12, 08:02 AM
Finally managed to delete and reinstall, and I can finally get past the loading screen. Except now I get no notifications at all. I've since deleted and reinstalled twice more and still get no notifications. I've checked my settings, yet when something's ready I get no message on my phone, and the app shows no sign of anything.
make sure you check the notification settings on your device. Turn them off then back on. also if you have any other versions of the games on your device turn off the notfications for those games and only keep the notfications on for the regular version.

I cant get into Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion story. Giving up playing until problem fixed... Involuntarily and Voluntarily in protest!
delete the games and redownload from the app store. You will not lose your progress.