PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best way to build up your XP?

LilBearBakery
04-26-12, 03:50 PM
I feel like the only thing that makes my XP go up is visiting neighors (which isnt a lot at all) and buying stuff....i feel like it takes me forever to move up in levels...what is the best way to raise your XP?????

scargo
04-26-12, 07:27 PM
I feel like the only thing that makes my XP go up is visiting neighors (which isnt a lot at all) and buying stuff....i feel like it takes me forever to move up in levels...what is the best way to raise your XP?????

hi moll-- Well, I think, the best way to xp up is, well, essentially, puppies and time! Fill your place with pups and take the time to tap them. They are cheap to build, and produce 2 xp points every SIX minutes!! Set a timer and take the moments to tap them. I leveled up from 1 to 9 on the first day, and made sooo much money, as they also put out 100 coins every six minutes. Expanded, had 20 pups, that's 400 xp & 20,000 coins PER hour!! (getting "soulmates" & babies also increases that). Sell the pups when you have good cash, & slowly add high yield pet rooms & fun rooms (ie, "ramen room," giving 4500 coins/hour). You'll get there...just a little patience and a fast finger, lol :D

hertry
05-17-12, 11:48 AM
Buy a tea room gain fastest exp
Or
Taj Mahal (require 22 wallpaper, $129,000) give u most Exp 80��/2hr ��❤

CoachM1
05-18-12, 01:09 AM
Does anyone else have the problem of only getting half the EX points that you are supposed to get? Example the sports field every six mins I only get 65 coin with full family and 1 XP. Any idea why? Rooms that should be 12 XP I get 6. Am I missing doing something that I should be doing?

MiniLaura
05-18-12, 04:59 AM
Does anyone else have the problem of only getting half the EX points that you are supposed to get? Example the sports field every six mins I only get 65 coin with full family and 1 XP. Any idea why? Rooms that should be 12 XP I get 6. Am I missing doing something that I should be doing?
The coins show up in the room halfway through the completion time. So for your sports field, the coins show up at 3 minutes. If you collect then, you will have earned only half the coins and XP. If you wait the full 6 minutes, you will get all the coins and XP.

CoachM1
05-19-12, 01:39 AM
How am I supposed to know when a room is ready? You would think that when the coins appear, that's when you collect. You can't click on it and see a count down or anything. How does it work? I would like to be getting full XP points & coins.

MiniLaura
05-19-12, 05:30 AM
How am I supposed to know when a room is ready? You would think that when the coins appear, that's when you collect. You can't click on it and see a count down or anything. How does it work? I would like to be getting full XP points & coins.

If you collect anytime after the coins appear, you really aren't losing anything by collecting early.

For example:
* If you collect your Sports Field after 6 minutes, you get 2 XP and Y number of coins (I don't know how much off the top of my head)
BUT
* if you collect after 3 minutes, you get 1 XP and Y/2 coins.
* if you collect after another 3 minutes, you get another 1 XP and another Y/2 coins.
* so after 6 minutes you have the same thing as if you collected after the room was full.

Sometimes the ability to collect early and get a prorated amount of XP and coins is actually better than collecting only when the room is full.

For example:
* I just collected from a sports field room.
Suppose that, because of my schedule, I can collect again in 3 minutes and 9 minutes (that is, I can't collect in 6 minutes).

* In 3 minutes I collect and get 1 XP and Y/2 coins.
* 6 minutes later I collect 2 XP and Y coins.
* so in 9 minutes, I've collected 3 XP and Y + Y/2 coins

HOWEVER, if I wanted to collect ONLY when the room is full, I could only collect in 9 minutes.
* collecting once in 9 minutes gives me only 2 XP and Y coins.

(that's a bit weak for an example because it's only 9 minutes, but when you're talking about rooms that take hours to fill, it makes a lot more sense.)

Branston73
05-20-12, 06:18 AM
I Can easily make over 6,000 XP in a 12 hour day. I have 13 Taj Mahals.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1284/1337519711669.jpg

PinkStarbelly
05-20-12, 07:10 AM
I Can easily make over 6,000 XP in a 12 hour day. I have 13 Taj Mahals.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1284/1337519711669.jpg

Wow! What a great collection of Taj Mahals! I recently started getting interested in the Taj Mahal after I secured my high earnings with my 20 Sultan Suites. However, I still only have 2 Taj Mahal, they're really pretty so I might get a few more.