PDA

View Full Version : Good Game....BUT

bristersplace
04-26-12, 03:46 PM
I think this is a great game when you want to nothing at all...However, there are tooo many items in the market that need gems, and i am a little dissappointed in some of the appliances--like the smokepit with only one item to make. It takes so long to get an appliance and when you do there is only one to three items to choose from. I sold an appliace thinking i would be able to get another one and i didn't so i had to wait forever to get one. minor complaints

awong3
04-26-12, 09:05 PM
I agree as well.

TurtlePie
04-27-12, 07:13 AM
I guess there are lots of games on the market for this very reason. Some people love these games, and others do not. I personally love them. If you don't like Restaurant Story, perhaps a different game is for you. :)

JohnDede
04-27-12, 07:21 AM
Don't sell appliances, put them in storage and you can replace them immediately, and swap them in and out.
Once you get to a strategy of harvesting the gems from the recipes, it doesn't matter how many recipes each appliance has. You cook out all the gems, store the appliance, and move on to another appliance.
There's a sticky thread on page 1 with all RS recipe and appliance charts.

lin77
04-27-12, 10:46 AM
What makes this game frustrating is the lack of money you make. Because the coin amounts per plate are low and everything is expensive in comparison to how much you make it really makes me upset sometimes! They made this game so that If you plan on buying decor you have to buy gems to expand. Because you wont have enough coins to do both! :(

jensteed
05-01-12, 11:51 PM
It's not that hard to make money if you're carefull what you cook. Just cook dishes that give 4+ coins per serving, then you can make 100,000+ per day. More if you spend time cooking roast chicken since it gives 8 (i think) gold per dish.
It's a brilliant game and you can meet really lovely people on it.