PDA

View Full Version : What do the random puffs of smoke do?

doodlebug8
04-26-12, 03:43 PM
Every minute or so a random smoke puff will explode. I've tried touching it when it happens but it doesn't seem to do anything. It's not like it's a warning that someone partied. Or if it is, there is a heck of a delay. So, it just another effect like the trees swaying and that fat cloud blowing by?

scargo
04-26-12, 07:34 PM
Every minute or so a random smoke puff will explode. I've tried touching it when it happens but it doesn't seem to do anything. It's not like it's a warning that someone partied. Or if it is, there is a heck of a delay. So, it just another effect like the trees swaying and that fat cloud blowing by?

I am not sure either, but it appears that animals "transport" themselves in and out of rooms with those puffs. You notice that sometimes when you come back from a lot of neighbors and it's like all your rooms have those puffs? It seems that all the animals are going back to their own rooms (particularly if your stairs do not allow access to rooms: they cannot cross that front desk or the nursery so they have to "beam" themselves out to go play...lol) Also, if they have a "thought bubble" of a room that you already have, and you tap them, they will "puff" themselves into that room that they wanted--anyway, I could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me. :D

doodlebug8
04-26-12, 07:45 PM
Ahhh! Thanks a lot, Scargo. ^_^

PinkStarbelly
04-26-12, 07:49 PM
The animals "puff" themselves do get home when they don't wanna play any longer or want to sleep. However, the puff is one way so they can't puff themselves out to play.

sparks229
04-26-12, 07:52 PM
The animals "puff" themselves do get home when they don't wanna play any longer or want to sleep. However, the puff is one way so they can't puff themselves out to play.

Or they're lazy.

PinkStarbelly
04-26-12, 08:11 PM
Or they're lazy.

Hahahah! True.

sparks229
04-26-12, 09:15 PM
Hahahah! True.

I know I would be. I wish a puff of smoke could take me home. :(

mingboo
04-29-12, 04:48 AM

I think the "puffs" is is indicate that someone had partied with your pets! I realized that after the puffs, the stars appeared! I forgot to say that I had collected from all rooms beforehand!