PDA

View Full Version : Android VS Iphone

velvetfog82
04-26-12, 02:52 PM
Why are us people with android concidered the redheaded step children of restaurant story by teamlava? Why do they get goals and other stuff we never see? I'm hurt....:(

Mkay86
04-26-12, 02:54 PM
Welcome to team lava.

velvetfog82
04-26-12, 03:01 PM
Thanks mkay86. I mean whats the deal though? We deserve answers!

flytothestars
04-26-12, 03:10 PM
Be glad you can even play the game. My friend's Sensation lags so much on TL games it's impossible to play.. >.<

However, I agree that android users should get all the good stuff too :)

SnoEternal
04-26-12, 03:42 PM
You should check out the thread titled "Android Feature Parity Discussions." There are explanations there...well kinda

velvetfog82
04-26-12, 04:24 PM
Thanks Snoeternal. i didnt realize a was being disruptive. Sorry guys.

pinkster73
04-26-12, 04:28 PM
Thanks Snoeternal. i didnt realize a was being disruptive. Sorry guys.

You are not being disruptive. Nothing to apologize for. Here's that thread. It may answer some of your questions.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18709-Android-Feature-Parity-Discussions

SnoEternal
04-26-12, 04:35 PM
I wasn't calling you disruptive. Sorry if you thought that way ): By the way I am Android too (:

Mkay86
04-26-12, 08:39 PM
I was being sarcastic but honestly welcome aboard. That's just how things are here. I'm an android user also and it is very frustrating. I guess after so long you just stop caring. When I see that new features are released I just figure it's for ios and don't get too excited. We eventually get the features, usually months after the novelty's worn off. Regardless, I love these games and probably play them way too much. I guess all us android users can do is hope one day we will be treated as equals. Have fun and don't let it ruin the game for you.

nmishii
04-26-12, 08:51 PM
I'm on Android also, and was pretty vocal about the disparity last year and earlier this year. iOS does get all the "good stuff" first, and we get it months later. We haven't gotten goals or the ability to see parts in RS and BS and its been almost 5 months and 7 months since iOS got those. But there are a lot of new features they get that I'm happy to not get. For example, I'm happy to not have gotten this week's updates.

pinkster73
04-26-12, 08:54 PM
I'm on Android also, and was pretty vocal about the disparity last year and earlier this year. iOS does get all the "good stuff" first, and we get it months later. We haven't gotten goals or the ability to see parts in RS and BS and its been almost 5 months and 7 months since iOS got those. But there are a lot of new features they get that I'm happy to not get. For example, I'm happy to not have gotten this week's updates.

What she said.

ariesblu
05-18-12, 10:08 PM
There still is disparity. I'm wondering now if there really is a Android team at all.