PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor requests for materials not working right

yaharalady
04-26-12, 09:42 AM
There is something wrong with requests received and sent by neighbors. In the last week I have received matl requests from only 2 of my neighbors but in the past I received many each day. It's always the same two. Many of my NBRS are she'd builders. Today one of my NBRS told me she received a 3 day old request from me. Something is wrong.

I play on an iPad 2 and deleted and reinstalled my game within the last 2 weeks.

bobbyrae
04-26-12, 09:50 AM
I'm having a problem getting wires too. Took me two days to get 5 wires...and this from requests sent to neighbours who i knew would send them immediately.

BettyJoPeters
04-27-12, 12:07 PM
I get notifications through the day of neighbors requesting material. I look but find no requests. I will get half a dozen requests first thing when they reset the game each day. A number of my neighbors are building sheds, myself included. I just gift building supplies and once there's enough, build the shed. I won't even buy it till I have the supplies needed. I feel anxious waiting on requests, especially just one is all I need! :/

AuntyRose32
04-27-12, 02:14 PM
I have neighbours who send me material requests everyday for their shed building. I've noticed that I rarely get the request at the time they sent it to me, with some neighbours I do but with most of them I dont get it until reset the next day. Sometimes the request can be two days old! The first thing I do when I go into my game is check for material requests and I always force close my game so I know it is refreshed when I go in. I feel bad that they have been waiting on that piece so long. It wasn't always this way and I think it needs to be returned to how it was. It's frustrating for people.