PDA

View Full Version : RS won't open

rengirl1978
04-26-12, 09:28 AM
I have an iPhone 4 and RS will not open. Just keeps loading & loading. I also have FS & BS, but they're both fine. I did recently get updates for all 3 games in the app store. I have closed and reopened the app several times as well as restarted my phone a couple times.

greygull
04-26-12, 11:17 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27698-Keeps-crashing-after-April-26-update

Main thread about this bug

rengirl1978
04-26-12, 12:27 PM
It is also happening in BS. Only FS is okay. Ty for the link.

psychopuppy
04-26-12, 04:18 PM
I had the same issue. Installed the new updates of FS, RS, and ZS2. At first they were just slow to launch, then they all got to the point where they wouldn't launch at all. Restarting the phone did not help. Deleted all from iPhone (4S, latest iOS), then replaced. That did the trick. :-)

awong3
04-26-12, 09:02 PM
Mine has not opened all day!!!How do u reinstall. Do u add to your phone and delete the old one????

mymelody73
04-26-12, 09:16 PM
ME TOO!! Apparently after reinstalling RS no luck. not only i can't open, i it just disappear and show my desktop icons... my food will be burnt soon.... Please advise. thanks!! :(:(

rengirl1978
04-26-12, 09:58 PM
I had to delete & reinstall both. Now they work good.

awong3
04-29-12, 10:37 AM
I had the same issue too. I still don't have the new chairs or tables but now I can get into the restaurant. Ugh!!!!

MaggieMayWhite
04-29-12, 10:42 AM
I have an iPhone 4 and RS will not open. Just keeps loading & loading. I also have FS & BS, but they're both fine. I did recently get updates for all 3 games in the app store. I have closed and reopened the app several times as well as restarted my phone a couple times.

I have same issue with Farm story regular version. But I can play it from Christmas version.
I guess this relate to the new update. I have iPhone, iPod and new iPad. Only new iPad I did not do update. All stories are fine. My BS. RS from iPhone, iPod is ok so far.

MaggieMayWhite
04-29-12, 10:45 AM
I have same issue with Farm story regular version. But I can play it from Christmas version.
I guess this relate to the new update. I have iPhone, iPod and new iPad. Only new iPad I did not do update. All stories are fine. My BS. RS from iPhone, iPod is ok so far.

I delete FS regular version from my iPd, because I have Christmas version as back up. However, I can't even reinstall FS regular version. Disaster. Need help and fix!

kooky panda
04-29-12, 11:55 AM
I delete FS regular version from my iPd, because I have Christmas version as back up. However, I can't even reinstall FS regular version. Disaster. Need help and fix!

What happens when you try to install FS Regular Version? Is is saying it is already installed?
If so do a hard reboot-Hold down on and off button and home button at the same time until you see the apple sign.
also force close the christmas version.