PDA

View Full Version : Kindle Fire FS Update

Zahhara
04-26-12, 06:56 AM
My FS just updated on my Kindle Fire (v 1.4.4), and the previously blank section of the Main Menu is now titled "Collectibles" and holds a blue book called "My Stuff". Inside the book are ten rows:

Cakes and Pies, Bug Life, Tools for Living, Domestic Bliss, Animal Husbandry,
Butterflies, Lovely Antiques, Cool Cowboy, Buried Treasure and Lost Toys.

Each Row has four faded out pictures. I'm presuming these are goals I need to somehow fulfill in order for the picture to show up. Any idea where I find out what/where I need to accomplish this?

I'm delighted that my Kindle Fire version of FS seems to finally enjoy the benefits of the ios platform. Can't wait to get started, if I just knew what to do.

~Z~

sweetstuff525
04-26-12, 07:16 AM
Those are collectibles and just randomly drop ...after you have one of each you ca. Reese. It to get the prize on your right....

kooky panda
04-26-12, 07:39 AM
This thread has some info on it http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.

Zahhara
04-26-12, 11:24 AM
Thanks so much for the link, it's exactly what I needed. Can't tell you how excited I am to finally be able to participate in the iOS abilities/goals. I stopped playing FS after Valentine's Day, felt like an orphan. I've now returned as a happy member of the complete FS Family. *S*

~Z~