PDA

View Full Version : Instantly fertilize crops for 20 gems when you tap on a crop now?!?!?!!!!

farmer1600
04-26-12, 06:26 AM
Is this a joke TL? WHY on earth would you add this to an update that's supposed to make things better for us???!!! After ALL the complaints posted on this forum about GEM TRAPS!!!???!!!:mad::mad::mad:

pinkster73
04-26-12, 06:28 AM
If its a joke its not very funny.

jtm101
04-26-12, 06:33 AM
From my experience App Store updates for TL games should be avoided until you are forced to update or quit. I just hope it wont come to that, there is nothing wrong with the last version for me.

They always introduce bad features. E.g bouncing water, billboards, and now easy fertilizing.... Yay

mushroom79
04-26-12, 06:36 AM
you forgot the bouncing stars, jtm101. thats another horrible feature that refuses to be taken away. Not that it adds extra income to TL. or maybe they just want to show that they can make things "animate" huh.

farmer1600
04-26-12, 06:40 AM
Does anybody know how to revert back to the previous version? I read through this thread and am not sure if there's a confirmed answer there that doesn't involve a complete restore (to factory settings)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12145-Restore-Old-Version

If not, that's it for me

TL: This tactic is COMPLETELY devious and you have the NERVE to ask me to write a kind? comment in your review?!?!?

NOT going to happen!!!

yanochka
04-26-12, 06:40 AM
Not happy about this at all - left my feedback in the feedback thread

farmer1600
04-26-12, 06:50 AM
Leave your feedback with Apple Itunes Yanochka. That's what I do EVERY single time TL does things like this!! They can hit me with 30% off sales every week (like they've been doing for months on my device!) and I'll never give them a cent until they start making serious changes and NOT for the WORSE like yet another one today!!!

MiniLaura
04-26-12, 07:19 AM
Does anybody know how to revert back to the previous version? I read through this thread and am not sure if there's a confirmed answer there that doesn't involve a complete restore (to factory settings)

Okay, I just reverted to the old version.

* If you haven't yet synced your device to your computer, simply delete FS from your device.

* Check your iTunes app list to make sure that it has file for the 1.9 version of FS (should have the file name: Farm Story 1.9 1.ipa)--if it is there, awesome continue with my instructions. If it is not there, google "restore old version of app ipad" look for a link from tuaw.com for nice clear instructions

* hook up your device to the computer, it will sync but should NOT reinstall FS

* after sync is finished, go to your device in iTunes, click on the "apps" tab, search for FS, click the box next to it.

* sync again (hit apply button)

* you should have the old version back on your device.

(also feel free to spread these instructions around!)

yanochka
04-26-12, 07:25 AM
Leave your feedback with Apple Itunes Yanochka. That's what I do EVERY single time TL does things like this!! They can hit me with 30% off sales every week (like they've been doing for months on my device!) and I'll never give them a cent until they start making serious changes and NOT for the WORSE like yet another one today!!!

I did that as well

RoseMeyer
04-26-12, 07:38 AM
It makes it easy to fertilize your RED Chrysanthemums!

:)

cakeandpie
04-26-12, 08:26 AM
They can hit me with 30% off sales every week (like they've been doing for months on my device!) and I'll never give them a cent until they start making serious changes and NOT for the WORSE like yet another one today!!!

Agreed. This may even be the last straw that makes me quit.

lupi123
04-26-12, 08:32 AM
Now every single plot on my farm is a gem trap!!!!! :(

sourlicorice2
04-26-12, 09:42 AM
Surprise surprise another potential gem trap. Somehow I'm just not shocked. It's pretty much the norm for TL to add as many gem traps as they can think up.

velvetfog82
04-26-12, 03:25 PM
And somewhere a guy thought up this whole farm is a gem trap idea thinking he was a genius when in reality all its gonna do is make people quit the first time they lose 20 gems for fertalizing. Smooth move!! lol

KingKG
04-26-12, 04:57 PM
Nottttt good!!!!!!!!!

WendingWanderer
04-26-12, 09:42 PM
I think I'd better keep my gem total below 20.

Buy something for gems every time I get to 19...

Maybe a windmill... Or a water pump...

pinkster73
04-26-12, 09:45 PM
I think I'd better keep my gem total below 20.

Buy something for gems every time I get to 19...

Maybe a windmill... Or a water pump...

Or a gnome house for 20 gems.... Oh wait! Oh no! BAM! You fertilized instead. Too bad.

jedelstein
04-26-12, 10:39 PM
This is ridiculous! In restaurant and bakery you have only the 16 machines to worry about here it is everything you touch! It better change back I have already lost 2 diamonds. If they want to lose paying players this is a sure way to do it!

mushroom79
04-26-12, 10:45 PM
I reverted to Halloween farm.

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-27-12, 06:22 PM
I'm not going to DL the update.