PDA

View Full Version : Changes in BS (and RS) version 1.5

casperx72
04-26-12, 01:45 AM
Today i downloaded the regular version update for BS in the app store, version 1.5. (for RS is also an update available).

I noticed some improvements, for example with gifting from the messages section: if someone sent you a gift, and you choose Gift Back, then the bakery you want to gift back is automatically selected.

However, TL made also a change with does NOT make me happy. When i visit a bakery, i cannot see if i already sent a gift to that player already. The Gift Button stays active, after a sent someone a gift. In the previous version, after gifting the button was disabled, so you could see that you already sent a gift.

So: If i sent someone a gift, and i visit the bakery of that person later, i cannot see that i gifted that player already. Normally the Gift Button in the bakery will be disabled, after you have sent some a gift. Now the Gift button stays active, and when you push it, it says "You already sent gift today".

I have to go to the Neighbours section, to see with Neighours were gifted and which were not gifted.

Why this change????

casperx72
04-26-12, 01:48 AM
I just noticed that whith the RS update its the same... Don't like this!

KimG1970
04-26-12, 02:45 AM
I just updated to the new version of BS on my iPhone and now can't start the game. It takes forever trying to load then crashes... any ideas on how to fix this? I've tried turning the phone off and restarting and wondering if uninstalling then reloading the game would help.

jannywanny86
04-26-12, 03:06 AM
still no select all to gift :(

caramel54
04-26-12, 04:13 AM
That sorta happened to me too. It loads half of the time and the other half it doesn't load at all. I waited 10 mins for it to load today and my food spoiled :(

awong3
04-26-12, 06:17 AM
I just updated to 1.5 version and there is no change at all. What is suppose to happen with the new version?

caramel54
04-26-12, 09:48 AM
I updated bakery story and now it won't load :(

litfight
04-26-12, 10:17 PM
I just updated to the new version of BS on my iPhone and now can't start the game. It takes forever trying to load then crashes... any ideas on how to fix this? I've tried turning the phone off and restarting and wondering if uninstalling then reloading the game would help.

Me too.... my game crashed half way at loading.... had to go back to Valentines version....

sparks229
04-26-12, 10:19 PM

I updated bakery story and now it won't load :(

Me too.... my game crashed half way at loading.... had to go back to Valentines version....

My game crashed too. I found that deleting and reinstalling fixed it :)