PDA

View Full Version : Cheaper City Cash = More Real Cash for TL

Unregistered
11-06-10, 06:55 PM
People keep complaining about how expensive city cash is. Frankly, they're right. Still, plenty of people are buying the cases at $5 a pop, so Team Lava must be doing well with it.

That said, the only way we will reach them is by convincing them that by lowering the prices of city cash they will make MORE money. Let's say you could open a case for $1. What if way more people would open the cases way more often? If out 50 out of 1000 players are currently buying ten cases a month, that is $2500 per 1000 players. BUT if 500 players (assuming many more people would buy at the lower price) each bought ten cases per month, that would be $5000.

Granted, I made those numbers up, and I have no way of knowing how many players currently buy city cash and at what rates. I'm just saying it makes sense to reason that many more of us would buy the cash and open the cases at lower prices, and they just might make more money as a result....

I for one have never opened a case. I might like an ice cream shop, a colonial house, but not much else. Still, the thought of paying $5 in real money for an adobe house (I hate them in real life and in this game, ha) trying to get an ice cream shop is silly. Maybe there are a handful of ass-rich people on here (I've seen many cities while cleaning that have dozens of case items, which just dumbfounds me), but I'm a fairly wealthy dude, and I'm not buying any cases because they are horrible values. There must be many more out there like me. That said, if they were $1 a pop, I might be willing to drop $10 to try to get a couple of the items I like, and I'd just delete the adobe house or merry-go-round or anything else I got.

Anyone out there feel me?

Cheers,
Rand City

Unregistered
11-06-10, 07:54 PM
Hi Wealth Dude/Norman,

I already pitched the exact same idea when the magic case came out (in September)...

This is from a guy who already spent $50 real world cash.

but TL then went crazy and overdone again & again; with the Halloween case then amusement.

As I noticed lately, the players are leaving both farm & city ~~~ since they have enough of TL b.s story.

i like tacos
11-06-10, 08:28 PM
People keep complaining about how expensive city cash is. Frankly, they're right. Still, plenty of people are buying the cases at $5 a pop, so Team Lava must be doing well with it.

That said, the only way we will reach them is by convincing them that by lowering the prices of city cash they will make MORE money. Let's say you could open a case for $1. What if way more people would open the cases way more often? If out 50 out of 1000 players are currently buying ten cases a month, that is $2500 per 1000 players. BUT if 500 players (assuming many more people would buy at the lower price) each bought ten cases per month, that would be $5000.

Granted, I made those numbers up, and I have no way of knowing how many players currently buy city cash and at what rates. I'm just saying it makes sense to reason that many more of us would buy the cash and open the cases at lower prices, and they just might make more money as a result....

I for one have never opened a case. I might like an ice cream shop, a colonial house, but not much else. Still, the thought of paying $5 in real money for an adobe house (I hate them in real life and in this game, ha) trying to get an ice cream shop is silly. Maybe there are a handful of ass-rich people on here (I've seen many cities while cleaning that have dozens of case items, which just dumbfounds me), but I'm a fairly wealthy dude, and I'm not buying any cases because they are horrible values. There must be many more out there like me. That said, if they were $1 a pop, I might be willing to drop $10 to try to get a couple of the items I like, and I'd just delete the adobe house or merry-go-round or anything else I got.

Anyone out there feel me?

Cheers,
Rand City

true! i spent $45 dollars on it. i also sold some of them. P.S. ADD ghoulflames. >_<

i like tacos
11-07-10, 07:08 PM
You make a good point. Maybe you should sign that petition. It was posted a few days ago.

mylittlelego
06-21-11, 09:44 AM
i just sent norman an email saying the exact same thing

Rachael98
06-21-11, 09:48 AM
i just sent norman an email saying the exact same thing

Norman doesn't check into the forums anymore. Try GroupMagma if you really want but there are lots of sales so I think that you should just buy them!

robberville
06-21-11, 01:54 PM
Lower the price for city cash, and, make more items available for coins.

xSnowyOwlx
06-21-11, 01:57 PM
I do believe if they did lower the prices then more people would buy. 24 city cash for $4.99? Why can't it be for something starting at $1.99 like in another game I play?

GroupMagma
06-21-11, 02:16 PM
We do offer frequent Gem sales for those of you who think the retail price is too high. But I'm going to lock this thread; feel free to start a new one of the same topic, I just don't want people getting confused by the 7 month old original post.