PDA

View Full Version : We need EXPANSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xsimplest
04-25-12, 08:50 PM
There are way too many animals and decorations being added into the zoo every week, but there aren't enough space in our zoo to fit everything. We need more space so we can decorate our zoo! Team Lava please allow more space to be added into Zoo Story 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

irishmeagan
04-25-12, 08:53 PM
I could use at least another 3rd of the total size!!! Keeping my fingers crossed

Sandys0
04-26-12, 04:57 AM
Desperately :) Please

pandabaybee
04-26-12, 08:20 AM
I've had about six level 40 neighbours quit the game this week because they've given up waiting for expansions and don't see the point of playing anymore ...

Sandys0
04-26-12, 08:38 AM
I agree because i'm at the limit as well. :(

cakeandpie
04-26-12, 08:41 AM
The only thing left for me to do now is breed long-term animals. Yawn.

saintlover
04-26-12, 12:33 PM
Same. Basically I sit and collect coins to buy the big ticket animals now. I've gotten the sloths and are now saving for the jackrabbit. Sigh. Are they ever going to increase the max level?

HyperNova1986
04-26-12, 05:58 PM
We definately do need expansions.. I started playing Zoo Story 2 in end of February and been at max level 40 past few weeks. There is othing else to do cause of expansion limit. I have so many animals stored and many still to get. Please release the expansions soon!

xsimplest
04-27-12, 11:01 AM
Same. Basically I sit and collect coins to buy the big ticket animals now. I've gotten the sloths and are now saving for the jackrabbit. Sigh. Are they ever going to increase the max level?

haha, i know right! )= I have a whole family of jack rabbits, and im starting to breed my first baby sloth and i have jackalopes, I think we all really really need to have expansions fast. I don't want to lose interest in the game, but there's no point if we don't have expansions! I just want to know if there is EVER going to be any expansions or if it's like this forever.

koiboysg1
04-27-12, 01:56 PM
My zoo looks more like a prison then a zoo. had to delete all paths, decorations and shops. only have the habitats left:-( want more expansions.

Purplum
04-27-12, 06:33 PM
My zoo looks more like a prison then a zoo. had to delete all paths, decorations and shops. only have the habitats left:-( want more expansions.

I LOL'd but it's sooooooooo true! That pretty much sums my zoo up, too. My little animal inmates would like to expand please!

Purplum
04-27-12, 06:34 PM
Animal inmates and 10,000,000 ice cream trucks that is....

bug242
04-28-12, 07:01 AM
Is anyone reading these threads? What is the hold up on adding more expansions? I really don't understand the point of adding weekly content when you can't even place it for lack of room.

mumandkids3
05-03-12, 06:13 AM
Dear team lava, I have been playing zoo2 for a while And have bought gems in the past. I would really love to support this game and purchase more gems but I can't as my zoo is overflowing I have animals in storage and I have spent the last 17 days breeding 3 long breeding time babies so am bored!! If you want people to buy gems and support you then you have to expand the zoo, it really is ridiculous that you have not done so as yet, as you are loosing game players and therefore potential gems, every day!!

melissalex
05-03-12, 07:40 AM
We need coin nursery too!!

xsimplest
05-03-12, 12:36 PM
I wonder if they actually read our threads, lol, I haven't seen one reply as to when or if we are even going to have any expansions. It's frustrating to play a game we like, but the creators are not even paying attention to any of the players needs. There's no point in updating with new animals if our zoo does not even fit them.

sarahaddicts
05-03-12, 11:58 PM
Team lava if you want people to carry on playing this game you're goingto have to give us more expansion, I want to add more animals to my zoo but it's already cramped enough and looks a mess, I don't really want to have to put any into storage so come on please give us more expansion.

aedanodea
05-04-12, 03:08 PM
Please allow more expansions, this is ridiculous. There are way too many animals with the amount of space that is currently allowed. Why would anyone ever want to spend gems if they can't even fit the current animals in the zoo?

kelmotta
05-25-12, 08:50 PM
Come on team lava, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand us

HyperNova1986
05-26-12, 11:15 AM
Simple equations.. More expansions = more people will buy animals to put = many more will also buy gem animals therefore more money for teamlava.. Why dont they just understand that? They want money by making gem traps but not by doing straight forward business?

papatya0
05-27-12, 02:56 AM
Obviously there is the Expansion now until level50 as I heard- lol so the same for a lot of players , because they reached level 50 already, me level49! And an expansion for the place is still necessary too....