PDA

View Full Version : Gem amongst gift options!! Finally!! :D

PinkStarbelly
04-25-12, 07:43 PM
Well, as the title says; it's possible to gift you neighbors gems. Although a gem isn't worth as much as in other games because things are more expensive, I still find it refreshing that the people that don't want to or can't put out real money on the game can take part of everything in the game. In that particular aspect, this is the best TL game, where not all the best and nicest things must be bought with real money. Simply put - a fair game! FINALLY! :D

cupcakes4cece
04-25-12, 08:40 PM
In that particular aspect, this is the best TL game, where not all the best and nicest things must be bought with real money. Simply put - a fair game! FINALLY! :D

Clearly, you've never played Treasure Story, where you can earn unlimited gems easily. :-P

PinkStarbelly
04-25-12, 09:03 PM
Clearly, you've never played Treasure Story, where you can earn unlimited gems easily. :-P

I did play Treasure Story until I'd explored all the islands. I didn't count TS because it's on stand still with no updates.

sourlicorice2
04-25-12, 09:13 PM

I didn't know that. I played treasure for about 10 minutes than deleted it. Found it too boring.

sparks229
04-25-12, 09:15 PM
I didn't know that. I played treasure for about 10 minutes than deleted it. Found it too boring.

:eek: OMG same thing happened to me with PSS :eek:

mushroom79
04-25-12, 09:54 PM
gem gifting does not reduce your own gem count? like when I gift a gem to a nbr, my own gem count remains?

xSnowyOwlx
04-25-12, 10:07 PM
gem gifting does not reduce your own gem count? like when I gift a gem to a nbr, my own gem count remains?

Yes, I just gifted 1 and still have all 50 original gems.

EricasYummys
04-25-12, 10:21 PM
I wish they would do that to the rest of Story games!

candyglam
04-26-12, 01:34 AM
I think this is what should be done in Pet Shop Story too since there's no way to earn gems. Things are expensive in there as well, so it would be about the same value.

atsixes
04-26-12, 02:01 AM
Is there a limit to the number of gems we can send daily? I just tried sending gems to my neighbours and the "sent already..." message pops up. but when I send them other stuff it goes through. Anyone facing the same problem?

cupcakes4cece
04-26-12, 02:04 AM
Is there a limit to the number of gems we can send daily? I just tried sending gems to my neighbours and the "sent already..." message pops up. but when I send them other stuff it goes through. Anyone facing the same problem?

Only 3 gems per day. If you select all your neighbors, the game randomly picks the 3 for you.

atsixes
04-26-12, 02:12 AM
Thanks for the clarification! ��

mingboo
04-26-12, 03:43 AM
Only 3 gems per day. If you select all your neighbors, the game randomly picks the 3 for you.

random again...LOL yes the updated version only allow you to gift three gems.... i should not have updated... the first verdion allow me to gift and accept 20gems a day!!

PinkStarbelly
04-26-12, 04:36 AM
random again...LOL yes the updated version only allow you to gift three gems.... i should not have updated... the first verdion allow me to gift and accept 20gems a day!!

It changed on all versions. I installed the game yesterday and gifted gems to all my nbrs without problem. Today I couldn't although I didn't update anything.

nixxmom
04-26-12, 05:29 AM
From what I understand you can still earn 20 a day from neighbors but you can only gift 3.

Purplum
04-26-12, 02:35 PM
They should make all the games like this - gems to 3 random neighbors daily. Especially Pet shop & Zoo2 since there's no way to earn gems in those games.

bibsis
04-27-12, 01:05 AM
I hate this Change! I really feel guilty for receiving gems but can't return this favor :-( i already received 10 gems today - to whom shall i gift them back Tomorrow? However i'll handle that, it's unfair :-((
How do you handle it?