PDA

View Full Version : The Great Update Date: April 26!

bawpotter
04-25-12, 07:28 PM
Well, it's almost here! The Great RS*Update Date! This week, a new game has joined the TL repertoire. Welcome Pet Hotel Story to Teamlava! The teasers are from DW, so*welcome the Star Pizza and the Teleport Station to your Restaurant soon!

http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/281123201710017086_4tRdhBXn_f.jpg

http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/281123201710022466_h5fOxUKf_f.jpg

While the beans are being energized , let's talk about our hopes.

1. More Goals!
2. New Gifts!
3. Coin Content!

***Last-Minute News*** There is a new update out, version 1.5. It is highly recommended that you download this update and if you are still using the Valentine's version, please delete the Valentines app and download the regular version. The only changes are that the game runs a bit smoother and quicker.*

Please remember that updates roll out, if you don't get an update on Thursday, you will get it on Tuesday.*

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!

lin77
04-25-12, 07:29 PM
Is this new version of RS for kindle fire users?

driftboutique
04-25-12, 07:30 PM
For some reason I thought the teleporter was for nightclub. These updates just keep getting stranger.

I like the star pizza though. It looks edible, which I appreciate :D

greygull
04-25-12, 07:31 PM
Is this new version of RS for kindle fire users?

It's for iOS devices

lin77
04-25-12, 07:33 PM
It's for iOS devices

Oh ok....bummer!

yupiyupigumgum
04-26-12, 02:21 AM
For some reason I thought the teleporter was for nightclub. These updates just keep getting stranger.

I like the star pizza though. It looks edible, which I appreciate :D

Yeah. I agree. Next update maybe captain Spock robot waiter ..who knows

theredchilly
04-26-12, 03:42 AM
A teleport station in my restaurant? Smh..........this is getting weird.

theredchilly
04-26-12, 03:42 AM
Yeah. I agree. Next update maybe captain Spock robot waiter ..who knowsI would love to have spockie! Lol

purpsandherb
04-26-12, 05:02 AM
Please more food menu items for the themes. Ex. Renissance foodmaker, greek food maker, fire pit for marshmallows and fire roaseted dog?, carnival/fair theme decor and food. Please add more food gifting items. And special items we could build that neighbys gift us.

3squares
04-26-12, 05:48 AM
About half the reviewers for the new update state that they NOW CANNOT OPEN THE GAME, OR PLAY AT ALL. I'm going to hold off on that download.

smuckersmom
04-26-12, 06:59 AM
These futuristic space things are getting old really quick. Why can't they give us something actually restaurant themed. I have almost no decor in my restaurant because there is nothing I want to even buy :(

bigbux3
04-26-12, 07:13 AM
I don't know how the developers of this game who make the people look so different from the original people. The people in the Transporting Station look like the original people while the others throughout the game look... silly (compared to them).

mingboo
04-26-12, 07:14 AM
Star pizza...I like it! How about moon cake like the one in bakery, sun cookie...

mingboo
04-26-12, 07:19 AM
About half the reviewers for the new update state that they NOW CANNOT OPEN THE GAME, OR PLAY AT ALL. I'm going to hold off on that download.

I have no problem so far! Maybe I have not spent too much time on it yet as I am too busy with my PHS! Items that the place in the shop post the last regular version will take a while to load up!

cakeandpie
04-26-12, 07:53 AM
Why can't they give us something actually restaurant themed. I have almost no decor in my restaurant because there is nothing I want to even buy :(

Agreed. I haven't bought much for awhile and have defintely not redesigned my restaurant in a very long time because there's nothing I like! I want things that actually pertain to restaurants, like Mexican restaurant theme, French restaurant theme, or Italian restaurant theme. I liked when they did the Asian restaurant theme. Even though I didn't personally care for the sports bar theme, that was least on the right track; that is, restaurant-relevant.

RealFarmer1222
04-26-12, 08:26 AM
Yeah. I agree. Next update maybe captain Spock robot waiter ..who knows

Spock was only a Commander.....until the second movie.

ultrafrog
04-26-12, 09:33 AM
TL is totally out of touch with its customer base. We need more restaurant related stuff, not boxing rings, hockey rinks, space ships, time machines and teleporting stations.

driftboutique
04-26-12, 09:41 AM
fire roaseted dog?

:eek: I don't know if that's an improvement :eek:

sourlicorice2
04-26-12, 10:09 AM
These futuristic space things are getting old really quick. Why can't they give us something actually restaurant themed. I have almost no decor in my restaurant because there is nothing I want to even buy :(

I agree. Firstbthensteam punk theme now futuristic. I haven't bought anything new for RS in weeks. So wish they'd get off the theme.

RealFarmer1222
04-26-12, 10:12 AM
Well, I actually like the steam punk and futuristic themes......beats a dog in raincoat anyday.

lsloman
04-26-12, 11:08 AM
Anyone know which appliance has the new pizza? I got the update, but can't seem to find it. Im still on vday version so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thx!

bobbyrae
04-26-12, 11:20 AM
Anyone know which appliance has the new pizza? I got the update, but can't seem to find it. Im still on vday version so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thx!

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/eeed8ce3.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/c6696f96.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/5fa6619e.jpg

cakeandpie
04-26-12, 11:22 AM
There's a new appliance--food replicator--in the appliance tab. Three recipes: star pizza (6 hours), sun cake (8 hours), and atomic cookies (10 hours).

There's a new snack machine for 75,000 coins that ROCKS! It's so cute and it actually pertains to food!! And it's for coins!! Kudos, TL!

zie8
04-26-12, 11:25 AM
i like snack machine

sunnyDreams
04-26-12, 11:26 AM
I love the Sun Cake!

driftboutique
04-26-12, 11:27 AM
There's a new appliance--food replicator--in the appliance tab. Three recipes: star pizza (6 hours), sun cake (8 hours), and atomic cookies (10 hours).

There's a new snack machine for 75,000 coins that ROCKS! It's so cute and it actually pertains to food!! And it's for coins!! Kudos, TL!

Agreed! Love the snack machine!

caljean
04-26-12, 11:41 AM
Downloaded updates. Now I don't have any of the story updates. This very irritating. Just venting

MommaLouKC
04-26-12, 11:48 AM
I haven't purchased gems for RS until today. Just had to have the teleporter. Thank You TL!!

RealFarmer1222
04-26-12, 01:16 PM
I had to bust open the gem bank for the Transporter as well. Only have 3 gems left.

So we need a new appliance for the new recipes, huh? Geeeez...which one do I put into storage????

sweetstuff525
04-26-12, 01:20 PM
I had to bust open the gem bank for the Transporter as well. Only have 3 gems left.

So we need a new appliance for the new recipes, huh? Geeeez...which one do I put into storage????

but good thing you can use the same old materials doesnt require new one too build

JohnnieBravo
04-26-12, 01:35 PM
Is the transporter animated at all? Either way, I still want it! =3

bigbux3
04-26-12, 03:29 PM
This is actually a cheap cool item! This is a very good update!

sup4mo
04-26-12, 03:33 PM
Ok so changed back to original version w/o the update do guessing it will be Tuesday right? Stinker well guess considering our Android friends can't get anything then this is a small thing well off to go the simple goals in BS. Yayyyy

velvetfog82
04-26-12, 04:09 PM
NEW APPLIANCE?!? YAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! I just hit level 55 today so i have a slot for it :)

27Redd
04-26-12, 04:37 PM
Can someone plz post a pic of the transporter in their restaurant if you have it? :)

3squares
04-26-12, 04:40 PM
I wish TL would just add recipes to EXISTING APPLIANCES! My goodness, I'm still trying to master Holiday Drinks, Candy Hearts and Chocolates, Babyback Ribs...not to mention the stuff on the Egg, St Patrick and Steampunk stoves! What's wrong with adding recipes to Stove, Oven and Grill?

Sorry to be such a Sour Suzie (it seems all I do on this board is grumble), but someone's gotta say it! Buying 18 new "replicators" would cost me 270,000 coins!

27Redd
04-26-12, 04:43 PM
Can someone plz post a pic of the transporter in their restaurant if you have it? :)

Nevermind, I found one in my neighbor's restaurant :)

sup4mo
04-26-12, 05:35 PM
Can Simone answer this plz, where is the snack machine located? I see it in several nbr's shop, however I can't find it anywhere. I was told the flower section checked there no such luck. Also if it was with the latest update I'm missing all of it and am using the original version. Any help appreciated.

mlisa90
04-26-12, 05:43 PM
What does snack machine do?

sehana
04-26-12, 05:44 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LvEtHsm5FFs/T5nre2m8iLI/AAAAAAAACtM/bYA25jj5H0U/s1600/photo%2B5-755467.PNG

sup4mo
04-26-12, 05:54 PM
Nothing it is just decoration.

sup4mo
04-26-12, 05:55 PM
So it is in the update as shown!

DAmanding
04-26-12, 05:55 PM
Can Simone answer this plz, where is the snack machine located? I see it in several nbr's shop, however I can't find it anywhere. I was told the flower section checked there no such luck. Also if it was with the latest update I'm missing all of it and am using the original version. Any help appreciated.

If you didn't get the new items today you'll get them on Tuesday.

mattyboo1
04-26-12, 06:06 PM
We want goals like bakery story

sup4mo
04-26-12, 06:13 PM
Yeah I figured, this has been happening more & more to me in several of the games! Well let the waiting begin.

kementari92
04-26-12, 06:24 PM
I love the new appliance!

MommaLouKC
04-26-12, 07:53 PM
I'm confused. I got the special offer (thank God) cause I bought it but I didn't get the actual update. I didn't think this could happen. Can someone clarify this, please? I haven't updated the app because of all the negative reviews. Thank you forum friends.

LCAHEARTS
04-26-12, 08:06 PM
I'm confused. I got the special offer (thank God) cause I bought it but I didn't get the actual update. I didn't think this could happen. Can someone clarify this, please? I haven't updated the app because of all the negative reviews. Thank you forum friends.

You can get the limited offer but not the update. You will get the update itself on Tuesday.

AuntyRose32
04-26-12, 08:07 PM

The limited time offer is separate from the weekly update, so it is possible to get one without the other. If you didn't get the weekly update today you will get it on Tuesday. I haven't updated any if my stories and I got the weekly update in all of them and I got the limited time offer in all but one.

MommaLouKC
04-26-12, 08:47 PM
Thank you. You guys are great!! 

mymelody73
04-26-12, 09:05 PM
I updated Bakery n Resturant Story this morning. after about half an hour, i was logged out and can't open at all. however, i notice there are x'mas version for bs n rs which i have deleted them months ago being re-installed again. I deleted both stories as advised by the BS players and reintalled both stories.
Apparently bs is fine after reinstalling but RS no luck. not only i can't open, i it just disappear and show my desktop icons... :(:( my food will be burnt.... Please advise. thanks!!

artlomin
04-27-12, 03:54 AM
Why are the amounts of food so small? For 6, 8, and 10 hours cooking you get really tiny quantities, usually about half what older 8 hour recipes would deliver. I cannot afford to build many of these machines because with the Steampunk and Easter ovens I'm already barely keeping food on my counters.

brendab1223
04-27-12, 04:19 AM
I can get in the game but can't cook anything. I click on the stove, the food pops up but when I click on what I want to cook nothing happens.

greygull
04-27-12, 08:43 AM
I updated Bakery n Resturant Story this morning. after about half an hour, i was logged out and can't open at all. however, i notice there are x'mas version for bs n rs which i have deleted them months ago being re-installed again. I deleted both stories as advised by the BS players and reintalled both stories.
Apparently bs is fine after reinstalling but RS no luck. not only i can't open, i it just disappear and show my desktop icons... :(:( my food will be burnt.... Please advise. thanks!!

Try syncing with iTunes :)

Why are the amounts of food so small? For 6, 8, and 10 hours cooking you get really tiny quantities, usually about half what older 8 hour recipes would deliver. I cannot afford to build many of these machines because with the Steampunk and Easter ovens I'm already barely keeping food on my counters.

This suggestions has been passed along, not sure if future dishes will be changed though.

I can get in the game but can't cook anything. I click on the stove, the food pops up but when I click on what I want to cook nothing happens.

Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game.

lin77
04-27-12, 10:42 AM
At first I hated the futuristic theme but this week's update changed that. I love the orange tables, modern plants, the new wallpaper...and more!

But one thing I see missing is we need futuristic themed columns! Ones that will look good w/ this week's colors! That would be great! :)

mattyboo1
04-28-12, 08:44 PM
I wanted the teleported but I did not get the limited time offer

tjmetro
04-28-12, 09:37 PM
Having terrible, terrible time with Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion Story opening. I have an Ipad and Iphone and both are acting like they don't even know I have a teamlava game as they don't open. I have deleted and reinstall each app numerous times. Really getting a bit upset about this. Any "honest and positive" suggestions?

yupiyupigumgum
04-28-12, 10:43 PM
Love the new update. The futuristic wallpapeR and food replicator were awesome. i hope TL will give decorative stuffs more often and with reasonable price. Thanks!

kittycountess
04-29-12, 12:54 AM
I didn't get the futuristic items in my inventory. They never showed up. I see my neighbors using them and I am so jealous. I even updated my game, closed and opened it multiple times but no luck. I'm an iphone user. What am I doing wrong?

meiyan83
04-29-12, 01:25 AM
I didn't get the futuristic items in my inventory. They never showed up. I see my neighbors using them and I am so jealous. I even updated my game, closed and opened it multiple times but no luck. I'm an iphone user. What am I doing wrong?

Try deleting and re-installing. See if it helps.

toootie
04-29-12, 06:24 AM
I updated my RS and PS, and they both keep crashing, especially RS. My food's expired!!!!

lin77
04-29-12, 06:07 PM

Some players don't get the update till Tuesday! So u could be one of those people. Its random on who gets the update on Thursday.

kittycountess
04-29-12, 07:27 PM
Thank you for the reply. Guess I'll wait then.

mjv61203
04-30-12, 02:42 PM
I haven't got the update yet. It's Tuesday too. What do I do?⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾

sweetstuff525
04-30-12, 02:45 PM
I haven't got the update yet. It's Tuesday too. What do I do?⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾

Tuesday California time ... It's 2..44 pm. California right now

bigbux3
04-30-12, 03:15 PM
Tuesday California time ... It's 2..44 pm. California right now

Correction: 2:45 PM.

mattyboo1
04-30-12, 04:45 PM
Tuesday TEAMLAVA time you'll have to wait till tomorrow Sorry it's only monday teamlavas time

Superyalda
05-01-12, 02:02 AM
We need new recipes for existing ovens! I've run out of things to cook and the restaurant is almost devoid of food. Help!!

Just cook up some roast chicken and get some $8 items on your counters :)