Who wants to test it? Might be worse!!!! Lolol

I *cough* don't *cough* volunteer as tribute!!! :p

sparks229
04-25-12, 06:00 PM
Fashion and Farm too

Do you have it yet?

driftboutique
04-25-12, 06:03 PM
Oh, yikes. The farm description says something about tapping directly on crops to fertilize. That sounds like a nightmare.

RoseMeyer
04-25-12, 06:04 PM
Oh, yikes. The farm description says something about tapping directly on crops to fertilize. That sounds like a nightmare.

New gem traps....

So much for begging for confirmation buttons.

sparks229
04-25-12, 06:04 PM

In other words, gem traps????

RoseMeyer
04-25-12, 06:05 PM
Not in the android store....

driftboutique
04-25-12, 06:12 PM
My thoughts exactly.

I've never been a fan of the phrase "gem trap" because I generally believe the features in question to be poorly thought out as opposed to malicious, but I have a hard time seeing this as anything but a way to force us into accidental gem usage. Boo :mad:

driftboutique
04-25-12, 06:20 PM
Okay, I've got the RS update and nothing looks different yet. Could just be the bug fixes that were part of V-Day.

Farm is downloading...

bobbyrae
04-25-12, 06:28 PM
I have farm, rs and bs and everything looks the same. Including the auto select all for gifting in farm. The stars are still there for me. -.- oh well...

So much for updating as it relates to these two features. Not sure what that direct tap to fertilise means though.

-.-

bobbyrae
04-25-12, 06:31 PM
The marching band is gone! Yaaaaaay! Lol.

sparks229
04-25-12, 06:31 PM
I have farm, rs and bs and everything looks the same. Including the auto select all for gifting in farm. The stars are still there for me. -.- oh well...

So much for updating as it relates to these two features. Not sure what that direct tap to fertilise means though.

-.-

I don't play farm too much but does farm have the thing where you have to manage it? Like in BS, if your recipe expired, you have to manage the appliance. I thought in farm you get fertilizer from the enhancements so maybe it's like BS now?

driftboutique
04-25-12, 06:40 PM
I don't play farm too much but does farm have the thing where you have to manage it? Like in BS, if your recipe expired, you have to manage the appliance. I thought in farm you get fertilizer from the enhancements so maybe it's like BS now?

Yep, that's what it is. Before, if you tapped on a crop that wasn't finished, nothing happened. Now you get a dialog box with the ability to fertilize that crop or the whole field.

There's also a new animation when you plant, harvest, and plow. It doesn't run very smoothly for me.

bobbyrae
04-25-12, 07:03 PM
And i can now confirm that there is STILL no confirmation button. Went in to check on this fertilizer nonsense and accidentally clicked on some stupid box...got a stupid buffalo.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not bloody amused.

bobbyrae
04-25-12, 07:04 PM
Yep, that's what it is. Before, if you tapped on a crop that wasn't finished, nothing happened. Now you get a dialog box with the ability to fertilize that crop or the whole field.

There's also a new animation when you plant, harvest, and plow. It doesn't run very smoothly for me.
And nope. I don't have that feature at all. I tap on a crop and nada. Nothing happens. Smh.

jellybelly2001
04-25-12, 07:05 PM
The good news about this is on my iPad I got a gem sale
That is always a good start

freshfoods
04-25-12, 07:19 PM
I *cough* don't *cough* volunteer as tribute!!! :p

and may the odds be ever in your favor

driftboutique
04-25-12, 07:24 PM
And nope. I don't have that feature at all. I tap on a crop and nada. Nothing happens. Smh.

Weird! Well, enjoy it while it lasts, I'm sure they will "fix" it soon enough :p

333paddington
04-25-12, 08:27 PM
This is probably not the place, but in fashion update when my makeup counter was ready I clicked on it, and the makeup brushes went whooshing across the room to the one empty table I had, which is not where I wanted them to go.

trace35
04-25-12, 10:45 PM
My valentines bakery has a higher coin count and a higher xp level than the original version. When I update will I have less coins than before?

kyora
04-25-12, 10:59 PM
Just saw on the update..now it nust need 3 gems to finish cooking a dish..no longer 5❕ that is just sly tl..u made it alot easier for ppl to fall into gem traps..

kyora
04-25-12, 11:08 PM
Hmm..i was wrong..it seems like the amount of gem required remains unchanged..but once your cooking time decreases to a certain percentage of the required time..the amt of gems require to finish cooking it decreases as well

leychen
04-26-12, 12:21 AM
I've updates RS regular to 1.5 version. After completely updated, I'm unable to login RS regular ver as it keeps on closing automatic. Pls help!!!!

Imadesi2
04-26-12, 12:29 AM
I'm so not a fan of the updates!! One thing I used to like about Farm Story was that we couldn't accidentally spend gems to harvest more quickly.. Now we can... :(.
Updates are also full of glitches! My gift option stays highlighted as if I haven't sent a gift when I already have and messages seem to not post, but show up later. I loves these games, but they are getting less & less enjoyable.
Food constantly disappearing in restaurant story too..

jannywanny86
04-26-12, 03:00 AM
got update dont notice naything yet!

3squares
04-26-12, 06:09 AM
A lot of reviewers of RS Update report they cannot open the game now.

kyora
04-26-12, 07:23 AM
I too cant get the game to oPen..wondering if they are rolling the updates

leinnn
04-26-12, 07:31 AM
Cannot open the game as well...

kooky panda
04-26-12, 07:54 AM
A lot of reviewers of RS Update report they cannot open the game now.

I too cant get the game to oPen..wondering if they are rolling the updates

Cannot open the game as well...
see the current bug thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27698-Keeps-crashing-after-April-26-update&p=293448&viewfull=1#post293448