PDA

View Full Version : Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Hotel

kooky panda
04-25-12, 02:47 PM
Current version of the game:
iOS - 1.0.4
Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

Note: Here are the details for PHS gifting:
1. You can send 3 Gems a day (1 Gem to 3 different friends)
2. You can receive 20 Gifts a day (20 of anything, all 20 Gems, or 18 Gems and 2 items)

Issues you may see:
- You can only send 3 Gems, but you will be able to select more than 3 people. If you do so, the game will randomly choose 3 to send the Gems.
- After you send 3 Gems for the day, it appears you can still send out more Gems. You can't. When you try, you'll get an error message.
- After you send 3 Gems for the day, you can still send the other gift items to the remainder of your friends.

When reporting a bug or glitch, please provide the following information:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device )
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Transferring games (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Weekly Updates (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some will receive update on Thursday, some will get them on Tuesday. It has nothing to do with the device you are on.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check you game.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Stuck in Design Mode - seems to happen once in a while. You're just redesigning your place, and all of a sudden the little red X disappears. Exiting out of the game, and restarting your device tends to fix the issue.

Purchased Gems not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

mattyboo1
04-25-12, 03:46 PM
Why only 3 gems per day

buffykins
04-26-12, 11:29 PM
My cat won't place as when I do,it say processing and then it gets returned to the nursery! I'm going to lose my cat and I paid gems for it!! The game is well bugged!!

kooky panda
04-27-12, 05:23 AM
My cat won't place as when I do,it say processing and then it gets returned to the nursery! I'm going to lose my cat and I paid gems for it!! The game is well bugged!!

This has been reported. current bug thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27789-Cannot-place-soulmate&p=294470&viewfull=1#post294470

pinksugar800
04-28-12, 04:16 AM
Why only 3 gems per day

I don't know but I'm with TL on this one! It's fantastic just being able to gift and receive gems!
I love it:)

xokay
04-29-12, 02:17 PM
I accidentally posted this on another thread so I'm posting it in the right one (feel free to delete the other in the Pet Story thread):

The goals seem to be glitchy. For instance, before the goals came out, I already completed the Ranch Trail Room family, but the goal "Add a Soulmate to Ranch Trail Room" says it's incomplete. I'm not going to skip the goal for 5 gems when I've already completed the goal. (iOS)

kooky panda
04-29-12, 02:19 PM
I accidentally posted this on another thread so I'm posting it in the right one (feel free to delete the other in the Pet Story thread):

The goals seem to be glitchy. For instance, before the goals came out, I already completed the Ranch Trail Room family, but the goal "Add a Soulmate to Ranch Trail Room" says it's incomplete. I'm not going to skip the goal for 5 gems when I've already completed the goal. (iOS)

xokay- I will delete your other post.

Those goals are not retroactive, to complete the goal, you will need to buy the room, or soulmate or baby again.

xokay
04-29-12, 02:20 PM
xokay- I will delete your other post.

Those goals are not retroactive, to complete the goal, you will need to buy the room, or soulmate or baby again.

Oh, too bad. Thanks.

kristinab82
04-29-12, 09:27 PM
iOS5 - trying to speed up building a room- says it costs 4 gems, and I have 4 gems- yet when I try, it says I don't have enough. The screen to buy gems is also blank.

kooky panda
05-04-12, 05:43 PM
Updated Post for new Pet Hotel IOS manual download in app store. Version-1.02

xSnowyOwlx
05-08-12, 02:49 PM
Am I the only one who sees this as a bug, or did TL intend it this way? If you can't get back to your game in time for the soulmate or baby, and don't want to spend the gems you have to sell the room and buy another one just to make the family. It's stupid.

Branston73
05-13-12, 08:08 AM
This what happened to me.
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/480/1336921470725.jpg

I was opening up the game and it came up (like the picture above) and the screen froze. There where no icons at the top and bottom of the screen.

mattyboo1
05-13-12, 08:37 AM
This what happened to me.
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/480/1336921470725.jpg

I was opening up the game and it came up (like the picture above) and the screen froze. There where no
icons at the top and bottom of the screen.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you force close

Branston73
05-15-12, 09:45 AM
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you force close

No, it for about five minuets the it crashed.

elin0102
05-20-12, 02:29 AM
Hi. I've got one of those tiny bugs that doesn't much matter but I figured I'd mention it anyway since it ought to be an easy fix :) When clicking on the info button for the farm room or on the cows there's no image displayed. All it does is load and load. All other rooms work as they should so it's probably not my game....

beertjeanita
05-20-12, 02:44 AM
For my idea the GEM prices of the games is also not right.
It depends what your name is what you have to pay for one b.e. Rainbow room.
One is 55 GEM by somebody else it cost 218 GEM.....
Seem to me that is a bug also.

LynnGrinsted
05-25-12, 12:40 AM
I play this game on both my iPhone and iPad and yesterday I expanded in both and bought rooms. Next time I logged in the expansion was lost as well as the room and the money. I have deleted and reinstalled with no luck. Please can you help?

LynnGrinsted
05-25-12, 10:34 AM
I now have another problem where I have been asked for a baby in the tree top room. It has been born and it is not recognised. Please can you help as this is so frustrating!

hertry
05-28-12, 11:03 AM
Problem: i login the game at reset time, my friend send me gifts: all are gem, i didnt accept nor decline, then i logoff and my gifts disappear when i come back!! And i do not able to receive any more gifts saying im full

This problem happen since i start playing, im at newest version.

The other TL game dont have such problem

Eg if i didnt click accept or decline, the gift suppose to be pending. But everytime i come back to game it have some disappear.

At first i think it is auto accept, but today i detailly look into the prpblem, it is not auto accept, it is completely gone/lost.

Normally we can get 20 gifts a day, but due to this bug, i didnt get all 20 gifts

This is a big problem pls fix it asap

purplee99
05-29-12, 11:01 AM
Problem: my xp bar is not progressing after reaching level 30. How do I go about it.

kooky panda
05-29-12, 11:28 AM
Problem: my xp bar is not progressing after reaching level 30. How do I go about it.Level 30 is the cap level for the game right now.

kooky panda
05-29-12, 11:29 AM
Problem: i login the game at reset time, my friend send me gifts: all are gem, i didnt accept nor decline, then i logoff and my gifts disappear when i come back!! And i do not able to receive any more gifts saying im full

This problem happen since i start playing, im at newest version.

The other TL game dont have such problem

Eg if i didnt click accept or decline, the gift suppose to be pending. But everytime i come back to game it have some disappear.

At first i think it is auto accept, but today i detailly look into the prpblem, it is not auto accept, it is completely gone/lost.

Normally we can get 20 gifts a day, but due to this bug, i didnt get all 20 gifts

This is a big problem pls fix it asap
Try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.

kooky panda
05-29-12, 11:31 AM
I play this game on both my iPhone and iPad and yesterday I expanded in both and bought rooms. Next time I logged in the expansion was lost as well as the room and the money. I have deleted and reinstalled with no luck. Please can you help?

also before collecting or doing anything when coming into you game, go visit a nbr first to make sure your game is synced with the servers .

LynnGrinsted
05-29-12, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE=LynnGrinsted;316154]I now have another problem where I try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.
also before collecting or doing anything when coming into you game, go visit a nbr first to make sure your game is synced with the servers .

Thanks for the advice, but what do I do about the money I have lost?

gigifalco
05-29-12, 01:05 PM
I don't know if anyone has said this yet or not, but it's getting really annoying not being able to access my wall while I'm at another person's hotel. Any idea if that will be fixed anytime soon?

LynnGrinsted
05-30-12, 10:58 AM

Hi Kooky. Yet another problem today. It is so frustrating! I had a task to add a soulmate to the Magical Castle room and it hasn't acknowledged that I have achieved it. Please can you help. I feel like giving up.

hertry
05-30-12, 11:54 AM

Tried delete and reinstall and still the list of nbr that gift me keep disappear, i now accepting the gift before it gone but i cannot gift them back, i lost the record that who had gifted me

kooky panda
05-30-12, 01:23 PM

Hi Kooky. Yet another problem today. It is so frustrating! I had a task to add a soulmate to the Magical Castle room and it hasn't acknowledged that I have achieved it. Please can you help. I feel like giving up.

Okay do not shoot the messenger, http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ6wMEkhPFSNuGMikkyV9Rxic6jROC6 ERFQUeEzGo4SOD3AozyWQbut when a glitch happens and coins are lost, these are normally not refunded.

On the goals, the soulmates and babies are not retroactive so even though you have have already built the room and bought the soulmate and baby, you will need rebuild the room so you can buy another soulmate and/or baby to pass the goal.

kooky panda
05-30-12, 01:28 PM
I don't know if anyone has said this yet or not, but it's getting really annoying not being able to access my wall while I'm at another person's hotel. Any idea if that will be fixed anytime soon?

This is the design of the game, but the suggestion to change this has been passed to the community managers.

Tried delete and reinstall and still the list of nbr that gift me keep disappear, i now accepting the gift before it gone but i cannot gift them back, i lost the record that who had gifted me

the gifts that you are accepting and then the nbr disappears from your list .. How old are the gifts? over 24 hours ?

hertry
06-05-12, 10:28 AM
the gifts that you are accepting and then the nbr disappears from your list .. How old are the gifts? over 24 hours ?

I keep open the app from reset time for one hour, the gift giver keep disappear every few minutes. I will never know who had gift me unless i write them down. This bugs only happen in pet hotel story.

Also we cannot get 20 gifts a day!!! The gift i receive only 16 to 18 and FULL!!!! My nbr have same problem!!!!

ButterPanda
06-07-12, 03:27 PM
I keep open the app from reset time for one hour, the gift giver keep disappear every few minutes. I will never know who had gift me unless i write them down. This bugs only happen in pet hotel story.

Also we cannot get 20 gifts a day!!! The gift i receive only 16 to 18 and FULL!!!! My nbr have same problem!!!!

Can you explain the steps in the order they happen and when the error occurs? I was unable to recreate this from what you said.

hertry
06-07-12, 04:54 PM
Can you explain the steps in the order they happen and when the error occurs? I was unable to recreate this from what you said.

Normally when we receive a gifts, the news tab will show a sender and gifts list, you can click accept or decline. E.g i see simon, nancy, daisy, then after few minutes , they disappear, i cannot click accept or decline

Another things is, normally we can get 20 gifts a day, but in pet hotel story sometimes we didnt get 20 gifts and the system tell my nbr it is full

kooky panda
06-08-12, 04:45 AM

Normally when we receive a gifts, the news tab will show a sender and gifts list, you can click accept or decline. E.g i see simon, nancy, daisy, then after few minutes , they disappear, i cannot click accept or decline

Another things is, normally we can get 20 gifts a day, but in pet hotel story sometimes we didnt get 20 gifts and the system tell my nbr it is full

Hertry
What device do you play on?

mattyboo1
06-08-12, 05:01 AM
That is so weird try reinstalling

hertry
06-08-12, 06:03 AM
Hertry
What device do you play on?

http://p.twimg.com/Au3n7UPCEAIKFPE.jpg:large

You see my list only 3 person who sent me gift, even i never return any gifts yet

Im using iphone iOS5.01

kooky panda
06-08-12, 07:05 AM
so when you open the game, you did not accept these two gifts earlier in the day?

hertry
06-08-12, 09:25 AM
so when you open the game, you did not accept these two gifts earlier in the day?

I received 20 gifts today, didnt return gift to anyone, i suppose to see 20 sender in list, but now i only see 3, other 17 gifter not in list

hertry
06-12-12, 05:46 AM
I finally get the slot and pet shop goal back. But it never allow me to complete it, whenever it go to buy a new room tap , i buy a new room and the goal start over to beginning
It is so annoying because i tried 20 times already

hertry
06-17-12, 08:24 AM
I cannot load my game, everytime wasted 2 minutes login, few click it said my connection have problem and reset it to beginning, e.g i finish collect some money, few minutes later it said i got connection problem and the money show uncollect
This is serious problem and i super hate this game now!!!
I open other tl game without this problem

paomona
06-21-12, 12:08 AM
Hi! My pets are asking for fun rooms that didn't exist, at least not in my game like the art gallery and bean bag room... Where cai I find them??

kooky panda
06-21-12, 04:59 AM
Hi! My pets are asking for fun rooms that didn't exist, at least not in my game like the art gallery and bean bag room... Where cai I find them??
Not sure, but maybe these are coming out with todays update??? I will check with the community managers.

kooky panda
06-21-12, 10:55 AM

Not sure, but maybe these are coming out with todays update??? I will check with the community managers.

Just got word, that these goals will become available at a later time.

MinxeyJusty
06-22-12, 07:56 AM
Hate to bug kp, but seems like there's another bug with pet hotel. It won't even load for me now. I just keep getting a maintenance is ongoing screen. I use iPhone iOS 5.1.1. I would give the game version but like I said, it won't load at all.

sweetstuff525
06-22-12, 08:20 AM
Hate to bug kp, but seems like there's another bug with pet hotel. It won't even load for me now. I just keep getting a maintenance is ongoing screen. I use iPhone iOS 5.1.1. I would give the game version but like I said, it won't load at all.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30610-Pet-Hotel-Story-is-closed-for-renovations

MinxeyJusty
06-22-12, 09:25 AM
Thanks sweetstuff525.

linzwebb2
06-22-12, 07:02 PM
I was wondering why I didn't receive any of the new fun rooms with this latest update. I have looked all over the market for them and I don't have any of them. Any help would be great. Thanks

3chessie
06-22-12, 07:17 PM
PET HOTEL NO APP available to re-download pet hotel
The app has disappeared from the iTunes app page for ipads and iphones and from the menu bar when playing other games. I have lost my pet hotel with the new maintenance update and can not re-download it because it does not exists any more (

I posted this on the wall but then thought I should have posted it here

Can anyone else not find pet hotel on the app site or the menu bar? Even on my iPhone I have pet hotel down loaded but the app is no longer available to down load.

acciochocolate
06-27-12, 01:01 PM
iOS 5.1.1, PHS 1.0.2 - Paid to decorate my ballroom and had logged out and in a few times to collect coins. I could see it making progress. Then, when I got my daily bonus, it went back to waiting to be paid to decorate, but I did NOT get my money back. Upset I lost money AND time in the game. Is there anyway to be paid back for this?

acciochocolate
06-27-12, 01:03 PM
Sorry, it was actually my gameroom. I am working on both at once. I was about to pay to decorate the ballroom when I realized I had to pay for the gameroom again.

kooky panda
06-27-12, 02:10 PM
iOS 5.1.1, PHS 1.0.2 - Paid to decorate my ballroom and had logged out and in a few times to collect coins. I could see it making progress. Then, when I got my daily bonus, it went back to waiting to be paid to decorate, but I did NOT get my money back. Upset I lost money AND time in the game. Is there anyway to be paid back for this?

Sorry, it was actually my gameroom. I am working on both at once. I was about to pay to decorate the ballroom when I realized I had to pay for the gameroom again.

responded on your other thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30902-Double-charged!&p=341114&viewfull=1#post341114

kooky panda
07-09-12, 08:11 PM
New manual update for IOS in itunes app store. IOS- 1.03 (7-9-2012)

jaimegrrl
07-10-12, 06:51 PM
Just logged in tonight and I'm missing 1 MILLION coins and at least 100 (maybe 120? Can't remember if I had 130 something or 150 something..) GEMS!! :( Please, can someone help me?? Trying to remain calm....

greygull
07-10-12, 07:16 PM
Just logged in tonight and I'm missing 1 MILLION coins and at least 100 (maybe 120? Can't remember if I had 130 something or 150 something..) GEMS!! :( Please, can someone help me?? Trying to remain calm....

Try restarting your device, or even deleting and reinstalling the game. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If the coins and gems are not returned, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.

333paddington
07-13-12, 03:17 AM
Is anyone currently having trouble logging into pet hotel? I can't get past the first screen, but all my other games are fine.

I've forced closed and deleted and reinstalled.

sibeipekchek
07-13-12, 03:27 AM
Is anyone currently having trouble logging into pet hotel? I can't get past the first screen, but all my other games are fine.

Same!! Y????? SUPER FED UP!!!

coolgamegirl27
07-13-12, 03:47 AM

Me too :(

kooky panda
07-13-12, 06:07 AM

Are you on the current version of the game? 1.03.?
I checked and I got in the game.
Are you still having issues?

333paddington
07-13-12, 01:36 PM
It's still happening with me, but not every time. I have the latest version.

crypticscripts
07-16-12, 10:48 PM
Storm I.d sluppies. I am currently on level 16 and am working through the challenges. I have built the theme park and have both the soulmate and the baby. The baby has ticked off but the soulmate is stuck. Have re installed to no avail! Playing on an I pad 2

kooky panda
07-17-12, 05:03 AM
Storm I.d sluppies. I am currently on level 16 and am working through the challenges. I have built the theme park and have both the soulmate and the baby. The baby has ticked off but the soulmate is stuck. Have re installed to no avail! Playing on an I pad 2
If you already had the theme park and soulmate before you reached this goal, you will have to rebuy and build the theme park so you can get another soulmate to complete this goal.
some goals are not retroactive.

WaterHorse31
07-20-12, 10:32 AM
WaterHorse31

Hello, today I turnde in gems for Colins to buy expansion.
The expansion was 50.000 coins. Wen it was still building
I went to play an other game. At the time i returned to this game
the expansion, coins and gems were all gone.
How can i get some of these missing things back?

Please help me

MikiPlay
07-26-12, 12:19 PM
My name is Miki, ST8: MikiPlay, IPOD model MB531LL version 4.2.1 (8c148)
I'm playing at Farm, Restaurant and a Bakery story, this time I apply about Pet Hotel story repeated Bug: when I purchased the lazy hammock room it didn't appeared with the sloth, again on the slope ski with its rabbit and roombot. Each time I need to do to "soulmate" to bring the first pet and to pay money.
If that only was the case, but in the rabbit - and in the latter case ? the swan at ballrt studio, I must not exit the game when I "soulmate" (the previous time 4 hours 12 this time!) if I goes out the "soulmate" is reset, and money (a lot of coins) does not return. That earlier time I missed several thousand coins...
I am sick and tired form this bug. Enough I lost 53200 coins to swan soulmate once...
What is really bad, that I have to wait 12 hours without exiting the application, and I can't use nothing else on My device ... I can't continue at any of the three games I invest more than a year on them: Farm, Bakery, and Restaurant story.
Well it's not okay; it's a really annoying bug! Please FIX it!

Melanie930
07-30-12, 03:10 PM
I'm playing the world games version on iphone 4. I bought the royal bedroom, but didn't have enough coins to decorate room at time. Now room has disappeared completely (along with the 302,000 coins I spent to purchase) and room isn't in storage or otherwise accessible.

Melanie930
07-30-12, 03:16 PM
Edit to above - wrong version for pet hotel. It is 1.0.3

MikiPlay
08-03-12, 08:57 AM
:mad: Unbelievable! :mad:

Not yet that no one got back to me about the previous letter (request #417027), and now the ski slope room also disappeared with the rabbits family in it (all of which I paid).
I checked in the market, checked in the seorage shed, and nothing - gone!
Closed the game and the device, un and reinstalled the game, but nothing worked.
:mad: I am furious, as a long-term player in teamlava games, I'm very disappointed .
In farm, restaurant or bakery Stories, things of that magnitude never happened.
Makes you wanna stop playing!
Miki

ST8: MikiPlay, IPOD model MB531LL version 4.2.1 (8c148) Pet Hotel Story 1.0.3 level 28

kooky panda
08-03-12, 11:13 AM
I will let a CM know to see if they can check your ticket.

MikiPlay
08-05-12, 08:24 AM
I will let a CM know to see if they can check your ticket.

It's two days, and apart from an automated response have not yet received any reply.
This is seriously wrong,
Not only because I have an empty space in the hotel, Not only because I can not move forward with the "soulmate", even because it is a huge waste of coins, in both fields, and that I missed the whole family of rabbits. But mostly, because I get the feeling that TeamLava does not care customers and disgruntled players.
It seems to have a sympathetic ear that can send emails, and write to forum, but if more than 10 days no one Refers to your complaint, I guess it's only in appearance. Which is a shame.
Because as I mentioned I'm an long-term actor in TeamLava games, I at level 96 on the farm, level 98 In both bakery and restaurant story, I hoped to reach such heights also at the hotel (Level 30), but with the shape of such conduct, so serious bugs, and 0 reference, I do not think I should ...

kooky panda
08-05-12, 09:20 AM
It's two days, and apart from an automated response have not yet received any reply.
This is seriously wrong,
Not only because I have an empty space in the hotel, Not only because I can not move forward with the "soulmate", even because it is a huge waste of coins, in both fields, and that I missed the whole family of rabbits. But mostly, because I get the feeling that TeamLava does not care customers and disgruntled players.
It seems to have a sympathetic ear that can send emails, and write to forum, but if more than 10 days no one Refers to your complaint, I guess it's only in appearance. Which is a shame.
Because as I mentioned I'm an long-term actor in TeamLava games, I at level 96 on the farm, level 98 In both bakery and restaurant story, I hoped to reach such heights also at the hotel (Level 30), but with the shape of such conduct, so serious bugs, and 0 reference, I do not think I should ...

send a PM to ponyroar (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154) to check on your ticket.

MikiPlay
08-05-12, 10:53 AM
Thank you, sent him this:

ST8: MikiPlay, IPOD Touch model MB531LL version 4.2.1 (8c148) Pet Hotel Story 1.0.3 level 31; Wi-Fi connection.

It's been 10 days, and apart from an automated response have not yet received any reply. (tickets #417027+#426662)

When I purchased the lazy hammock room it didn't appeared with the sloth, again on the slope ski with its rabbit and roombot. Each time I need to do to "soulmate" to bring the first pet and to pay money.
If that only was the case, but in the rabbit - and in the latter case the swan at ballrt studio, I must not exit the game when I "soulmate" (the previous time 4 hours 12 this time!) if I goes out the "soulmate" is reset, and money (a lot of coins) does not return. That earlier time I missed several thousand coins...
I am sick and tired form this bug. Enough I lost 53200 coins to swan soulmate once...
What is really bad, that I have to wait 12 hours without exiting the application, and I can't use nothing else on My device ... I can't continue at any of the three games I invest more than a year on them: Farm, Bakery, and Restaurant story.
As I wait 10 days for you to fix this bag today (05/08/12) the same thing happend with the white owl in the Magical castel that cost me 104000 coins...and in the meanwhile another bug occur (03/08/12): The ski slope room also disappeared, and the rabbits family in it (all of which I paid).
I checked in the market, checked in the seorage shed, and nothing - gone!
Closed the game and the device, un and reinstalled the game, but nothing worked.

I am furious, as a long-term player in teamlava games, I'm very disappointed .
In farm, restaurant or bakery Stories, things of that magnitude never happened.
Today I'm at level 96 on the farm story, level 98 In both bakery and restaurant story, and I hoped to reach such heights also at the Pet hotel (Level 31), but with the shape of such conduct, so serious bugs, and 0 reference, I do not think I should ...

Miki

desertfarmer
08-07-12, 01:44 PM
I have this problem in my pet hotel story..... I finished the task "help bell: floorboards" but the goal is still in the list... I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it still shows the same... I tried redo-ing it but the task just doesn't like to go.... I finished the goal but seems the game is not recognizing it... And I didn't get the reward yet...

I contacted support and told them my issue, giving all the necessary informations-- the game name, hotel name, game version,device name, device version and some pictures to support my issue... A reply came to me saying they will forward my problem to the engineering team and a note that "engineering is not always able to reply individually to user emails"..... Ticket #415193 ( first ticket).......I waited for a week to give them time to "forward my email to the engineering team"....

And today, annoyed that it took so long for an answer, i click my ticket number, only to be surprised and irritated, finding out they "SOLVED" my issue???!!! My ticket status is solved???? That darn goal is still in my game!!!

I sent a follow up email using the first email they sent me.. So i got a new ticket number #427805..... And an automatic reply came saying "currently a high volume of email (they) are experiencing so it may take several days for (my) ticket to be processed".... I will give them some days to process and hopefully they will not close my new ticket again unless it is really solved.....

Here are some pictures of my issue/problem:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/jamsydxb/efe34878.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/jamsydxb/698ddbff.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/jamsydxb/dee0fee9.jpg

kooky panda
08-07-12, 01:52 PM
Desertfarmer_ Did you already have The soulmate and baby in your hotel before this goal came up? or did you buy them after the goal popped up?

desertfarmer
08-07-12, 05:07 PM
Desertfarmer_ Did you already have The soulmate and baby in your hotel before this goal came up? or did you buy them after the goal popped up?

i bought it AFTER (or as soon as) the goal came out... but when the game did not recognized it, i uninstall the game then reinstall again.... still the goal is there.. i deleted the pet room then bought a new one... but no change to the list...... i just received a reply from the support and asking me to redo the goal (again!) even if i did that already! so what i will try to do now is keep the room and buy new one (it made me nearly bankrupt bcos of this!) ... i hope that will solve my issue...

thanks for the time KP! :-)

tat2chik
08-12-12, 11:19 AM
Prior post indicated glitch with Moon Room forced take down from site. It is still available under the Pet Rooms but still isn't functioning. Will it be available at a later date?

atseng1
08-13-12, 05:40 PM
Is there any problem with all the games this morning? All the games were automatically shut down everytime I open it... this includes pets hotel, fashion world game, bakery story and dragon.

For the pets hotel, I have bought one of the pet room from the goal and also have soulmate & baby put in but the goal still existed and I did not get the reward, my Storm8ID is atseng, is there anything you can do????

atseng1
08-13-12, 06:35 PM
Also, are there any way that the system can show that we have already bought the Pet Room / Fun Room in order not to buy it twice or may be even confirm with the buyer if one is sure to buy the room again. This has happened 3 times to my Storm 8ID : atseng

Bronxgrl
08-24-12, 06:35 PM
My Taj Mahal Room does not have a peacock. I can buy a soulmate but it never gets updated. It does take my money though.
Do I have to rebuild the room. It took too long to get all those freaking marble pieces.

kooky panda
08-24-12, 07:50 PM
My Taj Mahal Room does not have a peacock. I can buy a soulmate but it never gets updated. It does take my money though.
Do I have to rebuild the room. It took too long to get all those freaking marble pieces.

Try deleting and redownloading the game from the app store. If your peacock does not show up, send an email to support@teamlava.com

kierajean
09-10-12, 10:26 AM
You might want to add a number 5. The automated response to my support e-mail said they needed my storm8 id, and I forgot to include it...as i was going off your list of items to send them.

atseng1
09-13-12, 05:48 PM
Speaking of gems. You know how small is the iphone screen, I accidentally touch the buy points (+ sign) and lost 50 gems which I have accumulated for months. Can you fix this bug and put a confirmation box so that none of this accident happened again. Thanks

kierajean
09-20-12, 08:21 AM
I've been trying to launch this app all morning, and it keeps saying it's an online game and to try again. Is anyone else having problems? Are TeamLava servers down?

Chesney4Me
09-23-12, 02:43 AM
I keep getting the 'no Internet connection' notice, but I am connected and can get emails and play other games! I'm losing out on my coins and gems. I can't see anywhere about any problems going on, so what's happening?

flatulent
09-28-12, 11:06 AM
My wife and I are both getting Push Notifications reading...

'Your %s is Full of coins! Wonderful!'

These used to say which room was full in place of the '%'. Now it's anyones guess.

We have both upgraded our iPhone 4S's to iOS6 just prior.

Any thoughts?

angela3737
10-22-12, 09:19 PM
This is an issue I have had on my other account "Rays Pets "
Error - missing white owl pets resident from magical castle & took coin for soulmate*
Device- iPod touch 3 rd generation*
Version - 5.1.1
Connecting wifi
Can't take screenshot*
I purchased a pet room called " magical castle " this morning for 104,000. Constructed it for coin ( cant remember how much ). *resident white owl didn't show up . ( I know sometimes it takes a minute ).. So proceeded to buy a Soul mate for another 104,000 *. The game took the money , but no soul mate . The original white owl never showed up either still after 13 hours. At the information button for this room , *it shows 0/3 residents ( which should be impossible).

I have tried the basic 3 steps to fix *:

I have forced closed all apps. Turned off the device & turned back on & restarted the app. Then deleted the app and downloaded the latest version & reinstalled it .

Wasn't sure to post here or the new thread..support has been emailed but still waiting a few weeks on other email I sent.

angela3737
10-24-12, 09:36 AM
Update - support did an amazing job. It's now fixed . Happy white owl is in magic castle now:)

ginrae22
11-30-12, 02:45 PM
1. Iphone 4, 6.0.1
2. version 1.0.3
3. This is the third time I've bought the same expansion. Money and the reservation requests are restored each time but it's really annoying. My expansion should have been done by now and every time I open it, it's like it never happened...please help. everything else seems to be functioning correctly. Each time, I opened, collected coins, bought the expansion and saw it start with the time bar and then I exited. When I returned every time it's the same thing. No expansion or any progress even.

maguar
11-30-12, 02:52 PM
1. Iphone 4, 6.0.1
2. version 1.0.3
3. This is the third time I've bought the same expansion. Money and the reservation requests are restored each time but it's really annoying. My expansion should have been done by now and every time I open it, it's like it never happened...please help. everything else seems to be functioning correctly. Each time, I opened, collected coins, bought the expansion and saw it start with the time bar and then I exited. When I returned every time it's the same thing. No expansion or any progress even.

Are you leaving the game as soon as you've done the expansion? If so this could be because the game hasn't synced with the server. Try visiting a couple of people before exiting.

Also a good idea to try the basic fixes. These are force closing and restarting, also deleting and reinstalling. If none of the suggestions have worked you'll need to email support@teamlava.com. Tell them your ID, game and issue. This saves them having to ask you for it.

ginrae22
11-30-12, 04:03 PM
Hi Maguar. I already deleted and reinstalled and that didn't fix it. I don't think I stuck around for very long but it seemed like long enough as it did sync at least one of the times where I had already picked up money and it refreshed it so I had to pick it all up again. Oh I just went back to check and it's still there. Hopefully it stays that way. Thanks!

maguar
11-30-12, 04:16 PM
Let me know if it disappears again

ElEhYouAreEh
12-18-12, 03:16 PM
I consistently get "Pet Hotel Story is an online game and requires Internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again" when I am trying to visit my other neighbours and leave them tips. It happens on average every 2 - 5 neighbours (and community members) I visit. I have a new iPhone 5 (version 6.0.1), got it beginning of November and the problem didn't arise until the Team Lava updates happened.
Also, I always have full bars with my network in Canada, and I'm not on wifi, so I know it's not that.
Any advice you can offer would be great, I don't want to stop visiting my neighbours!

ElEhYouAreEh
12-18-12, 03:26 PM
Also, my PHS version is 1.0.3.

maguar
12-25-12, 04:25 AM
I consistently get "Pet Hotel Story is an online game and requires Internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again" when I am trying to visit my other neighbours and leave them tips. It happens on average every 2 - 5 neighbours (and community members) I visit. I have a new iPhone 5 (version 6.0.1), got it beginning of November and the problem didn't arise until the Team Lava updates happened.
Also, I always have full bars with my network in Canada, and I'm not on wifi, so I know it's not that.
Any advice you can offer would be great, I don't want to stop visiting my neighbours!

Also, my PHS version is 1.0.3.

I'm assuming you've deleted and reinstalled? If you have and you're still getting this issue I'd try emailing support@teamlava.com. Include your ID and the info above.

ElEhYouAreEh
12-28-12, 04:26 PM
I'm assuming you've deleted and reinstalled? If you have and you're still getting this issue I'd try emailing support@teamlava.com. Include your ID and the info above.

Thanks for your feedback! If I delete and reinstall will I lose all of my goals, etc. that I'm working towards?

maguar
12-28-12, 04:37 PM
Thanks for your feedback! If I delete and reinstall will I lose all of my goals, etc. that I'm working towards?

Your game is saved on TLs servers. You won't lose any progress :)

ElEhYouAreEh
01-03-13, 03:25 PM
Your game is saved on TLs servers. You won't lose any progress :)

Thank you Maguar! I've deleted/reinstalled and it's still acting up so I'll email team lava.

LadySabriel
03-06-13, 08:03 AM
I think that the goals aren't retroactive is a game flaw. Every other teamlava game has retroactive goals. Why hasn't this game gotten them? I don't want to have to buy another room, another soulmate, another baby, to complete a quest!

atseng1
04-22-13, 08:20 PM
I don't know if this is bug or not, but once I reached Level 151, it has been a week now and I've not advanced to a higher level, why it stop at at this level??? I have lost all my neighbours and the game is dead.

quickshoe
05-22-13, 10:37 AM
The "Building A Family" goal just appeared. It says that I must add a soulmate to Robo-Rescue Room. This room is not available for purchase in the Pet Rooms so I believe it is attained after completing a goal. However, I have already completed the goal that gives me the Robo-Resuce Room and I have already added a soulmate and baby to this room. When I click "Sell" it says zero coins. How can I complete this goal if there is no way for me to purchase another Robo-Rescue Room and I already have a soulmate in the room?

quickshoe
05-22-13, 10:38 AM
Found the answer here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47804-Yay-finally-new-goals-or-is-there&highlight=Building+Family

Still seems like a bug...

sebcuta
10-15-14, 11:40 AM
Is this going to be released on android. I love your games and even more that I can play across devices but I can't play it on my phone which makes it hard to play on the go when my only other access is an ipad..... :{