PDA

View Full Version : Easy drink mixer please!!

marlieb19
04-25-12, 09:33 AM
TL - can you please implement an easy drink mixer in bakery!? It almost seems like this was just overlooked at one point. All the main appliances in RS that have forever/sonic options also have the easy option, just like the oven in bakery. I would love to start building them. I am in the 90s and am getting spoiled with the other easy appliances. I have put off mastering some of the drink recipes waiting for it lol.

Other players - if you want one too please bump this post and maybe they will implement for us!

DAmanding
04-25-12, 09:58 AM
It has been requested many many times. I'll add a vote for it once again. :)

sparks229
04-25-12, 01:54 PM
Before I really didn't care about it but when you're leveling up, well you kind of get lazy with all the appliances that you have and need to prep. So easy drink mixers getting my vote too :)

DAmanding
04-25-12, 02:02 PM
I'd also like to vote for easy appliances in pretty colors like the regular appliances. :)

shonycakes
04-25-12, 03:40 PM
vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sehana
04-25-12, 03:52 PM
been waiting for an easy mixer since the easy oven was out, LOL.

with all the dropping coins & stars, my tapping has become quite lazy and had to go to physical therapy for carpal tunnel!!
And way too addicted to stop. Of course I didn't tell them the most likely culprit :p
Just kidding, physical therapy was for being on the computer all day because of course work.
But it would be oh so helpful for an easy mixer.
I've been putting the mixers off too because it's not an easy appliance LOL :S

GroovyRuss
04-25-12, 04:27 PM
TL - can you please implement an easy drink mixer in bakery!? It almost seems like this was just overlooked at one point. All the main appliances in RS that have forever/sonic options also have the easy option, just like the oven in bakery. I would love to start building them. I am in the 90s and am getting spoiled with the other easy appliances. I have put off mastering some of the drink recipes waiting for it lol.

Other players - if you want one too please bump this post and maybe they will implement for us!

oh heck yeah that would be great!

arale_norimaki
10-11-12, 04:21 PM
Agreed, I'd build a bunch of them!