PDA

View Full Version : Food on serving counters disappearing

Mstikal
04-25-12, 09:32 AM
For the last couple of days ALL of my food on my serving counters have disappeared. All of the coins amd effort used were just a huge waste of time. I don't have time for this {} so my only option is to delete this game because according to past postings, receiving help from teamlava just doesn't happen.

greygull
04-25-12, 09:36 AM
Did you earn the coins? Did you store any of the counters?

DAmanding
04-25-12, 02:20 PM
Did you try blocking your door? This can cause all of your food to sell at once once the door is open again.

awong3
06-01-12, 06:07 AM
My food is disappearing as well. I know how the game works as far as blocking your door. I didn't do that. I just went into the restaurant. One minute I had over thousands of food for that counter and with in minutes I go back in and the counter is empty. I didn't store any counters either. I never do that. I have not noticed if I earned the coins or not. This is very frustrating. It is happening to me on both the BS and RS.

greygull
06-01-12, 09:56 AM
Is your podium/register blocked? Which device are you on? Can you post a screenshot?

CuteyCakes
06-01-12, 03:23 PM
That happens to me too =-.-=

cmlotschek
06-03-12, 01:03 PM
I have the same problem with food disappearing, my store was open, counters full, I leave to play another game then come back to nothing, coins didn't change, just the food gone! I've tried uninstalling then re installing that didn'twork.

Rockstarcool
06-06-12, 03:24 PM
Food disappearing is RS, too. Last few days. Nothing is blocked, nothing is changed and it is happening really fast.

bepja
06-12-12, 07:19 AM
Same problem here in RS. My food kept disappearing very quick, so I blocked my door, but I'm still left with empty counters when I return to the game. And not earning money, off course. Also playing BS and no problems there. Just sent an e-mail to TeamLava. Hope they'll solve this bug soon!!!

wmb72
06-12-12, 06:50 PM
I'm having the same issue especially particularly in restaurant story. I think it's happened in bakery story as well but not anywhere near as frequent in restaurant story. It's happening on my iPad. I had a similar issue on my iPod way back in the day when I first started using the apps but it quit and since then everything is fine.

chephsteph
06-19-12, 08:18 PM
I have been having problems too. I would put my food that's ready on the counter and then. Pom new food and when I come back later the original food I have already put on the counter is back on the stove spoiled and the new food is disappeared. I'm sick of those problems. I would hate to delete because I like playing. I just want the probs to go away. Creates need to fix the problem or give the players with probs some rewards. I shouldn't have to restart my device. It should be working properly.