PDA

View Full Version : Shelves for shoes display.

Teeyara
04-25-12, 08:34 AM
Hi everyone (: It's just my suggestion.
I wish there's shelvings for us to display the shoes.
Instead of just tables. Shelvings on walls maybe?
Or just shelves for us to place on the floor. I think that
would look more presentable.
Anyone? Well just my opinion (:

Teeyara
04-25-12, 10:32 AM
And I mean shelves that has the same function
as the tables. Where we can also display
bags/accessories.

driftboutique
04-25-12, 02:04 PM
I agree. I would really love to see some new different shaped displays. Wall shelves are a nice idea. I would also like a tiered shelf like the shoe display, a glass case to put jewelry in, and some kind of rack that looks good when it has shorts or other small items hanging on it.

DaojinWildfire
04-25-12, 04:39 PM
If there was a Shoe Display, it would probably be a decoration item. The current items that can hold your catalog items would be racks and counters. I imagine it would be difficult to incorporate a new catalog item holder, like the wall shelf you suggested. It would have to go through many revisions so that there are no image issues with every possible catalog item that is currently available in the game.

driftboutique
04-25-12, 06:09 PM
If there was a Shoe Display, it would probably be a decoration item. The current items that can hold your catalog items would be racks and counters. I imagine it would be difficult to incorporate a new catalog item holder, like the wall shelf you suggested. It would have to go through many revisions so that there are no image issues with every possible catalog item that is currently available in the game.

Aww, darn. I've been hoping for this one for a long time. I can think of some design hacks that would make it more feasible, but I can see why folks would think it's more trouble than it's worth.

haleydaily
04-28-12, 09:43 AM
i agree, it would seem more like a fashion store.