PDA

View Full Version : Pet Hotel Gifting bug: Neighbors appear as gifted when they weren't.

sehana
04-25-12, 08:23 AM
Neighbors appear as gifted when they weren't.

- In the morning, I gave my current neighbors a gift (Gem).
- Accepted New Neighbors.
- New neighbors appear as if they were already gifted, but I haven't gifted them yet, as I just accepted the nbr request.
- when gift button tapped on new nbr, pop up says I already gifted them.

As mentioned in the other threads:
- why there isn't a gifting button when visiting a nbr.

sweetstuff525
04-25-12, 08:24 AM
Yeah same thing happens to me when I accept new. Neighbors show I gifted them which I haven't since I just accepted them

kooky panda
04-25-12, 08:41 AM
I did report this issue yesterday. They are working on it.

sehana
04-25-12, 10:28 AM
I did report this issue yesterday. They are working on it.
Oh ok, Thank you :)

kooky panda
04-25-12, 02:41 PM
Okay guys the gift issue should be fixed. I checked my game and my gift buttons are no longer greyout.

Note: Here are the details for PHS gifting:

1. You can send 3 Gems a day (1 Gem to 3 different friends)
2. You can receive 20 Gifts a day (20 of anything, all 20 Gems or 18 Gems and 2 items)

Issues you may see:
- You can only send 3 Gems, but you will be able to select more than 3 people. If you do so, the game will randomly choose 3 to send the Gems.
- After you send 3 Gems for the day, it appears you can still send out more Gems. You can't. When you try, you'll get an error message.
- After you send 3 Gems for the day, you can still send the other gift items to the remainder of your friends.

Rachael98
04-25-12, 03:09 PM
So does that mean that TL's programmers aren't complete idiots who will let us run a gem-laundering scheme:(?

:p

sweetstuff525
04-25-12, 03:34 PM
So does that mean that TL's programmers aren't complete idiots who will let us run a gem-laundering scheme:(?

It seemed too good to be true lol they shoul do this in every game

sehana
04-25-12, 03:44 PM

LOL

Yea just had to be something else to it than sending out free gems to anyone, lol. :D But at least we can actually gift/receive them...

We'll just have to be an extra incredible neighbor for nbrs to send you a gem LOL

333paddington
04-26-12, 04:02 AM
If this is their way to make us buy gems, then I will NEVER succumb, I was happier the way it was.