PDA

View Full Version : Rate us 5 stars and leave a NICE comment

janibany
04-25-12, 01:45 AM
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg607/janibanyemeha/962aee7b.jpg

And leave a nice comment too...

Sure I'll do it! As soon as you fix the bugs.

I don't mind so much the dozens of pop ups, really.

Even the gem traps I can live with.

But coin bug? What is the meaning of playing then?

Fix the problems and THEN I am gonna leave a nice comment

ariesblu
04-25-12, 01:55 AM
Wow this is crazy. :eek:

333paddington
04-25-12, 04:06 AM
If you don't like the games, don't play.

These games are so much fun, and the team do a great deal of work on them to keep us happy.

They don't put the bugs in there to upset you, they will fix everything as soon as they can.

Leave a nice comment.

RoseMeyer
04-25-12, 04:52 AM
app stores make money on these too, Im sure the delete all the bad comments anyway.
Look at the reviews, NOBODY complains.
;>

laVirtualCloset
04-25-12, 05:21 AM
app stores make money on these too, Im sure the delete all the bad comments anyway.
;>

Actually there r bad comments you have to scroll through. There r a huge number of bad comments for that slot mess they were bombarding us with last week.

laVirtualCloset
04-25-12, 05:30 AM

These games are so much fun, and the team do a great deal of work on them to keep us happy.

They don't put the bugs in there to upset you, they will fix everything as soon as they can.

Leave a nice comment.

Personally I think truthful comments r very appropriate and extremely helpful to this for-profit company. This is a software company and they have to address their "bugs" if the expect to stay in business. We're all customers and as a customer should be encouraged to express our opinion of their product. For those that love it, they want to know what keeps you playing and spending. For those that have issues, they want to know what areas can be improved upon. It's easy to leave and with it goes the revenue...see Neflix and their debacle last year. Those complaints ensure those playing continue to have a game in which to play. Complaints mean I still care enough to hang in. We all have neighbors who quietly went away which ultimately mean reduced revenue streams for the company that needs those funds to help cover the salaries of the developers, engineers, software testers, etc.

EmporioStore
04-25-12, 07:40 AM
engineers, software testers ?
Are U serious ? They know about coin bug for quite a long time and did not addressed it. They did not even said they are working on it or will pick it up in future...
Every penny spent in this games is a pearl dropped in front of ..

RoseMeyer
04-25-12, 08:21 AM
engineers, software testers ?
Are U serious ? They know about coin bug for quite a long time and did not addressed it. They did not even said they are working on it or will pick it up in future...
Every penny spent in this games is a pearl dropped in front of ..

Maybe its just their way of telling you "Game Over".
Most games do not go on forever and ever like these story games.

Be nice if they'd tell ya tho.

pinkster73
04-25-12, 08:44 AM
That's just funny.

jojopeanut
04-25-12, 08:48 AM
Ha ha I haven't had that pop up yet. Yea currently they have 1star rating from me. The number of downloads is crazy but I believe it's because the of times we have to uninstall and reinstall to try and fix issues .

RoseMeyer
04-25-12, 09:00 AM
Ha ha ....... The number of downloads is crazy but I believe it's because the of times we have to uninstall and reinstall to try and fix issues .

OMG!!! Thats the smartest thing Ive read in a long time. I never thought of THAT.

What a FOOLER.

jojopeanut
04-25-12, 09:02 AM
The coin bug is out of control though it cost me 5G just to take a screen cap. I got it back after going into design mode and moving things around but still. Well we all know the headaches with that and the numerous players that have lost coins.

sweetstuff525
04-25-12, 09:04 AM
yup i lost 68,000 yesterday plus in the day i thought another 25,000 but notices they put them back.... but still lost the 68,000

jojopeanut
04-25-12, 09:43 AM
OMG!!! Thats the smartest thing Ive read in a long time. I never thought of THAT.

What a FOOLER.

Well thanks..lol I try to use my head for more than a hat rack. Although that is just my opinion, I really don't know if the number reflects just new downloads sense we all have our own app store ID as well as the storm8 ID.

ariesblu
04-25-12, 10:40 AM

Leave a nice comment.
Reviews entitle anyone to leave the comment they desire - whether favorable or unfavorable. Everything you wrote was your opinion, so your truth shouldn't be regulated to everyone. Also, it helps to be honest.

AnnasCoffee
04-25-12, 11:47 AM
It seems like all the threads in "fashion story discussion" are about people who are bored or frustrated about the coin bug or both. I wonder who would rate this game 5 star?

Question- is anyone NOT able to rate the game? When I go to the app store i enter my rating and it says "Thanks" but the numbers don't change. I tried to leave a comment but my comments don't show up.

I read RoseMeyers comments in another thread about how Apple gets part of TL's sales revenue. So sounds like Apple wouldn't want anyone rating games less than 5. It makes you wonder... If you give a game a poor rating does Apple block you from being able to rate games any more? ... I can't rate in the app store.

jojopeanut
04-25-12, 12:05 PM

Leave a nice comment.

I also agree with Annascoffe We know this but we are all intitlted to our own opinion and can rate this game as we see fit. I will not never will rate this game 5 stars until the bugs are fixed. And yes they do a great "deal of work to keep us happy". However many are not until the bugs are fixed. It dosen't encourage players to purchase GEMS which is the only way they make money off of this FREE APP. So common sense should be if they want revenue would be to fix the bug issues instead of developing new games etc. Happy cusotmers are going to spend more money.

kooky panda
04-25-12, 12:13 PM
It seems like all the threads in "fashion story discussion" are about people who are bored or frustrated about the coin bug or both. I wonder who would rate this game 5 star?

Question- is anyone NOT able to rate the game? When I go to the app store i enter my rating and it says "Thanks" but the numbers don't change. I tried to leave a comment but my comments don't show up.

I read RoseMeyers comments in another thread about how Apple gets part of TL's sales revenue. So sounds like Apple wouldn't want anyone rating games less than 5. It makes you wonder... If you give a game a poor rating does Apple block you from being able to rate games any more? ... I can't rate in the app store.

In the itunes app store, you will not see your review the same day. I have found that it takes 1-2 days for my reviews to show up. check back tomorrow to see if it gets posted.

nashtwss
04-25-12, 02:51 PM
.... "Please leave a nice comment"... I find it hilarious that this statement has to be made!! Seriously?!! People have the right to say what they want. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad. The purpose is to write what you personally feel about the game, not to write politically correct statements. Think about it... if everything was functioning properly within the story games, a statement such as "please leave a nice comment" wouldn't have to be made. Just saying.

AnnasCoffee
04-25-12, 10:46 PM
In the itunes app store, you will not see your review the same day. I have found that it takes 1-2 days for my reviews to show up. check back tomorrow to see if it gets posted.

I'll try that. But other peoples reviews are in there from today.

JohnnieBravo
04-26-12, 01:24 AM
I was ready to delete these games earlier today and then I got a notification that they were updated! So far, the coin bug is gone... I hope nothing nasty shows up to take its place...

janibany
04-26-12, 01:52 AM
I was ready to delete these games earlier today and then I got a notification that they were updated! So far, the coin bug is gone... I hope nothing nasty shows up to take its place...

I haven't gotten it, wich version are you playing?

lollyloo123
04-26-12, 03:54 AM

I was ***na say - if theres an update i really hope theyve fixed all the bugs!!

AnnasCoffee
04-26-12, 07:53 AM

Even IF the coin bug is gone. What about all the coins we already lost? We're not getting those back. So I'm still not going to start playing again.

The history of this forum shows the coin bug as a disappearing/reappearing problem. So again... even IF it looks like its gone, you should still keep an eye on your coin total.

lollyloo123
04-26-12, 08:34 AM
I think they're having a laugh :p

AnnasCoffee
04-26-12, 08:49 AM
I think they're having a laugh :p

Probably, because even if 3 or four players on this forum have quit, it doesn't matter. Thousans of new players will download the game every day.

What does matter is that those players look at our rating in the app store. They use the ratings to decide if the game is worth playing before they download it... They dont come to this forum before they download. But if we can't rate the game ... The rating system is deceitful.

I still can't rate. Anyone else having this problem?

AnnasCoffee
04-26-12, 08:55 AM

I still can't rate.

Oopps... Kooky was RIGHT. I was WRONG. My rating and comments are in the app store now. I appologise for my impatience and needless complaining :(

JohnnieBravo
04-26-12, 09:35 AM
Yeah, I already knew the coins I lost weren't coming back. I was able to let it go, but I know not everyone will be able to do that. I'm on version 1.5. iOS.

bellaflame
04-26-12, 11:39 AM
It's not just fashion that has the money glitch. All of the games now have it. I find it crazy that the "glitch" started with one game and has spread to all of them. I have quit two of the games so far and stay for the neighbors in the other ones. I don't actually play the game....just socialize.

dalula
04-26-12, 04:03 PM
wow... that is ridiculous. People should be able to express their opinions!

lindsayh942edition
04-26-12, 04:08 PM
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg607/janibanyemeha/962aee7b.jpg

And leave a nice comment too...

Sure I'll do it! As soon as you fix the bugs.

I don't mind so much the dozens of pop ups, really.

Even the gem traps I can live with.

But coin bug? What is the meaning of playing then?

Fix the problems and THEN I am gonna leave a nice comment

I thought the same thing when that popped up in all my games last night, to me it even sounded a bit threatening

patriziaf
04-26-12, 04:52 PM
Reviews entitle anyone to leave the comment they desire - whether favorable or unfavorable. Everything you wrote was your opinion, so your truth shouldn't be regulated to everyone. Also, it helps to be honest.

My dear, I received the invitation to rate and write a review about RS months ago... I tried, following their link and also going there alone, but I couldn't do it. I tried with other apps, to see if it was a problem of my iphone and my account or of Restaurant Story, and well, I didn't have problems with other apps.
I wrote a message in Apple community, I saw that I wasn'n the only one... Unfortunately we could't find a solution and I gave up, frustrated! Of course, I thought, they invite you to rate but they have technical problems...

AnnasCoffee
04-27-12, 08:19 AM
Oopps... Kooky was RIGHT. I was WRONG. My rating and comments are in the app store now. I appologise for my impatience and needless complaining :(

I am RIGHT again. My comments were in the app store yesterday and now there GONE. So if we dont like the game we're not allowed to give our opinion? You just have the comments you don't like removed. Deceitful system!

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-27-12, 06:17 PM
;>

No they don't. I have seen tons of negative comments and not downloaded apps because of that.