PDA

View Full Version : problems with the gifts items

ticcas
04-24-12, 12:47 PM
Good evening to all. can anyone help me?
when building a new oven I can not use the gifts that I received My Gift. For example, I click on the egg and a message tells me "Painted Egg is constructible part, can not be served".
From My Gift can only use the food received as gifts from neighbors.
Why can not I use the building?
thanks for the reply :)

excuse the language errors, I'm italy :)

kooky panda
04-24-12, 12:54 PM
you will need to buy and place the constructible appliance or item that you want to build. Click on it to manage it and it will show the parts you have and what parts you need. They you can request more parts from your neighbors.

this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17858-Bakery-Story-Recipe-Inventory-and-Chart!!&p=137932&viewfull=1#post137932

will give you a list of the appliances and what parts you need.

ticcas
04-24-12, 01:33 PM
When you click on it to menage it and it will show the parts, I request all the pieces to the neighbors, although they all have in My Gift. Why?

DAmanding
04-24-12, 03:50 PM
The My Gifts will show how many of each part you already have which may or may not be enough to build the appliance. You can only see if you have enough of each in the "tap to manage" mode. If you don't have enough of each part you'll be able to request them from your neighbors. If you have enough parts it will show "Completed" when you are in the "tap to manage" it mode. When all parts are available it will give you the option to build it.