PDA

View Full Version : Baked everything....Now what? Advice please?

scubatig
04-24-12, 05:37 AM
I've baked everything there is to bake and would like to just bake one item now permanently to obtain the most money. Except when we have a new machine and new recipes.

I've looked over the charts and the Molten Lava Cake has the highest profit of 14,990 and 128xp. But, I like the higher XP of Candy Corn Macaroons and the profit loss isn't very much at 14,270.

Also, if not doing new recipes, I prefer to just play once a day. (but, would be willing to play 2x) I am looking to reach all of the expansions in the quickest time possible.

I have 22 machines.

Does anyone have an opinion about this? Thoughts on a better way??

kattybell
04-24-12, 05:46 AM
Look at this: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17858-Bakery-Story-Recipe-Inventory-and-Chart!!

kattybell
04-24-12, 05:57 AM
I'm not sure if the above thread will help. For profit though you seem to have looked over the charts, try the molten lava cake.

muggapug
04-24-12, 06:20 AM
The candy corn recipe is no longer available. I would cook the item with the highest selling price since you will be able to cook more than you'll be able to sell each day. Overall profit won't matter if lots of your inventory is just accumulating on your counters.

scubatig
04-24-12, 06:54 AM
The candy corn recipe is no longer available. I would cook the item with the highest selling price since you will be able to cook more than you'll be able to sell each day. Overall profit won't matter if lots of your inventory is just accumulating on your counters.

Ahhh didn't know it was gone. Thanks.

Was debating getting rid of all of the old food. I changed my layout to maximize selling. Going on vacation next month and won't be on the game for a week. Will keep old food til after that.

bobbyrae
04-24-12, 07:59 AM
Wow...someone posted a thread about this just the other day. She told us how many molten lava cakes to make and how many of another recipe to gain maximum profit. Let me see if i can find it. It was quite interesting. Does anyone else remember that thread?

bobbyrae
04-24-12, 08:02 AM
Here it is : http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26509-Make-221-950-coins-per-day&highlight=Molten+lava+cake

As the title says... I make 221,950 coins per day. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to make more.

I am basing this on 18 appliances. Some have less (don't worry you'll have 18 soon). Some have more, but most of us don't. So let's use 18 appliances as our base.

You can sell up to a maximum of 45,000 plates of food a day. To do this you need to have your cash register and tables near the door. See this thread for more information .... http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)

Since you can ONLY sell 45,000 plates, you won't make more money if you cook more than 45,000 plates of food. So, yes, I can cook brownies. But, there not going to sell in one day so that doesnt make PROFIT.

My plan to make the most money is.... Cook Red Velvet Cake on 11 appliances and Egg Tarts on 7 appliances. Total profit (subtracting the cost to cook the food) is 221,950 per day.

Well... I could make this many coins a day .... IF... if Team Lava would STOP STEALING MY COINS. (but that's another issue).

You can also make an extra 10,000 coins a day extra if you accept 20 gifts of cappuccino. But trying to get neighbors to send cappuccino when there are new parts/materials every week is almost as impossible as trying to get Team Lava to let me keep my coins.

Please if anyone has other ways to make more money ... Please share them!! 😃 We need a lot of coins for theses new expansions!

bobbyrae
04-24-12, 08:05 AM
She did not have molten lava cakes as she had not unlocked the goal to receive them, but she did work out the profit if you did molten lava cake instead of egg tarts.

If you have Molten Lava Cake unlocked, you can make $233,080 per day! That's 11 ovens of Red Velvet Cake and 7 ovens of Molten Lava Cake. Total plates per day is 46,550... Which is a little high. But we all have that day that we just can't play once and a while so you shouldnt get too much of a stockpile.

scubatig
04-24-12, 09:08 AM
Wow...someone posted a thread about this just the other day. She told us how many molten lava cakes to make and how many of another recipe to gain maximum profit. Let me see if i can find it. It was quite interesting. Does anyone else remember that thread?

Hey thanks!!!! Checking it out right now!!