PDA

View Full Version : please help!

Unregistered
11-06-10, 03:37 PM
I love playing your game 'Restaurant Story', and I wanted to buy an oven for my restaurant. I had to sell some stuff until I could buy a basic oven. But, I accidentally pressed for a basic stove instead. I sold it, thinking I would get the same amount of money back. Instead, I barely got any money from it at all. At that point I had to sell just about everything in the restaurant to get any type of appliance. I finally got a stove, but I'm so low on money I can't even make the food. It's not really a glitch, but it's quite irritating. Is there any way to get out of the problem?

deadpix
11-07-10, 02:28 AM
I love playing your game 'Restaurant Story', and I wanted to buy an oven for my restaurant. I had to sell some stuff until I could buy a basic oven. But, I accidentally pressed for a basic stove instead. I sold it, thinking I would get the same amount of money back. Instead, I barely got any money from it at all. At that point I had to sell just about everything in the restaurant to get any type of appliance. I finally got a stove, but I'm so low on money I can't even make the food. It's not really a glitch, but it's quite irritating. Is there any way to get out of the problem?

There's not much you can do except wait, because the game "gives" you some money each day, at 12MN PDT. Wait for this award of coins before proceeding to cook and sell a dish.

If you have an oven, then proceed to prepare bagels as these are quick to prepare and sell for a nice profit compared to the other quick prepare dishes.

I hope you haven't sold off your serving counters or your tables and chairs as you need at least one of each of these.