PDA

View Full Version : Colored Appliances!

renai22
04-23-12, 09:04 PM
Hey Folks!

I recently had an urge to purchase a colored drink maker (pink) but I didn't because I still havent changed my bakery from brown and cream to brown and pink lol..I've saved up A LOT of gems to finally afford new wall paper, furniture and tiling.. but I was wondering who had colored appliances and wanted to post some pictures of how their colored appliances have changed the look of their bakery for the better! :)

kandeegrlz
04-23-12, 10:58 PM
I love my rainbow appliances! I realize they provide no additional functionality over regular ovens, but they are my favorite decoration!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd427/jenzid/28780b23.jpg

sparks229
04-23-12, 11:49 PM
Makes me want to get them. Especially the purple one.

renai22
04-24-12, 08:25 AM
lol they look nice tho!.. I wish they could change the food to all one color that would be a cool treat lol

JamieLynn68
04-24-12, 01:13 PM
I don't have any pics yet, will get some later today, but I love the colored appli6ances!! They serve two functions...of course food/drink production and they are pretty enough to be out decorating the floor! So many regular ovens just get hidden by counters, other decor,, but the colored ones are easy to work into the design and add too the look being created! :-) Those of us with smaller, less expanded bakeries, it's nice to have them serve two purposes. Renai22...Let us see what you get, sounds like a big remodel is in your future :-)FUN!! :-)